Repunzel redo (1 Viewer)

RikkuFan

Potential Patron
Was wondering if anyone could get around to making a Repunzle revision. the one included in the archive leaves a lot to be desired. looks like a jpeg attached to her head. Something that looks like the actual hair in the game but real long. :P

CerberiRaven

Potential Patron
x_____x

I have to agree, the jpeg hair is a lot to be desired.
Hopefully it can be done someday

I also want a revision to it

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
@ dante -
Yeah! Rapunzel dress? Yeah!

And, hmm, didn't you make a Belle dress? Or a Princess Peach dress? I probably put Ahsoka in them....

evlperson

Potential Patron
Actually Dante, I meant doing the hair as a costume element...

But I wouldn't argue against the dress.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay ;D, my plan is to make it like a costume, obviously, but the devil is in the details. Of course the head hair will have to be an swf, and luckily, I've been learning to make those, not dynamic, but still swf. Then the locks of hair will have to hang down, running the length of the back, possible tucked between her legs and finally piled up around her calves. It'll be tricky but very possible 8)

evlperson

Potential Patron
Awesome - any WIP pics you wanna share, or do you need any help figuring out how to deal with all the hair?

I'd think you'd want to have only some of the hair hanging out around her feet & the rest could go off-frame.
Or, you may want to have just loops hanging all over her body, like clothing - or a harness...
http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/611/e4b8ab20240385c13bab995762b1c4c7.jpeg

Or you could go the "easy" route with this idea...
http://img3.rule34.xxx/img/rule34//images/1185/8655ede3143015faefa33dad95d7a6007f015527.png

...where the hair simply goes everywhere - around her & him & most of the bottom of the screen.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Not yet. It's still too early for a w.i.p. screen. I haven't been modding for the last few days, because I've been working, as well as making the Loader modding tutorial.

Daijosan

Potential Patron
Hey Dante, are you still working on that Rapunzel? I made a new thread about it, probably with a better side-shot screen. Just wondering since this thread hasn't been updated since January.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.