Searching a chinese zako comic (2 Viewers)

Zzz

Potential Patron
Hi , first post here
so im trying to find the remanding of a chinese zako comic call 血染的风采 the first part was posted on pixiv and back in dxyc2009 forum but lost when the forum gone and recently through some researching i found some chineses guy on the new dxyc forum who likely know how to get that lost comic but both need an qq acc to contact which is impossible for a foreigner like me to have (realised after many attempt) so im kinda stuck right now ,tried to dm some member for help but still hasnt got any result yet so if anyone know a way or can access qq please lend me a hand reaching out to the qq account in the image
thanks
comic page i still got :
IMG_1772.jpeg
IMG_1773.jpeg
IMG_1774.jpeg
IMG_1775.jpeg
IMG_1776.jpeg

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Honestly, there's a lot of stuff on QQ that's basically impossible for people outside of China to get. Between that and Hiccears just deciding that they weren't going to pay people cause they lost all their account information somehow, I feel like there's stuff OUT there but no way to look for it.

Zzz

Potential Patron
True many good stuff but impossible to lay hand on sadly,wonder why they are so strict about having a foreigner joining their social network

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.