How to fix left arm when grabbing her head with both hands? (1 Viewer)

hentaiproduce

Potential Patron
I like to have both hands on her head with a lot of the positions I use, I do this by selecting the position I want, then I go to the loader tab and press the button that says 'Arm'.
The problem is sometimes when I select the arm button depending on the position I choose it hides the left arm behind the added right arm, on some positions it works properly and I can clearly see both arms, the arm that is on the opposite side to my point of view is still visible because it is outlined, in the same way you can see both her boobs because the 2nd tit is outlined next to the first.
But when it doesn't work I can only see 1 arm, the other is hidden behind it with no outline, it looks as if it disappeared like he's only got 1 arm.
So my question is, why does this work with some positions and not with others? And what do I do in order to get the desired effect of having each arm showing in any position I want?

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
its how the positions are designed,

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.