Player_20's xnalara works - Ryona & more (1 Viewer)

Player_20

Club Regular
After a light earthquake hit me a couple weeks ago, I've decided that if I'm going to die there's no point in keeping my stuff all to myself and so I leave my works here for you guys(and gals?).

beaten senseless 01p1.jpg beaten senseless 01p2.jpg Choked against garbage 01p1.jpg Choked against garbage 01p2.jpg Choked against garbage 02p1.jpg Choked against garbage 02p2.jpg Choked against garbage 03.jpg Choked with own leg 01p1.jpg Choked with own leg 01p2.jpg Choked with own leg 02p1.jpg Choked with own leg 02p2.jpg Chokehold by Lili 01p1.jpg Chokehold by Lili 01p2.jpg Chokehold by Lili 01p3.jpg Chokehold by Lili 02p1.jpg Chokehold by Lili 02p2.jpg Chokehold by Lili 02p3.jpg Chokehold by Lili 03.jpg Chokehold by Lili 04.jpg Chokehold by Lili 05p1.jpg Chokehold by Lili 05p2.jpg crying.jpg Foot in mouth 01p1.jpg Foot in mouth 01p2.jpg Foot in mouth 02.jpg forced foot worship 01p1.jpg forced foot worship 01p2.jpg forced leg worship 01.jpg forced self foot worship 01p1.jpg forced self foot worship 01p2.jpg kicked by ibuki 01p1.jpg kicked by ibuki 01p2.jpg Kicked by Marie 01.jpg Kicked by Marie 02.jpg Kicked by Marie 03.jpg kneed 01p1.jpg kneed 01p2.jpg kneed 02.jpg Leashed 01p1.jpg Leashed 01p2.jpg Leashed 02p1.jpg Leashed 02p2.jpg Leashed 03p1.jpg Leashed 03p2.jpg owned by lili 01p1.jpg owned by lili 01p2.jpg owned by natsu 01p1.jpg owned by zhenji 01p1.jpg Sat on 01p1.jpg Sat on 01p2.jpg Sat on 02p1.jpg Sat on 02p2.jpg Sat on 03p1.jpg Sat on 03p2.jpg Stepped on by Natsu 01p1.jpg Stepped on by Natsu 01p2.jpg Stepped on by Natsu 01p3.jpg Stepped on by three 01p1.jpg Stepped on by three 01p2.jpg stepped on by three 02p1.jpg three on one 01p1.jpg three on one 01p2.jpg trampled by kanu 01p1.jpg trampled by kanu 01p2.jpg trampled by kanu 01p3.jpg trampled by lili 01p1.jpg trampled by lili 01p2.jpg trashed 01p1.jpg trashed 01p2.jpg trashed 02p1.jpg trashed 02p2.jpg trashed 03.jpg trashed 04.jpg trashed 05.jpg trashed 06.jpg trashed 07p1.jpg trashed 07p2.jpg triplets 01p1.jpg triplets 01p2.jpg
There WAS more! But my old harddrive died :frown:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Player_20, what program are you using and how hard is it to make such pics with the program you are using?

Player_20

Club Regular
Nicely done Player_20, what program are you using and how hard is it to make such pics with the program you are using?

How long it takes depends on how picky you are. Xnalara is pretty user friendly so it's not too hard.
For me, it takes an hour or two to make one pose. If you can ignore little details it would be a lot faster, but I like to play around with every little bone until it looks perfect. All the scenes involving Lili takes a lot longer because she has too much hair to pose. Skirts and dresses will also use a lot of your time.

puca

Club Regular
Love the set! The posing's so dynamic, and Cass's got an amazing expression. I have to say, this looks like it's near the startup of Talim's punch - could we expect to see a followthrough? XD

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
How long it takes depends on how picky you are. Xnalara is pretty user friendly so it's not too hard.
For me, it takes an hour or two to make one pose. If you can ignore little details it would be a lot faster, but I like to play around with every little bone until it looks perfect. All the scenes involving Lili takes a lot longer because she has too much hair to pose. Skirts and dresses will also use a lot of your time.
would you look at me nuts if I told you I made your pose in about 20 mins? Not bad with the pose though Talim herself seems to be lacking in weight compared to the reaction Cassie has. IDK what it is but something feels off

Player_20

Club Regular
would you look at me nuts if I told you I made your pose in about 20 mins? Not bad with the pose though Talim herself seems to be lacking in weight compared to the reaction Cassie has. IDK what it is but something feels off

Which pose? Also, one thing I focus a lot on is 0 clip as well as realistic attack/body motion. Sometimes I'll sit there and stare at the pose and it looks just a tad stiff and I will modify it. As for 0 clip, you can see that in my Strongest Woman series, no matter what angle you look at the image, I make sure almost nothing clips. Most of my time is really wasted on making Chun Li's dress not clip, I COULD photoshop the images a bit but that would be dishonest.

Here's a small example of what I mean when I say I'm very picky.(I'm actually OCD)
Of course, the time it takes to make new poses get shorter and shorter as I save the near-perfect fists as a pose.

As for Talim, think of it as building up momentum by spinning fast and eventually landing a hard hit, so hard that her own arms are pulled backwards on the hit, her waist and hips are twisting too. I think maybe her left arm isn't pulled back enough?

TestArmLocation.jpg

Looks better now, thanks for feedback.

edit - example of 0 clip
Without changing the pose, I can scroll the camera around and find 0 clipping
DanceHands01.jpg DanceHands02.jpg DanceHands03.jpg
-=-=-=-
Even the little area in Cammy's gloves, Chun Li's fingers are fully visible if you zoom enough and the nails aren't clipping into gloves either.
DanceHands04.jpg

Conclusion - I'm just a nut case that likes to waste time on pointless things.

Last edited:

Lycan

Casual Client
I love your poses. Might I ask what version of XNALara you use and where you got the Chun-Li model from?

Player_20

Club Regular
I love your poses. Might I ask what version of XNALara you use and where you got the Chun-Li model from?

I use latest version of xnalara(11.4), I try to keep up because some newer models don't work with older versions. Also, more functions in newer versions. As for where I get models, deviantart.

And remember, whatever images are posted on this site should never be made known to the model porters. I reassure you they won't be happy with what this community does with them, and I(we?) still need them to bring Ibuki and Juri over :P (eventually Sakura too)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.