Asuka kazama vs Jun kazama (2 Viewers)

galvatron88

Club Regular
It's early to mid way through the tournament. Asuka kazama, everyone's not so favorite teen fighter waits impatiently for her next opponent. Standing there with one hand on her hip while the other shoves a candy bar down her cute little mouth.

Then she feels something behind her. She sees a bunch of crows flying around her then out of no where her aunt Jun seem to have floated out of the sky like an angel.

" Auntie??!!...What are you doing here??? Ur' my next opponent??" Asuka asked.

Jun stood there in all her beautiful glory. The sun seems to shine down on her as if she was heaven sent. She stood in a rather dainty feminine stance that was very becoming of her. She was beautiful warring that beautiful white dress with the long leggings. There was only one flaw, a small but noticable protruding stomach making her look like she was two weeks pregnant. Her belt seems to be squeezing it making a small but noticable muffin top and a pooch down at her lower belly. Her breasts were a little larger then before as well. As she seems to glide as she walks you couldn't help but notice some twitching and agitation on curtain cushiony parts of her body. Never the less she acted as if it wasn't there for she was posed and proud.

Jun opens her sexy kissable lips slowly for dramatic effect.

" Asuka, you must leave. I am on a mission to save kazuya....there is very important work to be done and you are no match for me. Please young one I do not care to hurt my only niece."

A smirk comes across asukas cute face. With her hands on her hips, asuka leans forward in her clingy outfit making her large D cup breasts jiggle.

" I'm not going anywhere auntie, you gotta fight me now after saying all of that. C'mon old woman "

Jun got in her stance. " Very well...forgive me asuka."

READY, FIGHT!!

asuka comes at jun full force with punches flying.

" I knew you would begin with such an inane tactic." jun said arrogantly.

The older fighter dose a rising wave attack but asuka saw it and dodges it. The young warrior then dose a spinning move right into a straight low punch aimed at Jun's midsection.

Jun's big move left her wide open. 'THUMP' is the sound juns creamy belly made as asuka sinks her tiny fist deep in Jun's meaty intestines.

" HHHEERRRRRRRRRKKK!!!" jun made a undignified sounds as she crumbles to the ground holding her velvety food pouch.

Jun is on her knees...the once primm and proper angel is now drooling with her eyes rolling looking rather vulgar.

"Uuuuuuugh 'uurp'" Jun is making nasty sounds as she thrives in pain just from that one punch.

"Wow auntie, looks like age has taking it's toll...you been living the good life a little too good. "

Asuka says as she stood tall over her fallen aunt gloating like the kid she is.

Jun then musters all she could and she manages to hit asuka in her supple belly with a palm attack.

" HAAA!!"

Asuka folds in half. Her eyes widen and her mouth flies open with spit flying everywhere. She falls back on her rather well fed bubble butt with her thick thighs spreading apart holding her stomach.

The look on asukas face looks as if she ran a marathon. after a while both women stood up to face each other.

Jun gos into a deep thought.

" I am Jun kazama, I can't loose to this little girl...I just can't my reputation won't allow me too....I didn't think I was living that high on the hog in Paris...come to think of it , I guess I did dine out one too many times and all the men feeding me and what not. Mmmmmmmmmm paco with that amazing lasagnaaaa and Dillon.... What we did with that turkey I'm surprised I can still walk - urrrr ugh focus Jun fucus, she's just a kid...she is easy as long as she doesn't hit my belly again."

Asuka stood there in her stance thinking to her self. " Damn it asuka you need to train more. Stay away from the sweets....I gotta think...I wonder if her brain is as soft as her belly."

Jun begins to move forward. Jun foot sweeps asuka making her spin like a windmill. then dose a rising slap continuing to juggle her in the air and ends it with a cartwheel kick which floors the poor teen landing right in her stomach.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" asuka screams out in pain.

Jun stood tall and proud but she was breathing heavily huffing and puffing.

"So...pant..do you see..pant..now how futile this is..pant..give up asuka...it's ok."

Asuka barely sits up. She's holding her gut. Her belly red with pain. She's crying a little. But asuka not out yet, she comes up with a plan that may or may not work.

Asuka manages to get on her feet. She looks at jun with anger in her face.

" I'm stronger then you...and to prove it, I want you to throw that wave move again...I know I can take it cuz ur weak and old."

Asuka says in a taunting way.

Jun gets a little angry.

" You are an arrogant little thing. You can't possibly take that in the state you're in. "

Asuka replies. " Try me."

Asuka says hoping Jun takes the paint.

An over confident smirk comes across Jun beautiful face.

" Okay...get ready."

Jun says as she moves forward.

"She took the bait."

Asuka says to herself.

The gullible Jun predictably throws her attack only for asuka to dodge it again.

Asuka went for her attack she did before but Jun blocks it and counters with a spinning throw.

"SHIT!!"

asuka exclaimed. But asuka thinking on the fly gets outs of the throw. The dense Jun stood there caught off guard. At that moment the quick thinking asuka sends a spinning hook kick to Jun's head as hard as she could. This made Juns body spin to the floor. Blood and a couple of teeth fly out of Jun's mouth.

Jun slowly gets up but is wobbly and woozy.

" Ooo auntie you don't look so good. "

Asuka says.

" Asuka...those sausages are good..for the mission...can't suck Dillons dick that's my job..."

Jun was very incoherent and simpleminded. She was knocked out on her feet. Drooling like a baby and her eyes were barely open Jun wobbles toward asuka like a drunk.

" Ew auntie."

Asuka decided to put her out of her misery and dose a flurry of punches to her face and belly. It felt like punching a water bed when punching her doughy middle.

She then grabs the doltish Jun by her beautiful mushy face and slams her to the ground hard cracking the ground a little. Jun lies there eyes white tongue out like a dog. Her plumpish belly and buxom large breasts heave up and down as she is still alive but unconscious.

" Woohoo that was easier then I thought. Ok on to the next opponent."

Asuka then walks away victorious. While Jun just lies in the dirt like the pile of shit she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.