Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
This MOD is currently being reworked to be 100% compatible with any version of the game (PSO2JP, PSO2NA, NGSJP and NGSNA).

@Everybody - I understand your eagerness but please, give me time. Since the release of NGS, I have 50+ requests each day.
The fact is I'm just a human being and I can't go faster than what it is humanly possible. Oh, yes, and I have a life too ! ^_^

OizoneX

Potential Patron
This MOD is currently being reworked to be 100% compatible with any version of the game (PSO2JP, PSO2NA, NGSJP and NGSNA).

@Everybody - I understand your eagerness but please, give me time. Since the release of NGS, I have 50+ requests each day.
The fact is I'm just a human being and I can't go faster than what it is humanly possible. Oh, yes, and I have a life too ! ^_^
I'm just happy you're doing it at all, no rush and keep up the awesome work. :cool:

Llilyanna

Potential Patron
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ Hi there, um! Can you help me when it comes with dealing with lewd mods from ngs? Been having trouble with getting mods to work between pso2 and pso2 ngs and I'm wondering if I'm just doing something wrong @~@ I am brand spanking new with modding any of the pso2 versions so I may just be applying the files in the wrong place or something else

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator

Here is the long awaited upgrade of THAT PREVIOUS MOD. It now works for PSO2JP, PSO2NA, NGSJP and NGSNA !
I'll need volunteers to test all the variations. Feel free to tell me if everything's fine, or not. Any question is welcome.
But please, read carefully the README file included in the compressed archive before doing anything wrong. Okay ?
I already solved dozens of 'it doesn't work' requests just by saying the exact same things written in the README file.
And of course, if you enjoy this work, please take 1 second to put a LIKE. I sacrificed my weekend for this. Have fun !

-Any modded file must be copied inside PSO2's win32 folder (whatever the version you use). Compatible with the use of the PSO2Tweaker-
club_space.png
EDIT 06/16 - This MOD has been fixed. Enjoy !
club_space.png
EDIT 06/24 - Updated to 1.4 (see the README)

(As always the file password is KlebsTAQ)

apple9998511

Potential Patron

Here is the long awaited upgrade of THAT PREVIOUS MOD. It now works for PSO2JP, PSO2NA, NGSJP and NGSNA !
I'll need volunteers to test all the variations. Feel free to tell me if everything's fine, or not. Any question is welcome.
But please, read carefully the README file included in the compressed archive before doing anything wrong. Okay ?
I already solved dozens of 'it doesn't work' requests just by saying the exact same things written in the README file.
And of course, if you enjoy this work, please take 1 second to put a LIKE. I sacrificed my weekend for this. Have fun !

(As always the file password is KlebsTAQ)
I am a new player

I don't have that dress to replace =(((

OizoneX

Potential Patron
From my initial testing, the inner layer mod works great. The mod for replacing Viola Marill doesn't seem to work on Global.
Either loads invisible and pauses all animations. or uses the pure white loading model.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
I tried the mod it doesn't work. I'm wearing voila marill its still visible with no changes. Do we need to use a checksum in NGS?

I figured it out I need to be in ultra settings, but that keep breaking every time I log in. Also the mod only partially works, I get a purple texture missing body.

Edit: This happens regardess if I use the HD or SD versions.

Edit 2: are these VBTF and should be NIFL?

1623642966670.png

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Yes, it works. Or else all people who have been using it successfully since yesterday must have had a collective hallucination ! :wink:
To answer your questions : No, you don't need a Checksum anymore (for either PSO2 or PSO2NGS). The models are NIFL indeed
(using any VTBF model makes the game crash instantly anyway). It appears you're on the NA version of PSO2(NGS). So may I ask
you in which folder you dropped the modded files ? More importantly, do you use the PSO2Tweaker to launch the game ?

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
still not working bro
also, no matter how many times i change my graphics to 6/6 it always defaults back to 5. anyone know why?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
still not working bro
It worked for me on both JP & NA and I got the confirmation it worked for at least 11 other people. I don't know what is happening for you.
also, no matter how many times i change my graphics to 6/6 it always defaults back to 5. anyone know why?
It's a known issue (people are talking about it on Reddit-Discord). We may have to wait until the next maintenance. I don't know why either.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Well, as far as I know, the Checksum was the only file which had to be put inside win32na when it was mandatory (which is not the
case anymore). Any other file had to be copied/pasted inside PSO2's win32. So, I would assume it is still the case now. This is what I
did at least. Moreover, someone solved his issue this morning on the PSO2-Modding Discord by putting all files inside win32...

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Well, as far as I know, the Checksum was the only file which had to be put inside win32na when it was mandatory (which is not the
case anymore). Any other file had to be copied/pasted inside PSO2's win32. So, I would assume it is still the case now. This is what I
did at least. Moreover, someone solved his issue this morning on the PSO2-Modding Discord by putting all files inside win32...
yeah i did that. and now my game wont' even load. i think i might have to do a fresh install

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Restoring the original files you saved right before replacing them with the modded ones doesn't fix your game at all ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.