Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Weird. I'm sorry. May I ask you how you installed your version of PSO2NGS (MS Store, Steam, ...) ?

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Weird. I'm sorry. May I ask you how you installed your version of PSO2NGS (MS Store, Steam, ...) ?
steam. but i think i might have a duplicate from the old MS store. so i deleted the one from steam and copied the one from MS store over to steam and i'm troubleshooting now

which is why i think i should uninstall and start over

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I see. Maybe a fresh installation will help indeed...
fingerscrossed.png

Llilyanna

Potential Patron
So far I haven't had any results? Dunno if it is because I'm dropping them in the wrong place or what. Nothing really shows up on my end

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
motivation.png

@Everybody
Alright ! I'll keep trying to resolve your issues but it appears I will now have to do it on a case-by-case basis. So, from now
on, people having a hard time using the above MOD will first have to send me a PM providing the following information :

-1- The exact version you're playing on. NA (for example) is not enough. Microsoft PSO2NGS ? Steam PSO2NGS ?
-2- The exact path of the folder where you pasted the modded files. It's intimately tied to the previous point.
-3- The exact files you replaced. SD topless version for male or HD big nipples version for female (for example) !
-4- If you're using the PSO2 Tweaker or not. It may still be mandatory in spite of the Checksum's departure.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
Well I figured out the reason we get the white/blue bugged bodies...
It occurs due to using old hairs from Base PSO2.

Yet using a new NGS Hairstyle will just make you be invisible.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Well I figured out the reason we get the white/blue bugged bodies...
It occurs due to using old hairs from Base PSO2.
Yet using a new NGS Hairstyle will just make you be invisible.
This is quite "interesting"... That would imply some NA versions of PSO2(NGS) still use a "Checksum" in a way or another.
I'll need to do some testings as soon as possible. Anyway, thanks to L LightDesertYumi for this constructive information.

Volfie

Potential Patron
Playing on steam and NA, i put files in Win 32 JP vertion of The Xl nipel works for NA. The NA Armor file makes body blue or white. i also play on ultra 6/6 and still same Hair styls got nothing to do with this as i try both pso2 and NGS Still turns body white or blue. Im only using the XL nipel for now.

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
I found out new things, by changing to an old base wear and back to Viola Marill [SE], you either get a melted whole body with deformed head briefly then a whole invisible model and head, or a floating head with invisible body. Then you get nothing just an invisible body again.

1623694065368.png

KingBananers

Avid Affiliate
shame the dick accessory in pso2mods only works with cylinder, an accessory that only exists in JP version, global NA only has the cube and sphere.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Something suddenly came to my mind after a private and quite profitable discussion with P pig28613 ! :wat:
None of you are trying to wear an [Ou] while using the previous MOD, right ? Maybe I should have reminded
you that modded [Ba] have NEVER been compatible with the use of Outerwears since the release of PSO2, in
2012 ! Trying to use both will result in your character model being deformed, or turned invisible... In case you
didn't know, better safe than sorry. I'm still investigating anyway............

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.