Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

Parreck

Potential Patron
hi, i am new here and in posting in general, and would like to ask if theres any nude male mod that work on NA and how can i get it.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I will soon send you a Private Message about your request.

Ok.

Last edited:

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
I usually use Smart Inner [In] for that... But PSO2NA doesn't have it. So, take THIS (it makes Human/Newman/Deuman/CAST F Default [In] invisible) !
As X Xiline said it appears Skin Cylinder doesn't exist in NA. I'll transfert the MOD to either Skin Cube or Skin Sphere when I have some free time.

Thanks. If you wouldnt mind can you also make a much smaller flaccid version? The one in the photo looks extremely oversized to be honest. And i find it very odd they included a "horse" version instead of a "flaccid" version... and no small sized ones... you would think at least a flaccid version would take priority over a "horse" version...... And my character is a younger slender guy so he needs a smaller one overall.

I think we just really need better options for the men in general here... -.-

Also they just did a maintenance and now my old invisible outerwear mod stopped working. Do you have a working basewear mod? Ill try the innerwear one you posted and see if it works still. Ill let you know.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
The size can be edited in the Beauty Salon using the accessory sliders so it's no big deal. About a potential flaccid version, I was doing
two (due to a popular demand) but the softwares I used to repack models suddenly decided to fail me. So, I need time to get in touch
with my Sensei in order to check what went wrong ! They looked like THAT, by the way. But the project is on hiatus for now. About the
"horse over flaccid" part, well, let's not pass judgment on other people's preferences. I understand how you feel... But after spending 8
years pacing PSO2JP up and down, I can tell you it's not surprising at all mainly because those dicks are not meant to be used by men
in the first place but by Futanari (and flaccid futanari are less praised). But with a few changes, my centaur boy likes it (PIC1-PIC2). =)
I think we just really need better options for the men in general here... -.-
I can't agree more ! ^_^ Sadly, men have always been left on the sidelines in PSO2. That's why I've started to work on nude bodies for
NGS very early. My own character never had anything to worry about since he never really had a dick (PSO2-NGS). But it was different
for my teammates and it's all thanks to the proficiency and the many teachings of my Sensei I could establish THIS COLLECTION. Well,
just keep in mind I'm by player's side one way or another and I'll do anything I can to help ! I let you know about everything.

PS - Can you send me the [Ou] you have an issue with ? I'll try to check why this problem happened to you. Thanks.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
My teammate Valkyrion's dong, hence the VAL, is a very specific case. You can see HERE and THERE for flaccid/erected animated versions.
Whereas the erected penis was done the traditional way, the flaccid one is in fact an accessory MOD put on a dickless body MOD. It is the
same accessory I used for my centaur teammate (see my previous post) or for my other CAGE. I could consider sharing it... But in that case
I would need your Character Data (through 'Save Creation Data' in the Beauty Salon) to get your character's precise skin color in order for
me to apply it on the accessory (it doesn't change the color automatically). Please, let me know via a Private Message.

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
I definately was not making a judgement about horse cock preferences. I never said anywhere that I thought it was gross somebody made a horse cock, and im still not saying that. My point was that most of the mods for the english community favor female anatomy and I was a bit surprised that the only mod for male anatomy available only featured hard penises and a horse penis (which to me, looked more like a mod geared towards making scenes with females) and yet no flaccid ones. Anyways, as you were pointing out apparently they were for use as futanari. f

I just want to say im very happy that you and your team are working on stuff for males. I look forward to seeing them once ngs is here. I saw your screenshot seeing all the different versions including the VAL one. I actually need one for a shota character (I am definately not judging...)

Right now I need help with a working invisible basewear mod, as mine broke and made the character invisible after the recent maintenance.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I just want to say im very happy that you and your team are working on stuff for males. I look forward to seeing them once ngs is here. I saw your screenshot seeing all the different versions including the VAL one. I actually need one for a shota character (I am definately not judging...)
Right now I need help with a working invisible basewear mod, as mine broke and made the character invisible after the recent maintenance.
Thank you. Support is always welcome and appreciated ! About your issue, was it on a female body or a male one ? Can you send the file(s) to me
so I can check what's going on ? Or at least, can you upload a screenshot of the problem ? I can provide some substitute files if you want.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I'm sorry but I have a hard time understanding the "invisible basewear" thing. That is the [In] (texture) which is usually made invisible while the
[Ba] (model+texture) is modded into various 3D bodies. Anyway, the point is you would like to get a new working nude male. Am I correct ? If
so then please, check THIS PICTURE and choose one type from Limp, Normal or Huge (or two or three if you're interested in all of them).

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
Both limp and normal look amazing.. I will definately go for the limp-hard and limp-flaccid types first. You made those? Amazing work! Kudos! <3

Currently my game is unmodded because of maintenance. I will wait for your new mod.

I get if its not possible to use both invisible BA and IN at once with your nude mod (i think thats what your saying) thats fine I will take the limp hard and flaccid type. :)

What I meant is I would use invisible basewear mod so i can see certain innerwear like diavol or w.e its called (the brief/speedo one). I realise I may have to swap files in and out if thats what you mean, its fine.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Both limp and normal look amazing.. I will definately go for the limp-hard and limp-flaccid types first. You made those? Amazing work! Kudos! <3
Those ones are a tripartite work. A JP modder made the rough base in 2016, my Sensei made an overhaul in 2018 and I made another one in 2019.
I get if its not possible to use both invisible BA and IN at once with your nude mod (i think thats what your saying) thats fine I will take the limp hard and flaccid type.
If you have some free time, please check THIS post of mine. Maybe it will help clarifying a few things. Okay for the limp one ! I'll make a package. :)
What I meant is I would use invisible basewear mod so i can see certain innerwear like diavol or w.e its called (the brief/speedo one). I realise I may have to swap files in and out if thats what you mean, its fine.
To achieve this, I usually equip a nude/dickless modded [Ba] and the [In]/[BodyPaints] are automatically displayed correctly. See THAT for example.

LuckyLucas

Vivacious Visitor
Those ones are a tripartite work. A JP modder made the rough base in 2016, my Sensei made an overhaul in 2018 and I made another one in 2019.
If you have some free time, please check THIS post of mine. Maybe it will help clarifying a few things. Okay for the limp one ! I'll make a package. :)
To achieve this, I usually equip a nude/dickless modded [Ba] and the [In]/[BodyPaints] are automatically displayed correctly. See THAT for example.
Okay awesome. Ill definately need that BA mod with the limp mod you send as I have no working mods atm lol. Also, what accessory will the limp replace since you said the BA is nude/dickless? And can you send me both limp versions?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
It has very little consequences which accessory you choose in PSO2JP because you can now attach 99% of accessories almost wherever you
want on the body thanks to the March update. But I don't know if NA has this feature. Originally, I applied it on Rappy Tutu, Bullet Belt or
White Apron since I use it three different ways on three different characters... Does PSO2NA has these accessories ?! FInally, about the [Ba]
you were talking about (the one I will send you) the wiener is integrated to the body.

Pissmaster

Potential Patron
There are more and more available on the PSO2-Modding Discord and there are a few available on PSO2MOD's accessory section as well.
As for me, I can provide butt plugs, strap-ons, piercings, bondage masks, semen/piss bottles, ... And soon, even many shameful things.

Can we know the shameful things? And can I ask your book mod also? If you want to share. I'm sorry of the sudden request.

Attachments

• 20210529_221123.jpg
    20210529_221123.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 188

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Can we know the shameful things? And can I ask your book mod also? If you want to share. I'm sorry of the sudden request.
My book is a Lobby Action MOD (Lyrical Magic LA). I'll send it to you via PM if you're really interested.
And about the shameful things, well, I meant some very gross and disturbing ones. An example below :
87fa6bea46a40eb8481c.gif
By the way, I forgot to provide the following MOD earlier. It's a set of Cum Plates of various colors ! :smile:

Attachments

cum_plates_wm.zip
1.6 MB · Views: 192

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.