Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (15 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
mission_accomplished_s.png
Alright... The issue about the previous nude patch for the NA version of PSO2NGS, which have been bothering us for a few days, seems to be gone.
You can check the result by seeing THIS VIDEO and you can download the last version of the MOD by clicking THAT LINK. Please, read carefully the

README file included in the archive before doing anything. If you really must know what happened, let's just say I was tired and did sh*t with some
of the files (even though the MODs still worked for me on NA-JP because, for my personal use, I had modded different files than the ones you have
inside the MOD I released). That's why I apologize for the trouble. And thank you to all those who helped me to fix the problem. You're the best !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Nice one, MingCR MingCR ! :wink: I see you added a cock accessory. I may try to add one directly to the NGS male body later. But given the fact many of my boys are still great even after being transfered into NGS (with some minor tweakings) I have to admit I'm not in a hurry.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
2c39c129b993c52a02ab.gif

That one ? Well yes ? Are you interested in it ? I don't remember if I already have converted
it to be usable in NGS. I'll check that soon and I'll let you know (PM me if needed).

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Klebs have you tried modding the new male bodies? It seems like the male has 2 body, one slim and one muscular.
I saw that, yeah... And I'll definitely give it a try ! I just need to find the right file(s) inside PSO2's win32 folder first.
Yes. I have teh non NGS compatible version still.
I'll do what is necessary today then I'll send you a PM. Some accessories need more "tweakings" to work on NGS.
Also will we get a better pussy slit in the future?
If you mean a 3D pussy then you may not want to wait for anything from me. I'm not touching NGS bodies more
for now. That being said, I'm still working on a few penis accessories as well as on a pussy one.
flaccid_accessories.png

Parreck

Potential Patron
I tried to use the old mods, they work on the salon but ingame the body gets invisible.
So i dont know if they are not working or if i am dumb and forgot something.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
This is great. can you share please? and so you don't make penis on character anymore?
I'll share them once the accessories are finalized... And about the dick thing, not only the modification of new NGS bodies is way harder
than before but I don't want to abandon my wonderful previous cocks (which are still quite good once edited to work with NGS) :
pso2_chin_2021_06.png
I tried to use the old mods, they work on the salon but ingame the body gets invisible.
So i dont know if they are not working or if i am dumb and forgot something.
What do you mean exactly ? If you talk about the various MODs which have created for old PSO2 bodies during the past months/years
then some of them still work, some of them need to be "converted" to work and some of them need a heavy upgrade to work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.