MoreMoods Request (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this or if I should be asking sby sby directly since it's his mod.

I've often thought what would make another great mood for the moremoods mod and I think I have one. I would call it Professional. She looks every bit like normal mood but has different behavior. Licks when penis in mouth but no tongue when not in mouth. Does hold out tongue when cumming on her face tho. When cumming she looks up at him, normal eye movement otherwise. When he's about to cum and penis is out of mouth she holds out her tongue too as if expecting to catch cum in her mouth. There's no pullback and I have no preference for hand tapping. I guess most would hand tap out of instinct but no tapping would be more professional.

Basically it's the idea of how a sex worker would act while giving oral. Am I in the right place to ask for this? Can it be added in as described?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this or if I should be asking sby sby directly since it's his mod.

I've often thought what would make another great mood for the moremoods mod and I think I have one. I would call it Professional. She looks every bit like normal mood but has different behavior. Licks when penis in mouth but no tongue when not in mouth. Does hold out tongue when cumming on her face tho. When cumming she looks up at him, normal eye movement otherwise. When he's about to cum and penis is out of mouth she holds out her tongue too as if expecting to catch cum in her mouth. There's no pullback and I have no preference for hand tapping. I guess most would hand tap out of instinct but no tapping would be more professional.

Basically it's the idea of how a sex worker would act while giving oral. Am I in the right place to ask for this? Can it be added in as described?
tried it out, here is what i put together so far:

Professional:
dialog action [PROFESSIONAL_MOOD] sets to this mood
no early passout hand tapping
coughs less frequently
normal mouth shape
delayed pulloff, reduced pulloff
hang out tongue on penis and cumming
eyetarget - eyes up when cumming

i figure professional would probably still try to pull off at the last second before passing out. she just barely makes it leaving the mouse on the edge of the screen

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Professional:
dialog action [PROFESSIONAL_MOOD] sets to this mood
no early passout hand tapping
coughs less frequently
normal mouth shape
delayed pulloff, reduced pulloff
hang out tongue on penis and cumming
eyetarget - eyes up when cumming

i figure professional would probably still try to pull off at the last second before passing out. she just barely makes it leaving the mouse on the edge of the screen
Looks very good. While I would prefer no pulloff, your point at the end there does sound very reasonable. I have mod that controls the breath level anyway so she rarely ever starts to even choke. Maybe less tendency to gag as well? Tho I do realize there's many factors going into gag probability.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Back again. A little update and new request. I've been using the Professional mood for a while now and I've noticed that in the forced position and using auto mode it tends to break. All action just stops and all she does is move her head up and down. Idk if that's related to having her head held or if it's the position, tho I think it's caused by being held cause I have another mod that changes the behavior of his held arm. Normal pose works mostly fine, it rarely ever breaks like that and can keep going for as long as I want. It's not really that big a deal but annoying when it does happen.

I got another idea recently for a new mood. Well, it's more like a state of being. I wondered how the girls would look if they were sleeping while being used. Through a combination of a few mods it actually turned out rather good. I have a mod for auto shock, set it to Submissive mood, turn her eyelid limit all the way down and turn off gagging and coughing while having her arms loose. It creates a really good illusion that she's asleep. If this could be turned into a mood using MoreMoods I'd like for a few changes.

First off I believe she would have a reaction to being throated while asleep, even if a small reaction, so gagging and coughing would be suppressed but still allowed. You know, soft and infrequent gagging and coughing. She wouldn't be wincing unless gagging or coughing so no wincing during vigorous. She should have softer, more relaxed breathing. Idk if arms could be controlled through mood but it'd be preferable for them to be loose unless bound behind her back. Tongue will only be out if the penis has reached her throat, no licking tho. No shock reaction from depth either. I believe swallowing should still be allowed cause I think swallowing would be an instinct when there's something in your mouth. Speaking of which, maybe she tries to swallow depending on depth. And last but not least, her eyes are always closed.

Not sure how pass out should be handled tho. Maybe it still does the normal passout routine only without the sound effect. For all intents and purposes this mood would simulate being passed out except with different behavior. Reason I'm requesting an asleep mood instead of just using my own setup is cause of two things: the auto shock mod has her eyebrows in constant max shock state and I'd like for her to still gag and cough just not in the way she would while awake. If I don't use auto shock her eyelids will still move as if trying to blink. I guess I could also use autocloseeyes, but then her eyebrows will still have the shock reaction. It would be more immersive if a mood could handle all this.

Thank you so much for implementing my first idea sby sby . Sorry for rambling on so much with this post.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Back again. A little update and new request. I've been using the Professional mood for a while now and I've noticed that in the forced position and using auto mode it tends to break. All action just stops and all she does is move her head up and down. Idk if that's related to having her head held or if it's the position, tho I think it's caused by being held cause I have another mod that changes the behavior of his held arm. Normal pose works mostly fine, it rarely ever breaks like that and can keep going for as long as I want. It's not really that big a deal but annoying when it does happen.

I got another idea recently for a new mood. Well, it's more like a state of being. I wondered how the girls would look if they were sleeping while being used. Through a combination of a few mods it actually turned out rather good. I have a mod for auto shock, set it to Submissive mood, turn her eyelid limit all the way down and turn off gagging and coughing while having her arms loose. It creates a really good illusion that she's asleep. If this could be turned into a mood using MoreMoods I'd like for a few changes.

First off I believe she would have a reaction to being throated while asleep, even if a small reaction, so gagging and coughing would be suppressed but still allowed. You know, soft and infrequent gagging and coughing. She wouldn't be wincing unless gagging or coughing so no wincing during vigorous. She should have softer, more relaxed breathing. Idk if arms could be controlled through mood but it'd be preferable for them to be loose unless bound behind her back. Tongue will only be out if the penis has reached her throat, no licking tho. No shock reaction from depth either. I believe swallowing should still be allowed cause I think swallowing would be an instinct when there's something in your mouth. Speaking of which, maybe she tries to swallow depending on depth. And last but not least, her eyes are always closed.

Not sure how pass out should be handled tho. Maybe it still does the normal passout routine only without the sound effect. For all intents and purposes this mood would simulate being passed out except with different behavior. Reason I'm requesting an asleep mood instead of just using my own setup is cause of two things: the auto shock mod has her eyebrows in constant max shock state and I'd like for her to still gag and cough just not in the way she would while awake. If I don't use auto shock her eyelids will still move as if trying to blink. I guess I could also use autocloseeyes, but then her eyebrows will still have the shock reaction. It would be more immersive if a mood could handle all this.

Thank you so much for implementing my first idea sby sby . Sorry for rambling on so much with this post.
seems like an interesting idea. i put something quick together based on this description, and then spent 5x the amount tuning some lower eyelid mascara fixes just because i wanted a slight lower eyelid raise on deepthroat to go along with it xD

besides that, the only other big thing i added was turning off the in-throat sound while in Asleep mood.
also, in order to prevent her speaking dialog lines during this mood, need to make an update to gagged dialog so it can poll moremoods and determine for the game that she cannot speak.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I didn't think about speaking while asleep. Normally I don't have speaking lines in my dialogues, they're mostly automatic stuff. Still tho, sleep talking exists so maybe as an option. Up to you tho, it wouldn't bother me to disable talking while Asleep. I use that mod that can disable wincing and throat sounds but I keep wincing at NoWincing and throat sounds at AwakeOnly when simulating sleep mode. If you can get Asleep mood going I'll have them both at AwakeOnly so she will wince while softly coughing. I googled if we cough in our sleep and found that we actually briefly wake up to cough but rarely ever notice when we do. So I still stand by my belief that she would still have a minor reaction to being throated.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I didn't think about speaking while asleep. Normally I don't have speaking lines in my dialogues, they're mostly automatic stuff. Still tho, sleep talking exists so maybe as an option. Up to you tho, it wouldn't bother me to disable talking while Asleep. I use that mod that can disable wincing and throat sounds but I keep wincing at NoWincing and throat sounds at AwakeOnly when simulating sleep mode. If you can get Asleep mood going I'll have them both at AwakeOnly so she will wince while softly coughing. I googled if we cough in our sleep and found that we actually briefly wake up to cough but rarely ever notice when we do. So I still stand by my belief that she would still have a minor reaction to being throated.
uploaded this
you will need this as well for blocking the dialog

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I gave it a try last night and it works amazingly. The gagging is still loud tho. Sorta odd behavior with the eyebrows sometimes twitching but I love the idea of a slight wince with the eyelids when going deep. Due to the way I have auto swallowing setup in my dialogues she wasn't swallowing when I expected her to with settings at default. Thanks for making the option to enable/disable speaking. There's also an issue where he gets stuck from holding her head too high, but that's an issue with any mood that makes her mouth hang less. I just toggle auto mode until he gets it straight.

cum_in_mouth:"[yum]"
yum:"[SWALLOW]"{"style":"Thought"}

I handle swallowing in this way cause she started the talking animation before going into the swallowing animation. This works in conjunction with the sharpshooter mod which causes cum to fly into her open mouth when he pulls her off. I can also just hold her mouth on his tip to also trigger this line and she swallows when I pull her off.

You're doing great work here and I can't imagine the game without many of your mods. You make the game much more enjoyable. If I come up with more ideas for moods I'll post them here.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I gave it a try last night and it works amazingly. The gagging is still loud tho. Sorta odd behavior with the eyebrows sometimes twitching but I love the idea of a slight wince with the eyelids when going deep. Due to the way I have auto swallowing setup in my dialogues she wasn't swallowing when I expected her to with settings at default. Thanks for making the option to enable/disable speaking. There's also an issue where he gets stuck from holding her head too high, but that's an issue with any mood that makes her mouth hang less. I just toggle auto mode until he gets it straight.

cum_in_mouth:"[yum]"
yum:"[SWALLOW]"{"style":"Thought"}

I handle swallowing in this way cause she started the talking animation before going into the swallowing animation. This works in conjunction with the sharpshooter mod which causes cum to fly into her open mouth when he pulls her off. I can also just hold her mouth on his tip to also trigger this line and she swallows when I pull her off.

You're doing great work here and I can't imagine the game without many of your mods. You make the game much more enjoyable. If I come up with more ideas for moods I'll post them here.
ahh you were looking to have the cum_in_mouth dialog trigger used to make her swallow at a specific time. yeah with the speaking disabled that won't work.
you might be able to also do it using a thought with a check if he is not in her mouth. not sure if dialog actions has any dialog variables readily available to indicate this.

i know i made a quiet cough, i don't think i made a quiet gag, i can see how feasible it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.