Her mouth wide open? (1 Viewer)

obs

Potential Patron
I think that is too bad that in the game, she never has a mouth really wide open. It would be great to have a mod that allow her to have a really wide open mouth, much wider than what she can by default. In fact, what would be great would be to have some control of her mouth, to choose when she will open the mouth, and to what extent.

In addition to that, what would be cool is to control also her tongue. When she will stick her tongue out and to what extent. With the mod tonguelength you can decide the length but not when and how she will stick it out. :tongue:

What do you think? :smile:

obs

Potential Patron
It's nice but the system of dialogue triggering is too restrictive because it always has to take place within a script. I would like to control the opening of her mouth and her tongue, with a key for example, whenever I wish.

sdtnoob

Content Creator
From reading around the forum people seem to say the tongue is annoying.
But you might be able to use the following mods:
Tongue always out .mod - tongue is always out when mouth is open
Auto close mouth - default keys are n=set to manual or auto, m=in manual will open or close mouth
Tongue length - adds a slider to increase the tongue length

Tested with the default open size, I assume it will open to a previously set size, or there might be a setting for it.
With the manual close mouth button, it wouldn't always do it, there appears to be some settings about distance and delay you might want to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.