MoreClothingV6 loads some dynamic hairs only partially (1 Viewer)

MyNameIsChef

Potential Patron
I've never had any problems with moreclothing until I've started using v6 and stuff like this happened:
LxChHq0.png

Obviously there's something missing here.
Loading the same exact file as an swf mod yields the correct result:
G295WFG.png

I am loading the file with moreclothing with this line in moreclothingv6settings.txt:
hairs/Amecomi Wonder Woman Hair.swf=Wonder Woman

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Try to run the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger. The game might be encountering an error midway through the moreClothing asset list, which inhibits the later items from loading properly.

Try replacing your setting string with:
Code:
Amecomi Wonder Woman Hair.swf=Wonder Woman:DynamicHair:StaticHair
Note: this shouldn't fix anything. It should be identical to the string that you're already using. But if it does fix something then please notify sby so that he can look into it.

Try moving the Wonder Woman string to the top of your settings file, or try moving it to the bottom. Does either change yield any improvement?

MyNameIsChef

Potential Patron
Try to run the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger. The game might be encountering an error midway through the moreClothing asset list, which inhibits the later items from loading properly.

Try replacing your setting string with:
Code:
Amecomi Wonder Woman Hair.swf=Wonder Woman:DynamicHair:StaticHair
Note: this shouldn't fix anything. It should be identical to the string that you're already using. But if it does fix something then please notify sby so that he can look into it.

Try moving the Wonder Woman string to the top of your settings file, or try moving it to the bottom. Does either change yield any improvement?
You were right. Some mod was messing up the whole moreclothing initialization. Thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.