Moreclothing mods hair (1 Viewer)

JonWill

Potential Patron
Hey everyone.

I just have a small issue and was wondering if anyone could help. I use the loader (v 5.45) and moreclothingmods (v5_3) and when loading certain swf hairs, they do not load some strands.

The three hairs are Athena.swf (from Saint Seiya, not sure who made it), Ayase.swf (Guilty Crown), and Branwen.swf.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    329.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.png
    2.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 3.png
    3.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 207

stuntcock

Content Creator
when loading certain swf hairs, they do not load some strands.
Your configuration string is probably incorrect.

Either of these codes will work. The first one loads all available elements from the SWF file. The second one loads any available static or dynamic hair elements.
Code:
hairs\ayase.swf=Ayase
hairs\ayase.swf=Ayase:StaticHair:DynamicHair

This code will not work. It will load the static portion of the hairstyle but then ignore/discard everything else -- which produces the result shown in your screenshots.
Code:
hairs\ayase.swf=Ayase:StaticHair

The three hairs are Athena.swf (from Saint Seiya, not sure who made it), Ayase.swf (Guilty Crown), and Branwen.swf.
Athena was originally drawn by @Maineim and then animated by @Kir. https://www.undertow.club/threads/3800/

Ayase was drawn and animated by @Ah P. Ayase Dynamic Hair.

Branwen ... I can't find. Searching yields a brown-haired Branwen from Queen's Blade (download), and a white-haired Qrow Branwen from RWBY (no SDT mods available). Purple-haired Branwen remains elusive.

JonWill

Potential Patron
Hey stuntcock, thank you. The code you provided
Code:
worked. I had it as just
Code:
hairs\ayase.swf=Ayase

Also, I'm sorry, the third hair is not Branwen. It is Bellows, from Suisei no Gargantia. I thought it might have been made by Ah P as well, but I could not see in their download page.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
both of those settings entries should have given the same results. i just tested it without specifying the modtypes and i got all of the hair to load.

JonWill

Potential Patron
both of those settings entries should have given the same results. i just tested it without specifying the modtypes and i got all of the hair to load.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, so I double checked again, and both lines do not load all of the hair in my regular loader settings file (I used a settings file with minimal clothing/body/BG files loading to test if those lines work, and they did).

I think it might be because I have a lot of hairs loading. I have about a 100 loading, and I've arranged all of them alphabetically. Those 3 hairs are the first couple of hairs to load. I'll have to test this out.

JonWill

Potential Patron
Okay, I checked it out. For whatever reason, when I have those three hairs at the top in the 'hairs' section, they are loaded just like the pictures depict.
When I have those three hairs at the end of the 'hairs' section, they load properly if the code for the hairs are set up properly, i.e:

Code:
hairs\ayase.swf=Ayase

Anyone know why that happens?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you upload your loader folder, i'll see what i can see. if you have a bunch of other character folders, don't include those. important ones are $init, $over, $reset

sby

Content Creator
Coder
found that this mod:
hairs/Celtica Dire.swf=Celtica

has overwrite=true set inside the mod.
i think it is resulting in searching for mods placed on the layers it wants to be placed on and killing them. i will probably force overwrite to false except for body mods (they are handled special and have an option to allow them)

probbaly gonna end up with a proxy on addLayerModElement, and an option to disable overwrite so that moreclothing mods are not killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.