How to make mods compatible with moreclothing and character folders? (1 Viewer)

ds14048

Content Creator
First I apologize if I overlooked any obvious threads on these subjects.
I have had fellow members ask me why my mods do not work in moreclothing, and I am unable to give them an answer.
To my knowledge all of my mods load fine when loaded manually. So one part of my question is am I not doing something
correctly or forgetting to do something that would keep a mod from working with moreclothing? But still work fine manually?

I have noticed that most problems are directed at my physics-enabled/dynamichairextender mods. Like the latest issue is the straps
become disconnected in my rgb sling bikini
Now is it because dynamichairextender uses a dynamic hair strand as an anchored strap or is this something all together different?
sby sby moreclothing.

I have noticed mods by Huitznahua Huitznahua have comments like..The bikini mods are not compatible with Character Folders.
Bikini Stripes Tight crop top Tight crop seifuku top

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i haven't looked into how the dynamic hair stuff is programmed, i think i got some of it working in the past if i load the separate dynamic library mod first before moreclothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.