Molesting dialogue request (1 Viewer)

Faron

Content Creator
I`m wondering if some one will take a request of making incest rape-ish kind a dialogue.
The main idea is - dad abusing his daughter(as variant "punishing" her for something), she is pleading for it to stop, but submissive as she is helpless.

-"Daddy! It hurts! Please, I'll be good. I promise!"

... and shit like that.

so, anyone? :) ???

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Looked it over - fixed some typo's.

Also, this line is awesome.
wake:"Ugh.. I had the weirdest dream that I-[SHOCK]"

Maybe it needs some more thought lines...
Also, the only mood change you have going on in there is to angry mood, and whilst that's understandable, it also means she'll be angry the whole time (don't know whether that's the effect you're going for).
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Molested DaughterFixed.txt
2.4 KB · Views: 5,885

Michaelitin

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
Looked it over - fixed some typo's.

Also, this line is awesome.
wake:"Ugh.. I had the weirdest dream that I-[SHOCK]"

Maybe it needs some more thought lines...
Also, the only mood change you have going on in there is to angry mood, and whilst that's understandable, it also means she'll be angry the whole time (don't know whether that's the effect you're going for).
[attachurl=1]

thanks for fixing some of the issues, this was actually my first dialogue that I worked on

Faron

Content Creator
Michaelitin thanks for your effort man, but thats not what I meant - she shouldn`t be "answering back" in "brat"-ish manner, or threat in any way, I meant her to be more helpless, scared, submissive begging, pleading etc. (read my 1st message).
Cause there are pleanty of dialogues with similar plot with 2 variants - shes a brat-ish, or shes eager to please, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.