Original Knockoutman World Emerald vs Hayden & Ember: Training to Lose (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
Emerald vs Hayden & Emeber.jpg

The camera comes to life, revealing the spacious mat room where two women are engaged in an intense training session. The focus shifts between Ember and Hayden, their friendship and differing experience levels evident in their interaction.

Ember, dressed in a vibrant blue shirt cut at the midriff, Ember's attire speaks volumes about her dedication to fitness. The form-fitting shirt accentuates her well-defined waist and abdomen, while her active spandex pants, a shade darker blue than her shirt with black trim, highlight her toned thighs, calves and hips. She moves with a mix of enthusiasm and caution, her relative inexperience countered by her eagerness to learn.

Hayden, standing beside Ember is her friend and training partner, Hayden. She exudes confidence and elegance, her form-fitting black t-shirt cut just above the belly button, enhancing her chest. Her teal leggings with black trim cling to her sculpted figure, showcasing her slender waist and toned thighs. Her demeanor is that of a seasoned veteran, her movements precise and calculated.

In a fluid motion, Hayden grabs Ember's arm and flings her towards the wall with an exerted grunt. Ember groans as she hits the wall face-first, her hands reflexively going to her face. "Ow... that's going to leave a mark," she moans, half in pain, half in jest.

Without missing a beat, Hayden flips Ember around, her back now to the wall. "Come on, Ember, focus!" Hayden urges, her voice a blend of encouragement and challenge.

Using one hand to pin Ember, Hayden delivers a powerful straight punch to Ember's exposed midsection. Ember's breath escapes her in a compressed "owwww," the pain evident on her face.

Unrelenting, Hayden keeps Ember upright and pressed against the wall, then delivers a second punch directly to Embers gut.

"Stay with me," Hayden says, delivering another blow to Ember's stomach. "This is how you build resilience." And then Hayden delivers a final punishing blow to Ember’s soften abdomen. Ember's gasps and wails fill the room, her insides feeling as if they've been torn apart.

Hayden steps back and commands, "Get over here." As she pulls the shocked and breathless Ember towards her, lifting her off the ground and inverting her upside down. Grunting with effort, Hayden prepares for a piledriver. Ember's world is upside down, both literally and metaphorically, as she braces for impact.

With a gritted smile, Hayden executes the piledriver. Ember's head hits the mat with a dull thud, followed by a small, pathetic whimper, and then silence. Hayden pushes away Ember's limp form. Ember lies motionless, eyes shut, knocked out cold from the impact.

Concerned yet composed, Hayden lifts Ember to a sitting position. "Come on, get up. This was nothing. Hey, wake up. You need to learn to take hits like these." she encourages, nudging Ember's shoulder gently.

Ember, slowly coming to, looks dazed but responds, "Yeah... um... what... else will she do?"

Hayden, positioning herself behind Ember, replies, "Well, she's not gonna be as nice to you as I was, that's for sure. I'm gonna show you this next." As she locks Ember in a waist scissors sleeper hold.

"What's this?" Ember manages to whimper out, gasping for breath.

"This is called a sleeper hold," Hayden explains, tightening her grip. "I'm cutting all circulation of blood to your brain, which means you're about to pass out."

Ember struggles in vain, her strength fading rapidly. Her attempts to escape diminish, her arms falling to her sides as her eyes roll back into her head. She succumbs to unconsciousness.

After, holding the hold a few seconds longer to ensure Ember was out, Hayden releases the hold, letting Ember's body slump to the mat. She looks at Ember's sleeping form with a half-smile of satisfaction. "Oh, that really got her," Hayden remarks.

Checking Ember's eyelids and only seeing the whites of her eyes, Hayden attempts to rouse her. "Hey, come on, Ember," she says, shaking Ember's face and pinching her cheeks but to no avail. A light slap finally stirs Ember, who awakens confused and disoriented.

"Is she... here?" Ember murmurs, trying to make sense of her surroundings. “Is... is that what Emerald will do?" she asks, her voice tinged with a mix of fear and awe.

Helping Ember to her feet, Hayden stands beside her, both of them now facing the camera. "I told you, Emerald is not going to take it easy on you. This was nothing compared to what she would do. That was just the beginning. I'm just trying to teach you the basics. She shows no mercy."

Still reeling, Ember responds, "She sounds evil."

Hayden nods. "She is."

As Hayden confirms Emerald's ruthless nature, both she and Ember, facing the camera, are unaware of the subtle movement at the curtain behind them. The fabric rustles quietly, and out steps Emerald, a figure of intimidating presence and physical prowess.

Dressed in a sleek black leotard, Emerald's muscular physique is on full display. The outfit accentuates her toned upper body and reveals a slight pudge around her gut, a contrast that only adds to her intimidating aura. Her thighs and hips, sculpted and powerful, are highlighted by the figure-hugging spandex fabric. Despite the strength evident in her form, there's an alluring quality to her appearance, a blend of femininity and raw power.

Emerald's face is set in a glare, her eyes burning with sadistic thoughts. She moves with a confidence that speaks of her experience and dominance on the mat. As she approaches Hayden and Ember, they remain oblivious to her presence, caught up in their own conversation.

Breaking the tension with her mocking tone, Emerald announces her presence. "Evil... Try nasty and tortuous," she says, swiftly grabbing the two wrestlers by their wrists.

Hayden and Ember spin around, their expressions shifting instantly from focus to shock and fear. But Emerald is unfazed by their reaction, her grip on their wrists unyielding.

With a couple of grunts, showcasing her strength, Emerald pulls Hayden and Ember towards each other. The two training partners, unable to resist the force, come running at each other, their bodies colliding with a loud crash. The impact sends them both tumbling to the ground, leaving them disoriented and sprawled on the mat, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Emerald stands over them, a smirk playing on her lips. The difference in their physical statures is stark – Emerald's towering presence makes Hayden and Ember appear almost childlike in comparison. Her eyes gleam with a mix of amusement and anticipation for the impending confrontation.

The camera captures this dramatic moment, highlighting the sudden shift in the room's dynamics. Emerald's entrance has turned the friendly training session into a potential battleground, her formidable presence overshadowing the earlier camaraderie between Hayden and Ember.

"So easy," Emerald remarks with a hint of disdain as she circles the fallen Hayden. Reaching down, she grasps Hayden's wrist and pulls her to a standing position. Hayden, still reeling from the collision with Ember, whimpers in protest, "No... no, stop..."

Mocking Hayden's disoriented state, Emerald taunts, "Hey, how are you feeling, little trainer?" With a powerful grunt, she hurls Hayden across the room towards the wall, declaring, "I got to make sure I wear you down." Hayden crashes against the wall with a painful thump, groaning in agony as she slowly turns around, her back against the wall, clutching at her chest and face, trying to regain her bearings.

Turning her attention to Ember, still dazed on the mat, Emerald smacks her chin, coaxing her back to consciousness with a playful yet mocking tone, "Little new girl…get up." She then grabs Ember by the hair, yanking her up to stand. "Come on, get up already! Let me show you the evil I can do."

Ember screams in protest, "No... get off me..." She tries in vain to alleviate the pain as Emerald pulls her hair, standing her up. "You really are evil," Ember groans, pain and disbelief in her voice.

Emerald laughs at Ember's accusation, her sadistic enjoyment evident. "Oh, just wait and see how evil I am." She then grabs Ember's arm and, with a forceful grunt, sends her hurtling towards the wall where Hayden is struggling to stand.

Ember's body collides with Hayden's, smashing her back against the wall with the impact of the throw. Both Hayden and Ember let out pathetic whimpers and gasps as their bodies collide, the breath knocked out of them.

The camera captures the scene of chaos and domination. Emerald, standing tall and menacing, watches with a satisfied smirk as Hayden and Ember struggle to cope with the onslaught. Their heads lolling from side to side as they try to regain their bearings.

Emerald's laughter, filled with cruelty and amusement, echoes through the room as she observes the pained and disoriented state of Hayden and Ember. "Aww, look at how pathetic you two look," she taunts, her eyes gleaming with malice. "How are you gonna train someone when you can't even take care of yourself?" Her words are like daggers, further cutting into Hayden's already bruised pride.

Hayden, pinned against the wall with Ember sandwiched against her, is dazed and clearly confused. The unexpected assault from Emerald feels like being hit by a freight train. She had come for a training session, not a full-blown match, and now she's struggling to stay conscious, her body screaming from the impact.

Ember, pressed into Hayden, gasps for air. The sleeper and piledriver from Hayden had already drained her, and the subsequent collisions have left her feeling queasy and disoriented. The room spins around her, her body heavy and unresponsive, aching from the relentless attacks.

Emerald, taking in the sight of the two groggy wrestlers, announces with a wicked smile, "I have something to help you feel better." She then charges across the room like a bolt of lightning and launches herself into a devastating wall splash squishing both wrestlers against the wall.

The impact is catastrophic. Hayden, with her back to the wall, bears the brunt of the assault, her body being driven further into the solid surface. Simultaneously, Ember, sandwiched between Hayden and Emerald, has all her breath forcibly expelled from her lungs. With a pitiful whimper and a moan, "Awwwwwgghhhrrrmmmph," her eyes roll back, and she collapses, her legs giving out beneath her as she falls back onto the mat, unconscious from the impact.

Hayden, now freed from the weight of Ember, takes a staggering step forward, moaning in pain. But it's short-lived; her eyes begin to roll back too. Overwhelmed and out of energy, she collapses face-first onto Ember's midsection.

As Hayden starts to collapse Emerald, who was standing back enjoying the aftermath of initial onslaught jokingly yells “Timber”, with a satisfied chuckle seeing the obliterated pair of Hayden and Ember on the mat at her feet.

The impact of Hayden falling on top of Ember causes an involuntary twitch in Ember, who lets out a faint "Ommphhh" sound, but her eyes remain closed.

Both wrestlers lie motionless on the mat, utterly decimated by Emerald's rough handling. Emerald stands over them, her dominance unquestionable. She looks down at her handiwork, and bast in their turmoil.

Emerald, towering over the defeated forms of Hayden and Ember, lets out a mocking laugh. "You guys must be besties with those outrageous coordinated outfits. How cute," she sneers, her voice dripping with sarcasm. But her sadistic intent becomes clear as she adds, "I think it would be better if you were less constricted, and free!"

Bending down, Emerald grabs Hayden's hips and begins to yank at her spandex leggings. The fabric, clinging to Hayden's form, resists at first. With a grunt and a powerful tug, Emerald pulls the leggings and shoes off in one swift motion, revealing Hayden's white bikini bottoms. Then, turning to her tank top, Emerald pulls it off, uncovering a matching white push-up bra bikini top.

Emerald then shoves Hayden's limp body to the side, turning her attention to Ember. With a rough pull, she rips Ember's top off, revealing a teal push-up bra underneath. "Eww, you're out here sweating for training, and you don't believe in socks? That's gross," Emerald comments with a grimace as she yanks off one of Ember's shoes, then quickly removes the other.

Reaching down, Emerald grasps under Ember's hips and, with a similar display of strength, yanks down her leggings. Ember's teal lace thong is revealed, contrasting with Hayden's white bikini. Emerald chuckles at the sight. "I guess you two didn't get dressed together after all, one in white and the other in teal. Still, how sweet," she mocks, her tone dripping with contempt.

Emerald stands back for a moment, surveying her stripped down opponents, pondering her next move. Hayden and Ember lie there, still overtaken by unconsciousness, so they are totally unaware that they have been stripped down, leaving them vulnerable and exposed.

The camera captures Emerald's imposing figure as she looms over them, the disparity in their states starkly evident. Emerald's grin is one of pure dominance, a predator satisfied with her prey's helplessness.

Hayden & Emeber in undies.jpg

Emerald, relishing her control over the situation, pulls Hayden's unconscious body so it's draped over Ember. "It's so much easier to have you guys stacked on top of each other," she chides, even though both Hayden and Ember remain unconscious and oblivious to her words. "Makes my job easier. I don't have to do one move to her then one move to you. No, I can do the same move to both of you."

Pausing, Emerald then muses aloud, "You know, this has been a lot. I need a rest too." She then bends down and takes a seat directly on Hayden's back, effectively crushing both women under her weight. Hayden, now sandwiched between Emerald ‘s body weight and Ember, is pressed further into Ember, who is smushed into the mat. Both women let out a faint moan, a hint of pain in their unconscious state.

"Oh, that seat is too hard. Let me soften it up," Emerald says, almost playfully. Standing again, she leaps into the air this time and lands back on top of the two wrestlers with her full weight. The impact jolts Hayden slightly awake; she gasps for air and coughs, her eyes rolling in her head, indicating she's not fully aware of what's happening. Ember, however, remains still and unresponsive.

Seeing Hayden start to stir, Emerald stands up. Looking down at the semi-conscious Hayden, she says, "Oh, well, since I woke you up, I might as well put you back to sleep." Reaching down, she grabs a handful of Hayden's red locks and pulls her away from Ember.

Hayden, regaining some of her senses, begins to protest weakly. "No... what the... No, stop... my clothes... what happened to... I'm not even supposed to have a match... why... stop."

Emerald laughs off Hayden's confusion and protests. "If you're in my mat room, you're fair game. Them's the breaks, dollface." She then gets Hayden into a sitting position in front of her and locks in a boa constrictor-like sleeper hold.

Hayden immediately tries to escape, clawing at Emerald's arms and crying out in small whimpers for release. Realizing escape is futile, she starts to pound the mat in submission, but it means nothing to Emerald.

"Oh, come on, little trainer girl. I'm just teaching you that you better never step on my mat again," Emerald taunts.

As Emerald tightens the hold, Hayden's grunts and moans of pain start to fade. The darkness of unconsciousness slowly envelops her, and she passes out in the hold. As she does, Emerald remarks, "What's your name again, Hayden? Didn't I whoop your ass before a while back? It doesn't matter. You were right about one thing – I am evil, and I'm gonna destroy you and your little friend limb by limb."

Emerald lifts Hayden's arm, letting it drop limply to verify her unconscious state. She then lifts Hayden's eyelids, revealing the whites of her eyes, rolled back from the sleeper hold. Satisfied, Emerald releases the hold, letting Hayden's body slump to the mat beside Ember.

Emerald, with Hayden incapacitated and slumped on the mat, shifts her attention to Ember, who lies still and unconscious beside her. "Can't just focus on one," Emerald muses aloud. "Let's even the playing field." Her voice drips with sarcasm as she leans down and grabs Ember by her hair, roughly pulling her head off the mat.

Ember's transition from unconsciousness to painful awareness is abrupt. As she's dragged to a sitting position, her confusion is obvious. "What... my clothes? Ow, my hair!" Ember's voice is tinged with panic. She reaches out in a daze, her hand weakly trying to shake Hayden awake. "Hayden... help..." But Hayden remains motionless, offering no response except a faint twitch.

Emerald laughs at Ember's disoriented state. "Thinking your friend could save you? Not against me." She sits behind Ember, like a predator ready to pounce. "Soon, clothes will be the least of your worries."

Ember, struggling to comprehend her predicament, barely manages to utter, "What... why...?" Her voice trails off as Emerald wraps her powerful arms around Ember's neck, locking in a sleeper hold that's even more constricting than the one she used on Hayden.

The effect is immediate and overwhelming. Ember gasps and coughs, clawing at the arms that encircle her throat. "Let go... can't breathe...ummmphhh" Her struggles gradually weaking as the sleeper hold is tighten.

As Emerald keeps the hold locked in tighter, Ember can only gasps for air, coughing and clawing desperately to free herself. "Ummmphhh... let go... stop... owww... get off me..." she whimpers as the hold drains her remaining energy, her eyes starting to roll back, her lips protruding as her breaths become shallow.

Emerald taunts her throughout. "This is what real power feels like. You're nothing but a plaything in my hands." Her voice is filled with disdain and cruelty.

As Ember's resistance fades, her body succumbs to the inevitable. Her limbs go limp, and her consciousness slithers away. Emerald, assured of her dominance, checks Ember's state by lifting her eyelids, revealing only the whites of her eyes.

Satisfied, Emerald releases the hold and watches as Ember slumps to the mat, joining Hayden in unconscious slumber.

Emerald, standing tall over her defeated opponents, continues her mocking tirade. "Wait, isn't this the second time you've been put to sleep with one of these... um, what is your name, new girl?" she says, looking down at Ember. "Ugh, you keep falling asleep, and I keep forgetting to get your name... not that it matters."

She looks at both Ember and Hayden, "You guys are too easy. Like putty in my hands, so easy to control," she taunts, her voice dripping with contempt.

"Come on then, get up, new girl. We've got more ass whooping to go," Emerald says as she reaches down and grabs a handful of Ember's hair, dragging her off the mat.

The sharp pain jolts Ember back to consciousness, and she immediately cries out, "Stop... You're hurting me... I can't take it anymore." But her pleas fall on deaf ears.

Emerald, with a mocking sneer, dismisses Ember's cries of pain. "Oh, stop your whining," she chides as she effortlessly hoists the weakened Ember from the mat. "You really are pathetic, you know that? Can't even handle a little sleeper hold."

Holding Ember in a tight grip, Emerald positions herself for the front powerslam. She wraps her arms around Ember's midsection, her hold firm and unyielding. "Time for a little ride, new girl," Emerald taunts, her voice laced with sadistic glee.

With a swift and powerful motion, Emerald lifts Ember off the mat. Ember's body, limp and unresisting, is at the mercy of Emerald's overwhelming strength. "See how easy you are to handle?" Emerald mocks as she maneuvers Ember's horizontal form off the mat.

Ember, barely conscious, can only let out a weak gasp as she realizes her impending fate. "Please... no more..." she whispers, her voice barely audible.

But Emerald is relentless. With a cruel smirk, she rotates Ember's body, effectively inverting Ember upside down, holding her aloft like a trophy. "This is what real power feels like!" she declares, then forcefully drives Ember down to the mat with a thunderous front powerslam.

The impact is brutal. Ember's body hits the mat with a sickening crunch, the sound echoing through the room. Her form crumples under the sheer force of the move, leaving her sprawled and motionless.

Emerald stands triumphant, looking down at the devastated Ember. "That's how you do it," she boasts, her tone one of undisputed superiority. "Just a little demonstration of what happens when I get my hands on you.”

As Ember lies motionless, a result of the brutal power slam, Emerald surveys her handiwork with a sense of pride. She turns her attention to Hayden, who is still trying to make sense of the whirlwind of pain and confusion. Mockingly, Emerald calls out her name, "Hayden," and hauls her to a standing position. Hayden's body responds with involuntary moans of agony, her head swaying unsteadily as she struggles to grasp the situation.

Ember, despite her own pain and disorientation from the power slam, tries to intervene. "No... Stop, leave... her, ughh... alone," she manages to utter weakly. But her protests fall on deaf ears as Emerald merely scoffs at her attempt to protect Hayden.

"What was that? You want me to slam her too? Okay," Emerald says with a cruel smirk. She grips Hayden by the waist and, with a grunt of exertion, lifts her off the mat. As Hayden's world turns upside down, her protests become more frantic. "Wait... wait... stop... I'm not supposed... to be... here," she pleads, her voice tinged with panic.

But Emerald is unyielding. She positions Hayden for the power slam, her movements calculated and ruthless. With the force of a jackhammer, she drives Hayden down, not just to the mat but directly onto Ember's sprawled form. The collision forces all the air out of Ember, who lets out an exhausted "ummphh" as her eyes once again start to roll back.

The impact is too much for Hayden, whose back, already abused by previous assaults, takes the brunt of the force. A scream of agony escapes her as she wails, "Arrgghhhh." The pain is overwhelming, sending shockwaves through her body. Within moments, the intensity of the pain ushers in a wave of unconsciousness, her eyes rolling back as she succumbs to the darkness.

Emerald steps back, a satisfied grin on her face as she observes the chaos she's created. Both Hayden and Ember are now completely incapacitated, their bodies intertwined in a heap on the mat, victims of Emerald's relentless and merciless onslaught.

Emerald, basking in her dominance, looks down at the battered forms of Hayden and Ember. "Aww, don't you two look so adorable in your knocked-out state," she taunts with a cruel grin.

She reaches down and grabs one of Hayden's wrists, yanking her off Ember and pulling her into an upright position. Hayden, still in a daze from the onslaught, offers no resistance. Her head lolls from side to side, a clear sign she's struggling to regain control over her senses.

"Geez, you should look at getting yourself a trainer. You obviously suck and couldn't even protect yourself," Emerald mocks, her voice dripping with disdain. She delivers a light jab punch into Hayden's exposed midsection. The impact forces a whoosh of air from Hayden's lips, making her double over in pain and clutch her throbbing abdomen.

Not satisfied yet, Emerald bends and grips Hayden by the waist, effortlessly dead-lifting her off the mat. She then flips Hayden up so she's sitting atop her shoulders. Parading around the mat with Hayden in this precarious position, Emerald continues her ridicule. "Look at you, pathetic. I don't even know why you would try to teach someone when you barely know anything yourself."

Hayden, now perched atop Emerald's shoulders, flails her arms in a growing panic, acutely aware of the height and the impending danger. Tears stream down her face as she begs for mercy. "Please, Emerald, stop... you don't have to do this..." Her voice is filled with fear and desperation.

But Emerald is merciless. In a fit of extreme cruelty, she smashes Hayden back-first into the wall. The impact silences Hayden's cries, leaving only a final, desperate "Noooo, don't..."

Using the momentum from the collision with the wall, Emerald, still holding Hayden aloft, spins on her heels. She extends her arms, lifting Hayden higher, then, with ruthless precision, drives her back-first onto the mat with a devastating wall-assisted jackknife powerbomb.

Hayden's body reacts violently to the impact. It arches off the mat and then collapses, her arms spread out, her expression one of stunned disbelief. Her arms and legs twitch involuntarily as her nerves fire off in response to the intense pain.

The camera lingers on Hayden's face, capturing her struggle to breathe, to recover. But then, the pain overtakes her senses. She silently moans, her eyelids fluttering as the world of consciousness fades away, and she passes out from the sheer force of the powerbomb.

Emerald, standing over Ember, revels in her dominance. "Oh, new girl," she taunts, a malicious glint in her eyes. "I've got something special just for you. Let me wake you up." She positions herself beside the prone Ember and leaps into the air, raising one leg and then extending it out, landing a powerful leg drop across Ember's chest. The impact is so forceful that Emerald slightly bounces upon impact, Ember's body crushed under the weight.

Ember is violently jolted awake, her arms and legs shooting off the mat in a reflexive response, but her torso remains pinned under the weight of Emerald's thigh. Moaning in pain and unable to move, Ember lies there, her body aching from the relentless assault.

"Not done yet," Emerald declares, standing up again. She looks down at Ember and says, "Since you're awake, let's try that again." She performs another leaping leg drop, her thigh crashing down onto Ember with unyielding force. Ember, barely able to utter a plea, is cut off by the brutal impact. Her body reacts reflexively, but she's unable to escape the crushing weight.

Rolling to the side, Emerald uses Ember's weakened body to push herself upright, driving the last bit of air out of Ember, who starts to succumb to unconsciousness. But Emerald's cruel intentions are far from over. She reaches down, yanking Ember to a standing position. "Oh no, baby cakes, no sleeping yet. I told you I had something special for you," Emerald says menacingly.

With swift brutality, Emerald delivers a kick to Ember's softened midsection, causing her to double over in agony. Then, in one fluid and vicious motion, Emerald grips the back of Ember's head with one hand, sits down suddenly, and falls backward, pulling Ember forward and down. Ember's neck strikes Emerald's shoulder with a jarring impact, snapping her head back and propelling her backward in a head-over-heels tumble.

Emerald has just executed one of the most devastating stunners ever seen in Knockoutman's World. The room falls silent as Ember lies motionless, face down on the mat, her hair disheveled, a clear sign of the harshness of the move.

Emerald stands up, looking over the havoc she's wreaked. Both Hayden and Ember are out cold, completely defeated and overwhelmed by her sheer power and ruthless aggression.

Emerald, not yet satisfied with her display of dominance, eyes the unconscious forms of Hayden and Ember. "Well, sleeping beauties, let me show you just how tortuous I can be," she sneers, her voice echoing with malice. "Starting with you, Hayden, so you can set an example for your little new friend here."

With a menacing aura, Emerald yanks Hayden to her feet, spinning her around so that Hayden is facing away from her. Demonstrating her impressive strength, Emerald hoists the droopy Hayden onto her shoulders, positioning her face-up across them. Hayden's head rests near Emerald's right shoulder, her legs draped near the left.

As Hayden is maneuvered into position, she begins to regain consciousness, her awareness returning just in time to realize the peril she's in. "Stop, Emerald, please... arrghh, you gotta stop. I can't take any more," Hayden pleads, wiggling and squirming in a desperate attempt to escape.

Ignoring Hayden's protests, Emerald firmly grips Hayden's head with one hand and her legs with the other. She then starts to apply pressure, pulling down on both ends, bending Hayden's spine unnaturally. Hayden's screams of agony fill the room. "Stop, arrrghhhh, you're hurting me. I can't take..." But her cries are muffled as Emerald adjusts her grip, covering Hayden's mouth with her hand.

"That's better," Emerald laughs, muffling Hayden's screams. "You were so loud, I thought you might wake up your friend. But don't worry, she's next." The malice in her voice is chilling as she continues to apply pressure, twisting Hayden's body mercilessly.

Hayden, in excruciating pain, weakly tries to tap out, her hand feebly striking Emerald's body in a gesture of submission. But Emerald is relentless. "Oh no, no tapping out for you. I want the pain to overtake you until you go out," she says, her laughter cold and unforgiving.

As the pain intensifies, Hayden's attempts to escape become frantic, but soon, the agony becomes too much. Her eyes roll back, revealing only the whites, and her body goes limp. She falls silent, succumbing to unconsciousness under the unbearable strain of the hold.

"There you go," Emerald says, noticing the change in Hayden. She applies even more pressure, eliciting only a faint moan and a few twitches from Hayden. Satisfied that Hayden is out, Emerald shrugs nonchalantly and drops her to the mat with a thud. The impact doesn't stir Hayden; she lies motionless, a victim of Emerald's ruthless onslaught.

Emerald stands tall, looking down at the defeated Hayden, then glances at Ember, who remains unconscious. "And now for you, new girl," she says, turning her attention to Ember, ready to continue her reign of terror.

Emerald, towering over the unconscious forms of Hayden and Ember, focuses her malicious intent on Ember. She reaches down, caressing Ember's hair with a deceptive gentleness. "You look so peaceful, little red," she says with a mocking tone. "But I need you awake."

She begins to playfully slap Ember, each hit bringing her closer to consciousness. Ember's eyes flutter open, the realization dawning that her nightmare is far from over. She starts to panic, her voice quivering with fear. "Please don’t do this. I give up, you win, just leave me alone," she pleads desperately.

Looking around the room, Ember sees Hayden lying motionless on the ground. In a whimper, she reaches out. "Hayden, get up. We gotta get out of here." But Emerald merely yanks Ember's head, pulling her to a standing position. "Aww, how sweet and sincere, looking out for your friend," Emerald taunts.

"Maybe I've been a little too rough on you two," Emerald continues, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She opens her arms wide in a mock gesture of reconciliation. "How about we hug it out?" But as Ember gets close, Emerald wraps her arms around Ember's waist and lower back, locking in a suffocating bearhug.

Ember struggles frantically, her hands clawing at the iron grip of Emerald, but it's no use. The bearhug is tight and unyielding, lifting her off the ground as Emerald's arms squeeze the breath out of her. Ember's face contorts in agony, her screams echoing in the room. "Awww… stop… I give… I don’t want to continue… arrrgghhh… please… let… me go," she cries out, her breaths becoming shorter, her vision blurring with the onset of darkness.

As Ember's attempts to escape wane, her body stops flailing, her strength ebbing away under the overwhelming pressure of the bearhug. Emerald's smile widens, a twisted joy evident in her eyes as she continues to torment Ember, now a limp doll in her clutches.

"Oh, look at you, so helpless and weak. Just like your friend over there," Emerald mocks, continuing to bad-mouth and belittle Ember. "You really thought you could stand up to me? You're nothing but a plaything for my amusement."

Ember's pleas grow quieter, her body succumbing to the inescapable grasp of the bearhug. The lack of oxygen and the pain push her towards unconsciousness. As her eyes roll back and her body goes limp, Emerald ensures Ember is completely out before finally releasing her from the devastating grip.

Emerald steps back, looking down at Ember, who lies motionless beside Hayden. Both are out cold, utterly defeated.

Emerald, with a sadistic gleam in her eye, revives the barely conscious Ember with sharp slaps. As Ember struggles to regain her senses, Emerald issues a chilling command. "I came in seeing you training with sleeping beauty over there," she says, nodding towards Hayden's unconscious form. "Show me something you've learned."

Confused and disoriented, Ember hesitates. "What?" she asks weakly. In response, Emerald delivers a painful slap, jolting Ember. "I don't like that answer," Emerald snaps. "You're going to show me something Hayden taught you, and you're going to demonstrate it on her."

Ember, with tears in her eyes, protests, "No, she's suffered enough. Look at her, she's out." But Emerald, uninterested in Ember's pleas, strikes Ember's midsection forcefully, causing her to double over in pain and gasp for air.

Holding Ember by her hair, forcing her to meet her gaze, Emerald delivers an ultimatum. "I don't care what you want or think. Do it, or I'll make you suffer more. Or maybe I'll have Hayden do it to you."

Fearing further torture, Ember nods in resignation and moves towards the still unconscious Hayden. Pulling Hayden towards her, Ember wraps her thighs around Hayden's neck, locking in a constricting leg scissors. "I'm sorry, she's forcing me to do this," Ember apologizes to her friend.

Hayden, feeling the pressure, begins to stir. "Stop, Ember, I can't breathe," she pleads weakly. But Emerald is unyielding. "Tighter, new girl," she commands.

Reluctantly, Ember increases the pressure, her thighs squeezing tighter around Hayden's neck. Hayden thrashes on the mat, making gurgling sounds as she struggles for air. Ember, tormented by her actions, looks pleadingly at Emerald, but Emerald is unmoved. "Keep going. Don't stop until she's out."

Hayden's attempts to escape become weaker and weaker, her body succumbing to the lack of oxygen. Soon, she falls silent, drool pooling from the corner of her mouth as she loses consciousness.

Ember, visibly shaken by the ordeal, looks up at Emerald. "I think she's out. She's drooling," she says, her voice trembling. But Emerald's cruelty knows no bounds. "Keep it on longer. I want to see her twitch," she orders.

With a heavy heart, Ember maintains the hold, her eyes fixed on Hayden's motionless form. "Please, just twitch so I can let you go," she whispers to her friend.

Emerald laughs at Ember's moral struggle, enjoying the display of dominance. "Good, keep going. I want her twitching on the mat. Keep that hold locked in until she is a hopeless twitching mess out on the mat," she instructs coldly.

Then with an evil chuckle and a swift motion, she yanks Ember's head back, trapping her in a standing leg scissor. "I liked yours, but I need to show you how it's really done," she says, her voice laced with malice.

Ember screams as her head is yanked back. The pressure from Emerald's thighs around her neck is immediate and choking. Desperately, Ember tries to pry the vice-like legs apart, but Emerald's grip is ironclad. The scene is chaotic as Hayden, still entangled in Ember's legs, is tossed around by Ember's frantic movements to escape Emeralds leg scissors.

As Ember struggles for air, Emerald continues to taunt her. "See how I apply pressure directly to the artery, cutting off your ability to breathe? This is how you do a scissors." She squeezes even harder, the power of her thighs like two constricting pythons contorting around the airway passage of Ember.

Unable to withstand the intense pressure, Ember's grip on Hayden loosens, releasing her from the leg scissors. But Ember's own ordeal is far from over. As she thrashes in a futile attempt to escape Emerald's grasp, her body slowly succumbs to the asphyxiating hold.

“Stop….I…..can’t…take any more,” Ember manages to whimper out as the darkness of slumber starts taking a hold of her.

Ember's frantic attempts to escape gradually subside as the relentless pressure overpowers her. Her body goes limp, her eyes roll back, and she slips into unconsciousness in Emerald's unyielding grip.

Satisfied, Emerald finally releases the hold, letting Ember's comatose body slump to the mat. She steps back, surveying the destruction she's caused. Both Hayden and Ember lie vanquished, their bodies a testament to her ruthless efficiency.

Emerald, relishing in her unchallenged domination, decides it's time for the grand finale. She roughly grabs Hayden by her fiery red hair, yanking her to a standing position. Hayden stands dazed and disoriented, the cumulative effects of the earlier onslaught and Ember's scissor leaving her in a near catatonic state. Her eyes are unfocused, her mouth agape, barely registering her surroundings.

"You know what's about to happen, right?" Emerald taunts, waving a hand in front of Hayden's vacant stare. "You're both about to experience my Emerald Bomb, just like last time." Hayden's only response is a pained groan, her body too overwhelmed to react.

With a swift and merciless move, Emerald wrenches Hayden's arm behind her back in a hammerlock, eliciting a wince of agony from Hayden as the pressure on her shoulder joint mounts. Not content with just the hammerlock, Emerald swiftly applies a guillotine choke, further incapacitating Hayden.

Emerald's strength is on full display as she lifts Hayden off the mat, maintaining the choke and hammerlock. Hayden instinctively leans into Emerald to alleviate the choke's pressure, her legs wrapping around Emerald's waist.

Parading around the mat room with her incapacitated prey, Emerald basks in the total control she wields. Then, with a sudden burst of energy, she leaps into the air, ensuring the added pain of the Emerald Bomb will be maximally felt. As she lands, she drives Hayden's lower spine into the mat with punishing force.

The impact of the Emerald Bomb reverberates through the room. Hayden's spine and neck absorb the full brunt of the move. Her eyes flutter briefly in a last attempt to cling to consciousness, but the intensity of the pain is too much. Her body slumps backwards, her eyes closing as she succumbs to the darkness of unconsciousness. The Emerald Bomb has left her utterly defeated.

Turning her attention to the still unconscious Ember, Emerald smirks. "One down, one more to go." She strides towards Ember, ready to deliver the same devastating fate to her.

Emerald, with a triumphant smirk, turns her predatory gaze toward the unconscious Ember. "One down, one more to go," she says, her voice laced with malicious anticipation. She strides over to Ember, eager to deliver the same fate that Hayden just suffered.

Reaching down, Emerald grabs Ember by her hair, roughly pulling her to a semi-upright position. Ember, groggily coming back to consciousness, whimpers in pain and fear. "No... please, no more... I can't..." she pleads weakly, her voice trembling.

Emerald chuckles coldly. "Oh, but we're just getting started, little red. Time for your grand finale." She taunts Ember, relishing the fear evident in her eyes.

With a display of brute strength, Emerald wrenches Ember's arm behind her back in a hammerlock, just as she did with Hayden. Ember cries out in agony, the strain on her shoulder joint almost unbearable. "Stop, it hurts!" she yells, but her plea falls on deaf ears.

Then, with a swift motion, Emerald applies a tight guillotine choke, further incapacitating Ember. She lifts Ember off the mat, the choke and hammerlock locked in place. Ember, desperately gasping for air, struggles futilely against the unyielding grip of her captor.

"See, this is how you truly dominate," Emerald says, her voice filled with contempt as she parades Ember around the mat, showcasing her complete control. Ember's resistance weakens as she's overwhelmed by pain and lack of oxygen.

Finally, with a burst of ferocity, Emerald jumps into the air, taking Ember with her. She drives Ember's body down to the mat with the devastating Emerald Bomb. The impact is catastrophic, echoing throughout the room. Ember's body convulses upon hitting the mat, then falls limp and motionless beside Hayden.

Emerald stands over the vanquished pair, a look of satisfaction on her face. "That's the power of the Emerald Bomb," she proclaims, her voice echoing with triumph.

After delivering the catastrophic Emerald Bomb, Emerald looks down at the motionless forms of Hayden and Ember with a sense of accomplishment. “Okay, I think I’m done with you two. Just need a victory pin,” she says, a hint of arrogance in her voice.

Nonchalantly, Emerald grabs a handful of Ember’s hair, dragging her limp body across the mat. She positions Ember on top of Hayden, making sure Ember is lying face-down directly on Hayden’s chest. “There you go,” Emerald remarks as she arranges them to her satisfaction.

Then, with a gesture of ultimate disrespect, Emerald places her foot firmly on Ember's head, further pressing her into Hayden’s chest. She starts counting out loud, her voice dripping with disdain. “One… you guys should really… I don’t know, train more…”

As she holds her foot down, she continues, “Two… you know what, better yet, just quit. Three… Hayden, they say those who can’t, teach, but honestly, in this sport, on these mats, you shouldn’t be teaching anyone.”

Emerald pauses, looking down at the defeated pair beneath her foot. “Look what you did to your little friend. And new girl, I never got your name… you should find a new profession, or at least a better trainer, because this was too easy.”

With her foot still planted on Ember's head, pinning both Hayden and Ember to the mat, Emerald flexes triumphantly. Her muscles ripple, a testament to her strength and prowess. The camera focuses on her dominant stance as she looks down at her vanquished foes.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you dominate in Knockoutman’s World,” Emerald declares, her voice echoing in the silent room. The camera slowly fades to black, leaving the image of Emerald's victory pose imprinted in the viewers’ minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.