Loader Dialogues by "The King" (Update 9/3/2014 = Minor fixes to all dialogues) (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
All of the following dialogues will require Mod Guy's Loader v5.38 or better. They also require the following mods by Sby (allalphaslidersV3, animtoolsV12, moreclothingV3, vanillaarmpatchV2), as well as SDTDialogueActionsv3.00 by weewillie. I suggest putting the preceding mods in the $INIT$ folder of the Loader.

NOTES = Because of the way backgrounds are loaded in my dialogues, you may have to load them manually. This can be done either before or after the dialogue is loaded. Backgrounds and all needed clothing mods, as well as animtools positions, are provided in the zip files.

DIALOGUES
The House Guest

Part 1 = Shortly after your daughter leaves for collage she asks you to allow one of her friends to move in with you. Against your better judgement, you agree.
View attachment Part 1_V1.1(Caught Red Handed).zip

Part 2 = Your guest has some interesting ideas about how deal with her insomnia.
View attachment Part 2_V1.1(Good Morning).zip

Part 3 = Your guest makes herself useful by cleaning the house as well as polishing your knob!
View attachment Part 3_V1.1(Spring Cleaning).zip

Part 4 = You come home early from work hoping your guest is down for a little "Afternoon Delight".
View attachment Part 4_V1.1(Afternoon Delight).zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: Loader Dialogues by "The King"

This is looking really promising - looking forward to trying it out tomorrow when I have some alone time ;)

blumisb

Potential Patron

So many loading-mods? Could you pack a bundle, with your working package? ^^

Thx anyway :))

cwking420

Potential Patron

blumisb said:

Still have more dialogues in the works, but once I have lull in my writing I will pack a bundle.

K

Kagtiour

So, after spending about an hour getting this to work/having fun with it, it's critique time! Yes, yes, a noob is criticizing something, oh no. Trust me, I'm not here to troll. I'm being honest with this here.

First off, some clearer instructions on how to make everything work would have been fantastic. For someone who doesn't visit this board often, definitely someone who has never messed with the Loader, getting this to work properly can be frustrating. I have a teensy tiny amount of experience messing with it, so it took me a while to figure it out. I'm still figuring things out about how to get your thing to work, even. I had to go LEARN things to get this to run. It was worth it when I finally got something to work properly though. Some better instructions like making sure to move the custom positions your dialogues use into the animtool mod folder would be great. Or hell, like someone suggested, a pack that instantly gets us right into it would be the tits.

Second, your dialogue suffers from some slight grammar issues. There have been a lot of times I stare at a line and my brain halts all sexy time to say "That's not right." That, and the commas. I don't know if it's just how the text in game looks, but a lot of your commas look like periods, and that messes with the voice in my head as I read it. A lot of awkward pauses.

Third, and this one is more a minor nitpick, she moans waaay too much in rapid succession. The sounds don't roll right into one another evenly, so it just sounds like a train wreck of moans and throws me out of sexy time to laugh. Maybe space them out so they sound a bit more natural sounding.

Other than those two and a half major points there, I'm having a blast exploring what your work has to offer, and holy fuck is it hot as hell. Please do more of what you're doing. From what you got here, you can only get better and better.

blumisb

Potential Patron

cwking420 said:
blumisb said:

Still have more dialogues in the works, but once I have lull in my writing I will pack a bundle.

No I meant a bundle/pack of the mods, so I can just press "start" an dcan play and don´t have to find all the special mods and so on ;)

Great work btw, what I have seen looks promising :)

But some grammar mistakes .. like believe sometimes

Bazinga

Potential Patron

Note on the background thing: It seems that loading bg through the charcode never works. The way to do it: When you bundle the dialogue, just put the right background in the directory of each dialogue. And, very important: Remove the "bg:X" (with X being a number that changes...) of each of your charcodes. It fucks up the background if it's already loaded.

Some buttons don't disappear when they should. (the panties off one in the second part, and the throat fucking one too).

Other than that, very very good job. Glad to see I am not the only one to appreciate dialogues making intense use of the possibilities of the mods.

cwking420

Potential Patron

Just tried to upload a bundle pack, but the file was to large. I'm not really a computer guy so I don't know what to do. I've already removed everything from the file that was unneeded.

Bazinga said:
Some buttons don't disappear when they should. (the panties off one in the second part, and the throat fucking one too).

Other than that, very very good job. Glad to see I am not the only one to appreciate dialogues making intense use of the possibilities of the mods.

Some of this was done on purpose. My computer is a POS, so when there is a change in position my computer doesn't always do it. So I leave the button so that I can press it again until the position changes.

I appreciate all the feedback, keep it coming. It may be awhile before I go back and make changes to finished dialogues, but I will keep your suggestions in mind when I work on future projects.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

I suggest you link to the mods you've used to make your dialogues work they way you intended. Also, it should be noted that WeeWillies dialogue actions is different from Pim_GD dialogue actions.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Re: Loader Dialogues by "The King" (Update 9/1/2014 = The House Guest Part 4)

Added a new dialogue, The House Guest Part 4. I hope you all enjoy it.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Loader Dialogues by "The King" (Update 9/1/2014 = The House Guest Part 4)

DialogueChecker has been updated!

Here's the output that you'll find relevant for your dialogues:

Part 1
Dialogue was checked in 303 ms with v2.14 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 19 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 19 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 37.
SDT will ignore numeric values placed in strings.
Line 37: button1:"[HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]-SPANK!-[OH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Ahegao","set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 38.
Line 38: button1:"[HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]-SPANK!-[OH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 39.
Line 39: button1:"[HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]-SPANK!-[OH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Normal","set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 102. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 102: button8:"[BUTTON8_OFF][BUTTON9_ON][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE]-SPANK!-[OW][OPEN_EYES]I didn't tell you to take that shirt off! I guess I'll just have to fuck this ass harder as punishment![ANIMTOOLS_AnalArmsDown]{MASTURBATE_ON]ББББББББ%0A[OH_HARD]Oh you like that huh![AW_HARD][b8b]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None","da.masturbation.herpleasure":"95","da.button9.name":"Strip"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 102. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 102: button8:"[BUTTON8_OFF][BUTTON9_ON][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББ[HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE]-SPANK!-[OW][OPEN_EYES]I didn't tell you to take that shirt off! I guess I'll just have to fuck this ass harder as punishment![ANIMTOOLS_AnalArmsDown]{MASTURBATE_ON]ББББББББ%0A[OH_HARD]Oh you like that huh![AW_HARD][b8b]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None","da.masturbation.herpleasure":"95","da.button9.name":"Strip"}}

Syntax - Major: Missing trigger start of a trigger on line 102, col 265. This indicates a coding error.

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 102, parsing stopped at col -1 (ERROR) at ",MASTURBATE_ON]ББББББББ%0A[OH_HARD]Oh you like that huh![AW_HARD][b8b]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None","da.masturbation.herpleasure":"95","da.button9.name":"Strip"}}"

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (95) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 102.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([AW_HARD]) on line 102 refers to a non-existing line.

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (95) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 104.
Line 104: button8:"[BUTTON8_OFF][BUTTON9_ON][AW_HARD]" {"mood":"Ahegao","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None","da.masturbation.herpleasure":"95","da.button9.name":"Strip"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([AW_HARD]) on line 104 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 104: button8:"[BUTTON8_OFF][BUTTON9_ON][AW_HARD]" {"mood":"Ahegao","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None","da.masturbation.herpleasure":"95","da.button9.name":"Strip"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (95) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 110.
Line 110: b8b:"[ANIMTOOLS_DoggyArmsDown]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББThat's what I'm talking about! [HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]-SPANK!-[AH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]Stick that ass up in the air like the dirty little slut you are!" {"style":"Him","set":{"da.clothes.tops.type":"None","da.masturbation.herpleasure":"95"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 331.
Line 331: vigorous:"[OH_SOFT]You just keep on fingering that cunt while I fuck your ass slut![OH_SOFT][HOLD][WINCE][SLAP][RELEASE][CLOSE_EYES]-SPANK!-[OH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry","set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Syntax - Major: Illegal value (Him,) for attribute (style) on line 385.
The allowed values for the attribute style are: thought,speak,him,Thought,Speak,Him
Line 385: vigorous:"[OH_HARD]Damn *ME*! You can take one hell of an ass fucking for such a little thing![OH_HARD]ББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]" {"style":"Him,"mood":"Ahegao"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 385. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 385: vigorous:"[OH_HARD]Damn *ME*! You can take one hell of an ass fucking for such a little thing![OH_HARD]ББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]" {"style":"Him,"mood":"Ahegao"}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 385, parsing stopped at col 173 at "mood":"Ahegao"}"

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 399.
Line 399: pcHA1:"Yes Mr. *YOU*! Don't stop pumping me full of cum until I can taste it![OH_HARD]" {"set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 406.
Line 406: cuminher:"[OH_HARD]ББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]Listen to you, you naughty girl![OH_HARD]ББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD] You like having cum in your ass so much you can't help but squirt all over the floor![OH_HARD]ББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББ[AH_HARD]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Ahegao","set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Syntax - Major: Wrong format for numeric value (100) of attribute ("da.masturbation.herpleasure") in set lineattribute on line 416.
Line 416: restartHA2a:"[MASTURBATE_ON]God I love a man who knows how to take what he wants from me![OH_SOFT]" {"set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":"100"}}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Part 2
Dialogue was checked in 124 ms with v2.14 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 6 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 1 were severe, 5 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Severe issues MUST be fixed before releasing your dialogue, or your dialogue will crash and fail to load.
Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([VigO1]) on line 159 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 159: vigorous:"I wonder if your throat got a fucking like this while I was asleep!?[VigO1]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Happy"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 160 is unused!
Line 160: vigO1:"[ANIMTOOLS_BedHj]ББББББББББББББББ[vigO1a]" {"style":"Him"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([vig1d]) on line 163 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 163: vigO1c:"[ANIMTOOLS_BedBj]ББББББББ[HOLD][LOOK_UP]Sorry about that Mr. *YOU*.[vig1d]"

Line Usage - Major: Line 164 is unused!
Line 164: vigO1d:"No your not.ББББББББББББББББ But you will be![SHOCK] Now put your arms behind your back so it doesn't happen again![vigO1e]" {"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 168, parsing stopped at col 94 at ":"mood":"Happy"}"
Line 168: vigorous:"You know *ME*, I wouldn't mind starting every day like this![vigO3]" {"style":"Him":"mood":"Happy"}

Syntax - Severe: Unable to identify line-attribute value for attribute (mood) on line 212.
Line 212: cum_on_face:"Damn Mr. *YOU*, I really wanted to taste your cum this morning![cofO2]" {"mood","Happy"}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

Part 3
Dialogue was checked in 113 ms with v2.14 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 5 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 1 were severe, 4 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Severe issues MUST be fixed before releasing your dialogue, or your dialogue will crash and fail to load.
Syntax - Major: A line-attribute's value is defined more than once on line 88. Attribute name: mood
Line 88: wake:"[BLINK][COUGH]ББББББББ[LOOK_UP]Did you keep using my throat while I was unconcious?[wakeN2]" {"mood":"Normal","mood":"Normal","held":"true"}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([WAKE]) on line 118 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 118: cum_on_face:"[WAKE][cofN1]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Normal","held":"true"}

Syntax - Severe: Illegal value (Normal,) for attribute (mood) on line 125.
Illegal values for the mood-attribute will crash SDT's Dialogue system. This issue has to be fixed before SDT will be able to interpret your dialogue correctly.
The allowed values for the attribute mood are: Normal,Angry,Happy,Ahegao
Line 125: swallow:"[wake][swN1]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Normal,"held":"true"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 125. This could indicate a coding error.

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 125, parsing stopped at col 55 at "held":"true"}"

Part 4
Dialogue was checked in 282 ms with v2.14 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 14 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 2 were severe, 12 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.
Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 87. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 87: button5:"

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([LOAD_CHARDCODE]) on line 100 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 100: button7:"[LOAD_CHARDCODE][ANIMTOOLS_ATV_facefuck_hislegs][HOLD]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Ahegao","set":{"da.button1.name":"SLAP","da.charcode.load":"charName:Tanya;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:0.9775;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:0;hair:tifa,0,0,0;iris:normal,72,28,10,1;breasts:130;skin:dark;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,84,0,6,1;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.11;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,76;nailpolish:84,0,6,1;eyebrow:normal,31,25,24,1,15,10,9,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;balls:1,1.06;hisSkin:0;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:doubleteamlfem,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:dildoass,28,141,32,1,12,54,6,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:hookerheels,255,167,188,1,255,167,188,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,179,124,55,1,62,142,193,1;tonguePiercing:ring,183,187,195,1;nipplePiercing:ring,184,187,195,1;earring:cross,181,182,190,1;herTan:none,1"}}

Syntax - Severe: Unable to identify line-attribute value for attribute (style) on line 152.
Line 152: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"<STACY> [OH_SOFT]You like that deep in your ass, don't you slut![OH_SOFT][bcshpSOA1]" {"style","Him","mood":"Normal","check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}

Syntax - Major: Failed to properly parse line-attributes for line 152, parsing stopped at col 122 at ","Him","mood":"Normal","check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}"
Line 152: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"<STACY> [OH_SOFT]You like that deep in your ass, don't you slut![OH_SOFT][bcshpSOA1]" {"style","Him","mood":"Normal","check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([ARM_HIS_LEGS]) on line 179 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 179: first_throat:"<STACY> [ARM_HIS_LEGS][OH_HARD]Come on *ME*! [OH_HARD]I know you can take his cock balls deep![OH_HARD][DEEPTHROAT]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Happy"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 192. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 192: vigSNF1:"<STACY> [OH_HARD]I'm glad your enjoying yourself Mr. *YOU*![OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]" Maybe I should invite her over more often![OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD][vigSNF1a]" {"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: A third double quote was found on line 192, col 303, before finding a { in that line. This indicates a coding error.
Line 192: vigSNF1:"<STACY> [OH_HARD]I'm glad your enjoying yourself Mr. *YOU*![OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD][OPEN_EYES]" Maybe I should invite her over more often![OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD][vigSNF1a]" {"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ( Maybe I should invite her over more often![OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD][vigSNF1a]" ) between line content and line attributes on line 192. This indicates a syntax error.

Line Usage - Major: Line 193 is unused!
Line 193: vigSNF1a:"[OH_HARD]Yes you should![OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]" {"style":"Him"}

Syntax - Major: Unknown line-attribute "mmod" on line 212.
Line 212: held:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][OH_HARD]Damn Stacy! Your friend here can deepthroat the hell out of a cock![OH_HARD][heldSNF2]" {"style":"Him","mmod":"Happy"}

Syntax - Severe: Unable to identify line-attribute value for attribute (mood) on line 245.
Line 245: cum_in_mouth:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][OH_HARD]I hope you like the way that tastes whore, [OH_SOFT]because there's plenty more where this came from![OH_HARD]" {"style":"Him","mood","Happy"}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 368. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 368: cum_in_throat:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]God I love dumping my load down this slut"s throat! [WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]And from the sound of it, she loves it too![WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Ahegao"}

Syntax - Major: A third double quote was found on line 368, col 399, before finding a { in that line. This indicates a coding error.
Line 368: cum_in_throat:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS][WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]God I love dumping my load down this slut"s throat! [WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]And from the sound of it, she loves it too![WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Ahegao"}

Syntax - Major: Excess characters (s throat! [WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]And from the sound of it, she loves it too![WINCE][OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[OH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]ББББББББББББББББ[AH_HARD]" ) between line content and line attributes on line 368. This indicates a syntax error.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Thanks for updating the DialogueChecker Pim_gd. Made the corrections you mentioned in your post. Updated all links.

uifi95

Potential Patron
The animtools position LayOnBellyGrabAnkles (from the second part) doesn't work for me,it just mumbles all the layers randomly,any idea why that is(tried all flash versions,got the pack above,but the same result occurred).

Attachments

• mumble.png
    mumble.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 707

cwking420

Potential Patron
uifi95 said:
The animtools position LayOnBellyGrabAnkles (from the second part) doesn't work for me,it just mumbles all the layers randomly,any idea why that is(tried all flash versions,got the pack above,but the same result occurred).

This happens to me to sometimes. I'm not sure why, but since it doesn't happen every time I didn't worry about it too much. I've checked all the settings in animtools and they seem to be fine. I was just assuming it was my POS computer causing it, I guess not. I'll look into it more when I get a chance.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
uifi95 said:
i was able to recreate this, maybe i can find a fix

edit - fixed in next version. for a check with changelayer, i was using a test based on position setting instead of where the actual movieclip was placed. caused when using behindleg, then changing to a position that turns off behind leg and then adjusts arm positions (surprised this was not found earlier xD )

also, thanks for the picture because it helps me identify that this was clearly an animtools thing.
if people want to do awesome bug reporting even further, using the standalone flash debugger and having the included error popup. it would have cut off like 10 minutes of narrowing down the problem.

Sidminsek

Potential Patron
So if I have a doggy style position before loading the "LayOnBellyGrabAnkles", it works. Only their hands are not closed.

uifi95

Potential Patron
Well thank you sir,i had the error message too,but only on flash player 14,and i thought it was the position,not the mod itself,but thanks nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.