Loader Dialogues by "The King" (Update 9/3/2014 = Minor fixes to all dialogues) (1 Viewer)

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
For whatever reason, The dialogues won't start for me.

Edit: I'm just being absentminded and forgot dialogueactions. Kind of important.

SDTer

Potential Patron
Maybe I'm just missing it, but how do you keep certain dialogue lines confined to certain positions. I see the

;---------------------------Doggy-----------------------;

Or whatever, but I can't duplicate it while making a new dialogue. Thanks!

Pim_gd

Content Creator
SDTer said:
Maybe I'm just missing it, but how do you keep certain dialogue lines confined to certain positions. I see the

Looking at the dialogue, it seems the dialogue writer abuses the mood setting of the girl. They use {"mood":"Happy"} and {"mood":"Normal"} to make lines play or not. Take a look at my dialogue guide for more detail regarding writing dialogue. It's in my signature.

mood - A check for a specific mood value. The associated line will only play if she's in that mood. Possible values: Normal, Angry, Happy, Ahegao. Do not write ANY other value or the dialogue will fail to load.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
SDTer said:

Looking at the dialogue, it seems the dialogue writer abuses the mood setting of the girl. They use {"mood":"Happy"} and {"mood":"Normal"} to make lines play or not. Take a look at my dialogue guide for more detail regarding writing dialogue. It's in my signature.

mood - A check for a specific mood value. The associated line will only play if she's in that mood. Possible values: Normal, Angry, Happy, Ahegao. Do not write ANY other value or the dialogue will fail to load.
BINGO!

SDTer

Potential Patron
I thought that this might have something to do with it but I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I see it now. Thanks guys!

Pim_gd

Content Creator
If you need help with you dialogue or with understanding dialogue syntax, make a thread and people here will help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.