Lightning Returns? (1 Viewer)

younger55

Potential Patron
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has seen any or could make any adult mods for Lightning Returns? Its been out on PC for a bit now, and while I see some minor mods like stop the clock and such I haven't seen anything like custom outfits or anything. Is there some kind of protection that is stopping that, or is it just not that popular enough of a game to attract modders? Sorry if this is somewhere else already on the site, I did a search for Lightning Returns and it gave 0 results.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Mia culpa. I deleted my misleading and misguided post.

Felldude

Content Creator
Does texmod/umod not work with this game?

I would be curious as to the answer as well.

ff1jpg-e96ba3.jpg

From what I can tell from google you play as the one character the entire time, I would guess from the image that if you could get this "Moogle Armor?" and alpha the moogles out then you might have something to work with.

XeNTax only has info on FF7 files: Final Fantasy 7 - XentaxWiki

Its on sale at Steam for $9.99 USD until 1/4/2017 I believe.

Sorry for raising more questions then answers but the more info that's out there the higher the chance someone will look into it.

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
There are more revealing outfits in the game. Like this. Am playing it now currently. Pity it doesnt have nude mods.....
urEMGJs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.