Leela's Dialogs for the Loader (1 Viewer)

Leela

Potential Patron
The following dialogs require certain mods to be properly installed in the Loader. Each dialog will include a list of the required mods. In most cases these can be init mods such as AnimTools. They may also include Anim Tools poses that must be placed in the Settings folder to work properly.

Here's the First, Anke Schlotz from the Swiss Miss episode of Archer. Maybe someone who speaks German can fix the no doubt horrible Google translate parts.

Anke's Dialog updated 2013-08-31

Attachments

• AnkeSchlotz.png
    AnkeSchlotz.png
    490.4 KB · Views: 5,327
AnkeSchlotz_1_01.zip
832.2 KB · Views: 1,310

Leela

Potential Patron
There is a new beta for DialogActions here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3289.msg63149#msg63149

Unfortunately the part that makes her strip off her clothes is currently busted. I should have waited to post his till Dialog actions got fixed.

If you have the previous release of Loader (5.21c and the previous release of Dialog actions, 0.97 hotfix. it will work as expected. There should be a fix for Dialog Actions before tool long.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker output (Grammar only - The rest is okay, that's just the comment filter acting up / aggressive parsing)
Dialogue was checked in 157 ms.
I found 132 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 132 were minor issues.
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Grammatical error (comma before period ending: ,.) on line 107, col -1 near "(...) yes,. (...)"
Line 107: story:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeLectureGrab3]Why yes,* ME*. If you were a slut I'd give you all sorts of attention. I love sluts. Especially cute ones.ББББББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeLectureGrab2]БББ[story]"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=17"},"set":{"StoryCount":18},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 107: story:"Why yes,. If you were a slut I'd give you all sorts of attention. I love sluts. Especially cute ones."{"check":{"StoryCount":"=17"},"set":{"StoryCount":18},"style":"Him"}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Grammatical error (comma before period ending: ,.) on line 178, col -1 near "(...) more,."{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<(...)"
Line 178: intro:"I think I like being the slut. Bitte show me more,* YOU*.ББББББББББ[ArcherAnswer17]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">2","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 178: intro:"I think I like being the slut. Bitte show me more,."{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">2","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"}}

Double space on line 210, col 84 near "(...) ... Not (...)"
Line 210: DontBeScared:"Scared? There's nothing to be scared of. I'm not going to hurt you ... ББББББББББ Not physically anyway."{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 210: DontBeScared:"Scared? There's nothing to be scared of. I'm not going to hurt you ... Not physically anyway."{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 211, col 43 near "(...) ... Well (...)"
Line 211: DontBeScared:"*ME *I'm not going to hurt you ... ББББББББББ Well not physically."{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 211: DontBeScared:"I'm not going to hurt you ... Well not physically."{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 242, col 40 near "(...) Mr.! (...)"
Line 242: AnkeSlut:"I love drinking your Sperma Mr.* YOU*! You will face fuck me forever, Ja!"
Stripped Line 242: AnkeSlut:"I love drinking your Sperma Mr.! You will face fuck me forever, Ja!"

Grammatical error (comma before period ending: ,.) on line 367, col -1 near "HerFirstHandJob:"OK,. (...)"
Line 367: HerFirstHandJob:"[HOLD]OK,* ME*. For a good hand job you need to GENTLY stroke my cock.ББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=2"},"set":{"FirstHandJob":3},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 367: HerFirstHandJob:"OK,. For a good hand job you need to GENTLY stroke my cock."{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=2"},"set":{"FirstHandJob":3},"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .?) on line 368, col 34 near "(...) Mr.?"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=3"},"set":{"F(...)"
Line 368: HerFirstHandJob:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB]Ohh! Like this[AUTO_HARD] Mr.* YOU*?ББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=3"},"set":{"FirstHandJob":4}}
Stripped Line 368: HerFirstHandJob:"Ohh! Like this Mr.?"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=3"},"set":{"FirstHandJob":4}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .?) on line 385, col 48 near "(...) Mr.?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">7"},"set":{"H(...)"
Line 385: HandJobStart:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeReady]БББББ[LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB]Is meine throat to much for you Mr.* YOU*?ББББББББББББББББББББ[RELEASE]"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">7"},"set":{"HandJobOn":1}}
Stripped Line 385: HandJobStart:"Is meine throat to much for you Mr.?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">7"},"set":{"HandJobOn":1}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .?) on line 428, col 45 near "(...) Mr.?"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":(...)"
Line 428: hand_job_stroke:"What do I do when you cum Mr.* YOU*?ББББББББББББББ[ArcherAnswer01]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumCount":"<1","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 428: hand_job_stroke:"What do I do when you cum Mr.?"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumCount":"<1","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (period before comma ending: .,) on line 430, col 19 near "hand_job_stroke:"Mr., (...)"
Line 430: hand_job_stroke:"Mr.* YOU*, when do I suck the Sperma from the Wilhelm?ББББББББББББББ[ArcherAnswer03]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumCount":"<1","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 430: hand_job_stroke:"Mr., when do I suck the Sperma from the Wilhelm?"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumCount":"<1","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}

Double space on line 438, col 30 near "(...) or you (...)"
Line 438: ArcherAnswer02:"Swallow ... or ББББББ you know, play with it. Like if there was another girl you could kiss it into her mouth.ББББББББББББББ[AnkeHot]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 438: ArcherAnswer02:"Swallow ... or you know, play with it. Like if there was another girl you could kiss it into her mouth."{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 454, col 48 near "(...) Mr.!"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":(...)"
Line 454: hand_job_stroke:"I can feel you heart beating Mr.* YOU*!"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 454: hand_job_stroke:"I can feel you heart beating Mr.!"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}

Double space on line 492, col 22 near "hand_job_stroke:"Meine Give (...)"
Line 492: hand_job_stroke:"Meine *YOU* Give your princess more Sperma!"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 492: hand_job_stroke:"Meine Give your princess more Sperma!"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}

Double space on line 535, col 17 near "first_throat:"Mr. I (...)"
Line 535: first_throat:"[COUGH]Mr. *YOU* I can not do it! Help me I do not want to be the tease!ББББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"}}
Stripped Line 535: first_throat:"Mr. I can not do it! Help me I do not want to be the tease!"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"}}

Space at start of new line on line 554, col 12 near "first_throat:" You (...)"
Line 554: first_throat:"*ME * You don't have to push your self that hard."{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","CumCount":"<2"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 554: first_throat:" You don't have to push your self that hard."{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","CumCount":"<2"},"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 573, col 12 near "first_throat:" I (...)"
Line 573: first_throat:"*ME* I didn't believe were a virgin. Sorry. Since you're not any more I guess it doesn't really matter."{"check":{"CumCount":">1"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 573: first_throat:" I didn't believe were a virgin. Sorry. Since you're not any more I guess it doesn't really matter."{"check":{"CumCount":">1"},"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 640, col 9 near "held:"Mr. please (...)"
Line 640: held:"[COUGH]Mr. *YOU* please help me to be the the slut. I can not do the blow job.ББББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 640: held:"Mr. please help me to be the the slut. I can not do the blow job."{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0"}}

Space at start of new line on line 649, col 14 near "ArcherAnswer14:" You (...)"
Line 649: ArcherAnswer14:"*ME* You are still getting used to being a fuck toy.БББББ [ArcherAnswer14b]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 649: ArcherAnswer14:" You are still getting used to being a fuck toy. "{"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 669, col 9 near "held:"Mr. The (...)"
Line 669: held:"Mr. *YOU!* The Schwanz feels so good in meine throat!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 669: held:"Mr. The Schwanz feels so good in meine throat!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}

Double space on line 670, col 9 near "held:"Mr. Fick (...)"
Line 670: held:"Mr. *YOU* Fick meinen Nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 670: held:"Mr. Fick meinen Nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 672, col 11 near "(...) Mr.! (...)"
Line 672: held:"Ja Mr.* YOU*! I want more inside meinen Nacken."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 672: held:"Ja Mr.! I want more inside meinen Nacken."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 675, col 34 near "(...) Mr.!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"(...)"
Line 675: held:"My mouth is yours to fuck Mr.* YOU*!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 675: held:"My mouth is yours to fuck Mr.!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 677, col 35 near "(...) Mr.!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"(...)"
Line 677: held:"My throat is yours to fuck Mr.* YOU*!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=4"}}
Stripped Line 677: held:"My throat is yours to fuck Mr.!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=4"}}

Double space on line 701, col 21 near "(...) Mr. it (...)"
Line 701: first_dtHER:"Nein Mr. *YOU* it was too big! You hurt me.ББББББ[HandJobStart]"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=3","HandJobOn":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Stripped Line 701: first_dtHER:"Nein Mr. it was too big! You hurt me."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=3","HandJobOn":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}

Double space on line 702, col 21 near "(...) Mr. it (...)"
Line 702: first_dtHER:"Nein Mr. *YOU* it was too big! You hurt me.ББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=3","HandJobOn":"=-1"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Stripped Line 702: first_dtHER:"Nein Mr. it was too big! You hurt me."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=3","HandJobOn":"=-1"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}

Double space on line 730, col 19 near "(...) Mr. I (...)"
Line 730: first_dtHER:"Oh Mr. *YOU* I taste so goot when you fill me full of the Sperma."{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Stripped Line 730: first_dtHER:"Oh Mr. I taste so goot when you fill me full of the Sperma."{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}

Double space on line 756, col 21 near "(...) good take (...)"
Line 756: first_dt:"That's good *ME* take it all.ББББББ[first_dtHERFF]"{"check":{"CumCount":">4","Mode":"=3"},"style":"Him","next":"first_dtHERFF"}
Stripped Line 756: first_dt:"That's good take it all."{"check":{"CumCount":">4","Mode":"=3"},"style":"Him","next":"first_dtHERFF"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 775, col 14 near "(...) Mr.! (...)"
Line 775: general:"Oh Mr.* YOU*! your Schwanz feels wunderbar!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 775: general:"Oh Mr.! your Schwanz feels wunderbar!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}

Grammatical error (period before comma ending: .,) on line 780, col 39 near "(...) Mr., (...)"
Line 780: general:"I am not the tease any more Mr.* YOU*, Ja?ББББББ[ArcherAnswer18]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 780: general:"I am not the tease any more Mr., Ja?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}

Double space on line 804, col 12 near "general:"Mr. I (...)"
Line 804: general:"Mr. *YOU* I taste meine Arsch! I think it is goot. Like a big sucker!!!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Ass":">0"}}
Stripped Line 804: general:"Mr. I taste meine Arsch! I think it is goot. Like a big sucker!!!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Ass":">0"}}

Double space on line 805, col 12 near "general:"Mr. I (...)"
Line 805: general:"Mr. *YOU* I am the naughty girl! It is like I suck meine own Arsch."{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Ass":">0"}}
Stripped Line 805: general:"Mr. I am the naughty girl! It is like I suck meine own Arsch."{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Ass":">0"}}

Double space on line 807, col 12 near "general:"Mr. I (...)"
Line 807: general:"Mr. *YOU* I taste meine Muschi? Ja! I taste goot!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0"}}
Stripped Line 807: general:"Mr. I taste meine Muschi? Ja! I taste goot!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0"}}

Double space on line 838, col 12 near "general:"Mr. I (...)"
Line 838: general:"Mr. *YOU* I am a goot slut, Ja?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 838: general:"Mr. I am a goot slut, Ja?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}

Double space on line 839, col 12 near "general:"Mr. I (...)"
Line 839: general:"Mr. *YOU* I pretend I an the Muschi for you to fick"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 839: general:"Mr. I pretend I an the Muschi for you to fick"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}

Double space on line 852, col 17 near "(...) fuck You're (...)"
Line 852: vigorous:"Oh fuck * ME* You're amazing!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 852: vigorous:"Oh fuck You're amazing!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 894, col 29 near "(...) What! You (...)"
Line 894: AnkeAnxiousAnal1:"Wait! What! ББББ You can fick meine Hintern!ББББ Really?ББББ[AnkeAnxiousAnal2]"{"set":{"anxious":12},"check":{"Ass":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 894: AnkeAnxiousAnal1:"Wait! What! You can fick meine Hintern! Really?"{"set":{"anxious":12},"check":{"Ass":"=0"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 899, col 28 near "(...) Mr. , (...)"
Line 899: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Please Mr. *YOU*, You will put the Wilhelm in meine Hintern ... um you say bottom? Please Mr.* YOU* do this for me.ББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"Ass":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 899: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Please Mr. , You will put the Wilhelm in meine Hintern ... um you say bottom? Please Mr. do this for me."{"check":{"Ass":"=0"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 900, col 21 near "AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Mr. , (...)"
Line 900: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Mr. *YOU*, please fick meine Hintern again!ББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
Stripped Line 900: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Mr. , please fick meine Hintern again!"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 901, col 26 near "(...) meine , (...)"
Line 901: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Oh meine *YOU*, I want you inside meine Arsch again!ББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
Stripped Line 901: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Oh meine , I want you inside meine Arsch again!"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 902, col 23 near "AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Meine , (...)"
Line 902: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Meine *YOU*, You will pound the Schwanz into meine Hintern again!ББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
Stripped Line 902: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"Meine , You will pound the Schwanz into meine Hintern again!"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}

Space at start of new line on line 918, col 4 near "wake:" You (...)"
Line 918: wake:"*MY * You are very cute when you pass out with my cock in your throat."{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 918: wake:" You are very cute when you pass out with my cock in your throat."{"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 922, col 4 near "wake:" do (...)"
Line 922: wake:"*ME * do you like it when I choke you with my cock?ББББ[AnkeHot]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 922: wake:" do you like it when I choke you with my cock?"{"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 928, col 11 near "pre_cum:"Mr.! (...)"
Line 928: pre_cum:"Mr.* YOU*! I do not know what to do!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","HandJobOn":"=0","Mode":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 928: pre_cum:"Mr.! I do not know what to do!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","HandJobOn":"=0","Mode":"=0"}}

Double space on line 946, col 16 near "cum_on_face:"Mr. it (...)"
Line 946: cum_on_face:"Mr. *YOU* it is Meine first spritz! I feel very much like the slut!"{"check":{"CumCount":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 946: cum_on_face:"Mr. it is Meine first spritz! I feel very much like the slut!"{"check":{"CumCount":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}

Double space on line 950, col 23 near "(...) Mr. Seprma!"{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","Mode"(...)"
Line 950: cum_on_face:"I wear Mr. * YOU's* Seprma!"{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 950: cum_on_face:"I wear Mr. Seprma!"{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 970, col 16 near "cum_in_mouth:"Mr.! (...)"
Line 970: cum_in_mouth:"Mr.*YOU*! Is the first Spritzen in meine mouth."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1","orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 970: cum_in_mouth:"Mr.! Is the first Spritzen in meine mouth."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1","orgasm":1}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1007, col 31 near "(...) Mr. !"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallo(...)"
Line 1007: cum_in_throat:"Das wundebar Mr. *YOU*!"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 1007: cum_in_throat:"Das wundebar Mr. !"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 1028, col 54 near "(...) Mr.!"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"orgasm":1(...)"
Line 1028: cum_in_eye:"The world looks pretty through your cum Mr.*YOU*!"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
Stripped Line 1028: cum_in_eye:"The world looks pretty through your cum Mr.!"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 1036, col 18 near "(...) Mr.! (...)"
Line 1036: cum_in_nose:"Oh Mr.* YOU*! You filled my head with the cum!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 1036: cum_in_nose:"Oh Mr.! You filled my head with the cum!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 1038, col 18 near "(...) Mr.! (...)"
Line 1038: cum_in_nose:"Oh Mr.* YOU*! You filled my head with the cum!"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 1038: cum_in_nose:"Oh Mr.! You filled my head with the cum!"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 1039, col 18 near "(...) Mr.! (...)"
Line 1039: cum_in_nose:"Oh Mr.* YOU*! You make meine nose cum!"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 1039: cum_in_nose:"Oh Mr.! You make meine nose cum!"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1046, col 12 near "swallow:"Mr. ! (...)"
Line 1046: swallow:"Mr. *YOU*! It is my first time to swallow the Sperma! You will love me now, Ja?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1046: swallow:"Mr. ! It is my first time to swallow the Sperma! You will love me now, Ja?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 1047, col 53 near "(...) Mr. ?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0(...)"
Line 1047: swallow:"I drink the Sperma. You will love me now Mr. *YOU*?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1047: swallow:"I drink the Sperma. You will love me now Mr. ?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 1059, col 14 near "swallow:"Meine , (...)"
Line 1059: swallow:"Meine *YOU *, your Sperma feels hot in meine Kehle."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1059: swallow:"Meine , your Sperma feels hot in meine Kehle."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 1060, col 14 near "swallow:"Meine , (...)"
Line 1060: swallow:"Meine *YOU *, Sperma can make me happy, Ja?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1060: swallow:"Meine , Sperma can make me happy, Ja?"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 1061, col 14 near "swallow:"Meine , (...)"
Line 1061: swallow:"Meine *YOU *, The Sperma makes me feel very sexy."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">10","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1061: swallow:"Meine , The Sperma makes me feel very sexy."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">10","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}

Double space on line 1086, col 29 near "(...) Mr. Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"or(...)"
Line 1086: cum_on_face:"I am full of Mr. * YOU's* Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 1086: cum_on_face:"I am full of Mr. Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}

Double space on line 1087, col 29 near "(...) Mr. Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=2"},"set":{"or(...)"
Line 1087: cum_on_face:"I am full of Mr. * YOU's* Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=2"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Stripped Line 1087: cum_on_face:"I am full of Mr. Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=2"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}

Space before period for new line on line 1106, col 25 near "(...) me . You've (...)"
Line 1106: restartHim:"Level with me *ME*. You've practiced with bananas, sausages or something haven't you."{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=0"},"style":"Him","set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Stripped Line 1106: restartHim:"Level with me . You've practiced with bananas, sausages or something haven't you."{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=0"},"style":"Him","set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}

Double space on line 1210, col 23 near "(...) Mr. please (...)"
Line 1210: restarts:"[RELEASE]I beg you Mr. *YOU* please fuck meine Möse again!БББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"CumCount":">5","Cunt":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0,"holding":"false"}}
Stripped Line 1210: restarts:"I beg you Mr. please fuck meine Möse again!"{"check":{"CumCount":">5","Cunt":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0,"holding":"false"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1213, col 13 near "restarts:"Mr. ! (...)"
Line 1213: restarts:"[RELEASE]Mr. *YOU*! You will fick meine butt again?БББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"CumCount":">5","Ass":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0,"holding":"false"}}
Stripped Line 1213: restarts:"Mr. ! You will fick meine butt again?"{"check":{"CumCount":">5","Ass":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0,"holding":"false"}}

Double space on line 1217, col 22 near "(...) Mr. you (...)"
Line 1217: restartsFF:"Please Mr. *YOU * you must fick meine mouth like the cunt!"{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<5"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Stripped Line 1217: restartsFF:"Please Mr. you must fick meine mouth like the cunt!"{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<5"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}

Space at start of new line on line 1227, col 12 near "restartHimFF:" You're (...)"
Line 1227: restartHimFF:"*ME* You're insatiable. The perfect slut."{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<5"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1227: restartHimFF:" You're insatiable. The perfect slut."{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<5"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 1228, col 12 near "restartHimFF:" you (...)"
Line 1228: restartHimFF:"*ME* you make me proud. I've never deflowered such a natural slut before."{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<5"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1228: restartHimFF:" you make me proud. I've never deflowered such a natural slut before."{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<5"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}

Double space on line 1231, col 17 near "restartHimFF:"See being (...)"
Line 1231: restartHimFF:"See *ME* being really bad is way more fun than pretending to be bad."{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<10"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1231: restartHimFF:"See being really bad is way more fun than pretending to be bad."{"check":{"FaceFuck":"<10"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 1252, col 10 near "StartPussy:" I (...)"
Line 1252: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]*ME* I need to rest. Why don't you just entertain your self for a little while.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[AnkeLittlePony]"{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1252: StartPussy:" I need to rest. Why don't you just entertain your self for a little while."{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 1253, col 10 near "StartPussy:" you're (...)"
Line 1253: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]*ME* you're insatiable! Why don't you ride me for a while.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[AnkeLittlePony]"{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1253: StartPussy:" you're insatiable! Why don't you ride me for a while."{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1265, col 12 near "general:"Mr. ! (...)"
Line 1265: general:"Mr. *YOU*! you split meine Muschi in two!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=2"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1265: general:"Mr. ! you split meine Muschi in two!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=2"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1271, col 30 near "(...) Mr. !"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cun(...)"
Line 1271: general:"Take meine Muschi Mr. *YOU*!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=8"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1271: general:"Take meine Muschi Mr. !"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=8"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1275, col 30 near "(...) Mr. !"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cun(...)"
Line 1275: general:"I'm your Fraulein Mr. *YOU*!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1275: general:"I'm your Fraulein Mr. !"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Double space on line 1283, col 17 near "generalPussy:"Ja, ja!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":"<20"},"(...)"
Line 1283: generalPussy:"Ja, *YOU* ja!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":"<20"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1283: generalPussy:"Ja, ja!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":"<20"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Double space on line 1297, col 23 near "(...) .... Ja! (...)"
Line 1297: generalPussy:"Ja *YOU*! .... БББББ Ja! "{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">19"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1297: generalPussy:"Ja ! .... Ja! "{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">19"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1297, col 16 near "generalPussy:"Ja ! (...)"
Line 1297: generalPussy:"Ja *YOU*! .... БББББ Ja! "{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">19"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1297: generalPussy:"Ja ! .... Ja! "{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">19"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Space at start of new line on line 1299, col 12 near "generalPussy:" I (...)"
Line 1299: generalPussy:"*YOU* I need more! Put the Wilhelm in meine Hintern![StartAss]"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">15"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}
Stripped Line 1299: generalPussy:" I need more! Put the Wilhelm in meine Hintern!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">15"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}

Double space on line 1300, col 20 near "generalPussy:"Please I (...)"
Line 1300: generalPussy:"Please *YOU* I need more! You will fuck meine Hintern ja?[StartAss]"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">20"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}
Stripped Line 1300: generalPussy:"Please I need more! You will fuck meine Hintern ja?"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">20"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}

Space at start of new line on line 1301, col 12 near "generalPussy:" let (...)"
Line 1301: generalPussy:"*YOU* let me taste meine pussy on your Wilhelm![StartBlowJob]"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">25"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}
Stripped Line 1301: generalPussy:" let me taste meine pussy on your Wilhelm!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">25"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}

Double space on line 1310, col 13 near "vigorous:"Mr. popped (...)"
Line 1310: vigorous:"Mr. *YOU* popped meine Muschi."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=3"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1310: vigorous:"Mr. popped meine Muschi."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=3"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Double space on line 1313, col 16 near "(...) ... ... (...)"
Line 1313: vigorous:"Oh ... *YOU* ... It goes deeper!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=6"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1313: vigorous:"Oh ... ... It goes deeper!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=6"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 1315, col 32 near "(...) you .... (...)"
Line 1315: vigorous:"Mr. *YOU* .... БББ you .... БББ fill .... БББ me!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=8"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 1316, col 16 near "vigorous:"Inside .... (...)"
Line 1316: vigorous:"Inside .... БББ more .... БББ in .... БББ me .... БББ*YOU*!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=9"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 1317, col 23 near "(...) БББJa .... (...)"
Line 1317: vigorous:"Ja .... БББJa .... БББI am .... БББthe .... БББFrau!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 1318, col 14 near "vigorous:"Make .... (...)"
Line 1318: vigorous:"Make .... БББme .... БББthe .... БББFrau!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 1319, col 45 near "(...) Fraulein .... (...)"
Line 1319: vigorous:"I'm .... БББ your .... БББ Fraulein .... БББMr. .... БББ*YOU*!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 1320, col 35 near "(...) I .... (...)"
Line 1320: vigorous:"Ja .... БББJA! .... БББ I .... БББAM .... БББ NO .... БББTEASE!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1365, col 71 near "(...) MEINE !!!!!! (...)"
Line 1365: AnkeOrgasm:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyCum3][WINCE][EJACULATE]I WILL! ... БББI CU... БББI CU... БББI CUUUUUUUUUUM!!!! ... БББ[SHOCK]OH MEINE *YOU*!!!!!!БББ JAAAAAAAA!БББ[AnkeOrgasm]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=5"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1365: AnkeOrgasm:"I WILL! ... I CU... I CU... I CUUUUUUUUUUM!!!! ... OH MEINE !!!!!! JAAAAAAAA!"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=5"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1373, col 53 near "(...) Mr. !"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=7"},"set":{"HerO(...)"
Line 1373: AnkeOrgasm:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyCum4]Das wunderbar! You make me feel loved Mr. *YOU*!БББББББББ[AnkeOrgasm]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=7"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 1373: AnkeOrgasm:"Das wunderbar! You make me feel loved Mr. !"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=7"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 1385, col 30 near "(...) Mr. ! (...)"
Line 1385: AnkeOrgasm:"[HAPPY_MOOD]You do love me Mr. *YOU*! Let me suck your Wilhelm again!БББББББББ[StartBlowJob]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":0,"Cunt":10}}
Stripped Line 1385: AnkeOrgasm:"You do love me Mr. ! Let me suck your Wilhelm again!"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":0,"Cunt":10}}

Double space on line 1387, col 15 near "AnkeOrgasm:"Mr. You (...)"
Line 1387: AnkeOrgasm:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Mr. *YOU* You will give me another orgasm, Ja?БББББББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":0,"Cunt":10}}
Stripped Line 1387: AnkeOrgasm:"Mr. You will give me another orgasm, Ja?"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":0,"Cunt":10}}

Space at start of new line on line 1399, col 10 near "StartPussy:" you (...)"
Line 1399: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]*ME* you insatiable little slut! Why don't you ride me for a while.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[AnkeLittlePony]"{"check":{"CumCount":">10"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1399: StartPussy:" you insatiable little slut! Why don't you ride me for a while."{"check":{"CumCount":">10"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}

Space at start of new line on line 1400, col 10 near "StartPussy:" I (...)"
Line 1400: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]*ME* I need to rest. Why don't you just entertain your self for a little while.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[AnkeLittlePony]"{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 1400: StartPussy:" I need to rest.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I had to use two posts because it wouldn't fit (max post size = 65000 characters).

As the checker has found numerous grammatical errors, I will not be checking your dialogue for grammatical mistakes other than:
- Missing sentence endings
- Missing spaces between words

I also won't be fixing your dialogue yourself - all I do is create a listing of the things you can fix in the dialogue. (Manually fixing things is the same amount of work for me, but you won't learn from your mistake and we'll end up having to fix the same mistakes in another dialogue later).

The reason I'm saying all this is because this dialogue is HUGE and has a rather extensive list of things that need to be changed.
Main issues:
- Mr.*YOU* - how about *Mr. YOU*? This fixes the issues that the checker reports and stops you from having to rewrite all your lines.
- A lot of check lines...

Other notes:
- I've assumed she has a bit of German because that's the way she talks. If you didn't intend there to be German in the dialogue, then I'll have to go over it again and I'll translate (I can read German, but I can't write it).
- I've also assumed the poor word order is because she's German (or swiss whatever).
- I've checked the dialogue using Word only. I didn't check it manually because there's a large amount of issues already present, and even with setting the goal of "making your dialogue the best dialogue it can be", my time is better spent somewhere else (Fixing DialogueActions). Once there's a significant reduction in issues, I'll be able to check your dialogue again.

Now then, on to what should be a huge list... I hope I won't run out of characters.

EDIT: I've been at it for 1 hour now, so here's some progress...
Checking for typo's with Word!

Line 6: * He is a little afraind of hurting her because it's her first time and she is way too eager. Plus she thinks this is the way to get her daddy to love her.
"afraind" -> "afraid"

Line 49: * CumCount number of times he came (He bases her readiness on this. She may be ready before he thinks she is. Controls how hard he will let her push her self and how hard he can push her.)
"let her push her self" -> "let her push herself"

Line 55: * Cunt sort of tracks her arrousal not very well but when it's >20 she "cums"
"arrousal" -> "arousal"

Line 93: story:"[LOOK_UP][ARMS_LEGS]Well shit* ME* you're a damn spoild brat.[story]"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=5"},"set":{"StoryCount":6},"style":"Him"}
"spoild" -> "spoiled"

Line 128: story:"It will be Spritzen in meine mouth?ББББББББББ[story]"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=-1"}}
German verb ("to spray"), otherwise it's "a Jab/an Injection/a Stab". "Spritzen" -> "spritzen" - to spray

Line 129: story:"How will it fit in meine kehle?ББББББББББ[story]"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=-1"}}
German noun. "kehle" -> "Kehle" - throat

Line 156: intro:"I'm afraind I will hurt the Wilhelm.ББББББББББ[ArcherAnswer16]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":"<1"}}
"afraind" -> "afraid"

Line 165: intro:"Meine mouth feels goot, Ja?ББББББББББ[ArcherYes]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">0"}}
"goot" -> EITHER "gut" (German) or "good" (English)

Line 170: intro:"You will put your whole Wilhelm in meine neck? It it too big!ББББББББББ[ArcherYes]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">0"}}
Typo. "It it too big" -> EITHER "It is too big" OR "It's too big"

Line 171: intro:"Are you sure the Wilhelm will fit in Meine nacken?ББББББББББ[ArcherYes]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">0"}}
German pronoun, possessive. "Meine" -> "meine".
German noun. "nacken" -> "Nacken".

Line 180: ArcherAnswer11:"I'm gunna fuck your mouth like it was a cunt.ББББББББББББББ[AnkeHot]"{"style":"Him"}
Typo. "gunna" -> EITHER "gonna" OR "going to"

Line 182: ArcherAnswer12:"I want you to enjoy sex* ME*. You'll want what ever I give you.ББББББББББББББ[AnkeHot]"{"style":"Him"}
Typo. "want what ever I give" -> "want whatever I give"

Line 206: head_grabbed:"Ja! fick meine Kehle"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4"}}
Missing capitalization for start of sentence. "Ja! fick" -> "Ja! Fick"
Missing sentence ending.

Line 251: pulled_up:"Oh Ja! you use me like the dirty Frau! It makes me meine ... I think you call it the cunt? Ja meine cunt is wet for sex![StartPussy]"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"}}
Missing capitalization for start of sentence. "Oh Ja! you use me" -> "Oh Ja! You use me"

Line 306: lick_penis:"Oh Ja! The licking feels goot!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5","Cunt":"+1"}}

Line 308: lick_penis:"Mein* YOU* put your tongue in meine Fotze"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5","Cunt":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 330: resistance:"I can not fit the huge Wilhelm in Meine mouth.ББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"},"set":{"restartTries":0}}
German pronoun, possessive. "Meine" -> "meine".

Line 331: resistanceHim:"Woah! You're throat is so tender we'd better take this a bit slower.ББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"},"set":{"restartTries":0},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "You're throat is so tender" "Your throat is so tender"

Line 357: resistanceHim:"Maybe you should use you hands* ME*. I feel like I'm going to actually fuck up your throat."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","HandJobOn":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<2","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"},"set":{"restartTries":0},"style":"Him","next":"HandJobStart"}
Typo. "use you hands" -> "use your hands"

Line 377: HerFirstHandJob:"Yes, very. If you are very gentle, with some parctice you can make me cum right in your face.ББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=12"},"set":{"FirstHandJob":13},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "parctice" -> "practice"

Line 378: HerFirstHandJob:"[ARMS_HAND_JOB][RELEASE]Oh I can make you have the orgasm! This will be fun!БББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeFirstHand5]01ББ[ARMS_HAND_JOB][hand_job_stroke]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=13"},"set":{"FirstHandJob":-1,"HandJobOn":1,"holding":"false"}}
Well well well, what's this?
"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeFirstHand5]01ББ[ARMS_HAND_JOB]"
That 01, is that a left over from find and replace %01 to Б?
EITHER remove it
OR replace "01" -> "Б"

Line 385: HandJobStart:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeReady]БББББ[LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB]Is meine throat to much for you Mr.* YOU*?ББББББББББББББББББББ[RELEASE]"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">7"},"set":{"HandJobOn":1}}
Typo. "throat to much for you" -> "throat too much for you"

Line 456: hand_job_stroke:"This is sluty, Ja?ББББББББ[ArcherYes]"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Typo. "sluty" -> "slutty"

Line 466: ArcherAnswer09:"Once you are ready it will slide right down you throat.ББББББББББББББ[AnkeHot]"{"style":"Him"}
Typo. "down you throat" -> "down your throat"

Line 476: hand_job_stroke:"I very much like when you cum on meine face"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 487: hand_job_stroke:"The Countess von Facefuck commands you to give her your Sperma"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 516: HandJobEnd:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeReady][RELEASE]OK prove your a slut* ME*. Throat fuck your self.ББББББББББББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS]"{"check":{"CumCount":">7"},"set":{"HandJobOn":0,"holding":"false"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "prove your a slut" -> "prove you're a slut"
Typo. "Throat fuck your self" -> "Throat fuck yourself"

Line 539: first_throat:"meine throat! Ja! This is gut for first time blow job?"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=0","CumCount":">1","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"}}
Line starts with a non-capital character.

Line 545: first_throat:"You virgin throat is very sensitive* ME*. I world be crushed if I hurt you.[HandJobStart]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=0","CumCount":"<2","Mode":"=0","StoryCount":"<0"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "You virgin throat" -> "Your virgin throat"
Typo. "I world be crushed" -> "I would be crushed"

Another hour passed...
Line 553: first_throat:"Slowly* ME*. Don't hurt your self."{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","CumCount":"<2"},"style":"Him"}
Line 554: first_throat:"*ME * You don't have to push your self that hard."{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","CumCount":"<2"},"style":"Him"}
Line 555: first_throat:"It feels nice* ME* but I don't enjoy you hurting your self."{"check":{"HandJobOn":">0","CumCount":"<2"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "your self" -> "yourself"

Line 572: first_throat:"So you really are a virgin ... well I guess you were cuz I'm kind of already fucking throat."{"check":{"CumCount":">1"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "cuz" -> EITHER "because" OR "cause"

Line 574: first_throat:"Really this is your fault. You came in so strong what was I supposed to do? Abstain? Yeah right!"{"check":{"CumCount":">1"},"style":"Him"}
Wrong saying...
It's "to come on too strongly" - so
"You came in so strong" -> "You came on so strong"

Line 578: first_throat:"Do you do some sort of like Kegle exercise for your throat. Maybe you could show Lana."{"check":{"CumCount":">1"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "Kegle" -> "Kegel"

Line 591: pull_off:"Princess you seem to be enjoying your self now."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumCount":">3","Mode":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "your self" -> "yourself"

Line 639: held:"[COUGH]It hurts meine throat! How will I ever be the goot slut now? You must help me!ББББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0"}}

Line 640: held:"[COUGH]Mr. *YOU* please help me to be the the slut. I can not do the blow job.ББББББББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"HandJobOn":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0"}}
Typo. "to be the the slut" -> "to be the slut"

Line 650: ArcherAnswer14b:"Once you're a slut you'll get so turned on you won't care about breating..БББББ [ArcherAnswer14c]"{"style":"Him"}
Typo. "breating" -> "breathing"

Line 661: held:"I will take the Wilhelm inside meinen Nacken! I'm not the Mädchen any more!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","HandJobOn":">0","Mode":"=0"}}
A suggestion: (is an improvement, your original line is not wrong)
"I'm not the Mädchen any more!" -> "I'm no longer einen kleines Mädchen any more!" (if einen kleines Mädchen is using the wrong article, fix it)

Line 678: held:"Bitte fick meine nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=4"}}
Line 679: held:"You will feed me more sperma"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=4"}}
Missing sentence ending.
Also, German noun = capital (nacken -> Nacken, sperma -> Sperma)

Line 703: first_dtHER:"Nein it did not feel goot!ББББББ[HandJobStart]"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=4","HandJobOn":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Line 704: first_dtHER:"Nein it did not feel goot!ББББББ[HerFirstHandJob]"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=4","HandJobOn":"=-0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}

Line 711: first_dtHER:"Ja! I did it! You Wilhelm was inside meinen Naken!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">8","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Typo. "Naken" -> "Nacken"

Line 714: first_dtHER:"Das Wunderbar! Put it back in meine kehle!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">8","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
German noun. "kehle" -> "Kehle"

Line 715: first_dtHER:"Ja! ja! Das Wunderbar! now you will fick meine kehle!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">8","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
German noun. "kehle" -> "Kehle"
Missing capitalization at start of sentence. "Wunderbar! now you will fick" -> "Wunderbar! Now you will fick"

Line 716: first_dtHER:"Your princess is the goot slut now!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">8","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Line 718: first_dtHER:"Mmmm meine Möse tastes goot on the Schwanz. Is dirty, Ja?"{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Line 719: first_dtHER:"Oh Ja! Meine Muschi tastes goot when it's full of your Sperma!"{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":"=0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}

Line 727: first_dtHER:"I taste my self! I'm a nasty Fraulein!"{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
(*** Round the world) Ahh that's nasty. I like it.
Typo. "I taste my self" -> EITHER "I taste myself" OR "I can taste myself"

Line 730: first_dtHER:"Oh Mr. *YOU* I taste so goot when you fill me full of the Sperma."{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Line 732: first_dtHER:"Mmmmm I taste goot!"{"check":{"Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"},"set":{"MouthTest":0}}
Line 759: first_dtHERFF:"Ja! I am the goot slut!"

Line 769: general:"meine papa will kill us both!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<2","Mode":"=0"}}
Line 770: general:"meine Kehle is stretching!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","Mode":"=0"}}
Sentence should start with a capital. "meine" -> "Meine"

Line 775: general:"Oh Mr.* YOU*! your Schwanz feels wunderbar!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
New sentences should start with a capital. "your" -> "Your"

Line 783: ArcherAnswer18:"You're becoming a good littel slut* ME*."{"style":"Him"}
Typo. "littel" -> "little"

Line 802: general:"I taste meine Hinter! I'm the dirty slut, Ja?БББББББ[ArcherYes]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Ass":">0"}}
Wasn't it "Hintern"?

Line 804: general:"Mr. *YOU* I taste meine Arsch! I think it is goot. Like a big sucker!!!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Ass":">0"}}
Line 807: general:"Mr. *YOU* I taste meine Muschi? Ja! I taste goot!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0"}}

Line 808: general:"Your Cum and meine Möse taste Wunderbar on the Schwanz"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 811: general:"Is delicious! meine Arsch, Möse and lots of the Sperma!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"}}
Line 812: general:"Ja! I am so much the slut! meine Arsch and meine Möse in meine mouth!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"}}
New sentences should start with a capital. "! meine" -> "! Meine"

Line 814: general:"Das Wunderbar! I taste my self on the Schwanz!"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0","Ass":">0"}}
Typo. "I taste my self" -> "I taste myself"

Line 819: general:"Am I the goot slut? Do you love me?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">10"}}
Line 821: general:"Mr.* YOU* am I the goot slut?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">10"}}
"goot" YET AGAIN (You know what I usually put here - I'm getting tired of scrolling up to copy-paste it)

Line 833: general:"I make you feel goot, Ja?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
Line 838: general:"Mr. *YOU* I am a goot slut, Ja?"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
GOOT

Line 839: general:"Mr. *YOU* I pretend I an the Muschi for you to fick"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
Typo. "I an the" -> "I am the"

Line 840: general:"I am the Fotze for Meine *YOU*"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 883: AnkeAnxiousVag1:"Meine Muschi? You really mant me?ББББББББ[AnkeAnxiousVag2]"{"check":{"Cunt":"=0"},"set":{"anxious":2}}
Typo. "really mant me" -> "really want me"

Line 890: AnkeAnxiousVag2:"Ja! Ja! meine Muschi is wet for you!ББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"Cunt":">0"}}
New sentence = capital. "meine" -> "Meine"

Line 891: AnkeAnxiousVag2:"Ja! Ja! I can not forget how goot you feel inside me!ББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"Cunt":">0"}}
GOOT
You know what, I'mma start counting. This is 1.

Line 896: AnkeAnxiousAnal1:"Oh you liked meine bottom?01БББББББ[AnkeAnxiousAnal2]"{"set":{"anxious":12},"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
Line 897: AnkeAnxiousAnal1:"You will have meine Hinterna again?01БББББББ[AnkeAnxiousAnal2]"{"set":{"anxious":12},"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
... That 01, I think it should be Б.
Also, "Hinterna" -> "Hintern"

Line 937: pre_cum:"meine Sperma!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Sentences should start with a capital. "meine" -> "Meine"

Line 965: cum_on_face:"The spritzen feels so goot"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
GOOT - 2
Also, missing sentence ending

Line 973: cum_in_mouth:"I taste the Seprma! Is bitter!"{"check":{"CumCount":">0","CumSwallowed":"<2","HandJobOn":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1","orgasm":1}}
Line 974: cum_in_mouth:"The Seprma! It is salty!"{"check":{"CumCount":">0","CumSwallowed":"<2","HandJobOn":">0","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1","orgasm":1}}
Typo. "Seprma" -> "Sperma"

Line 989: cum_in_mouth:"The sperma is so goot!"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1","orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
GOOT - 3

Line 991: cum_in_mouth:"It tastes so goot."{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1","orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
GOOT - 4

Line 996: cum_in_throat:"It is so hot in meine Kehle"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"<5","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Line 997: cum_in_throat:"Ja! meine Kehle"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Missing sentence ending.

Word is starting to skip over some things for some reason. The word document itself is 100 pages long... Could be the reason.

Line 1007: cum_in_throat:"Das wundebar Mr. *YOU*!"{"check":{"Mode":"=3"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Typo. "wundebar" -> "wunderbar"

Line 1012: cum_in_throat:"It feels so dirty when you cum in meine nacken."{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
German noun. "nacken" -> "Nacken"

Line 1031: cum_in_eye:"I make meine eyes beautiful! I will do any thing to please mein* YOU*!"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
Typo. "will do any thing to please" -> "will do anything to please"

Line 1033: cum_in_nose:"meine nose!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"<5","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}
Line 1035: cum_in_nose:"meine nose has the orgasm!"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+3","orgasm":1}}
Sentences should start with a capital. "meine" -> "Meine"

Line 1049: swallow:"Ja!I swallowed Sperma."{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"=1","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Missing space after sentence ending. "Ja!I swallowed" -> "Ja! I swallowed"

Line 1080: drool:"I will lick the sperma off the Schwanz"{"check":{"Mode":"=5","Cunt":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 1086: cum_on_face:"I am full of Mr. * YOU's* Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Line 1087: cum_on_face:"I am full of Mr. * YOU's* Seprma!"{"check":{"Mode":"=2"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Typo. "Seprma" -> "Sperma"

Line 1090: cum_in_throat:"Oh the spriten feel so goot in meine Fotze."{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Line 1091: cum_in_throat:"Oh the spriten feel so goot in meine Arsch."{"check":{"Mode":"=2"},"set":{"orgasm":1}}
Typo. "spriten" -> "spritzen"
GOOT - 5 & 6

Line 1126: restarts:"I like throat fucking my self!"{"check":{"CumCount":"=3","HandJobOn":"=0","holding":"false"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Typo. "throat fucking my self" -> "throat fucking myself"

Line 1130: restarts:"I will fuck you more, Ja"{"check":{"CumCount":">3","HandJobOn":"=0","holding":"false"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 1133: restartHim:"Well my young slut, your ready for more."{"check":{"CumCount":"=2","HandJobOn":"=0","holding":"true"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "your ready for more" -> "you're ready for more"

Line 1144: restartHim:"You are so good at face fucking it's almost scary. Like you're a succubus or something."{"check":{"CumCount":">4","HandJobOn":"=0","holding":"false"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}
If you ever write a dialogue with a succubus, let me know. It's kinda my preferred "thing".

Line 1145: restartHim:"I've created a cock gobbling, cum guzzling pervette. Damn I'm good."{"check":{"CumCount":">4","HandJobOn":"=0","holding":"false"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0},"style":"Him"}
For more impact, add a comma. Try saying this out loud:
"Damn I'm good" and
"Damn, I'm good".
The latter has more emphasis on the "Damn", and the "Damn" here is used as expression of astonishment. Adding the comma makes the astonishment look bigger.

Line 1161: restartsCunt:"Mmmm you fill me with hot Sperma"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1162: restartsCunt:"Meine Muschi is dripping with the Spritzen"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1163: restartsCunt:"I feel the Sperma inside meine Muschi"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1164: restartsCunt:"I feel mein* YOU*'s babies inside meine Muschi"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1165: restartsCunt:"The spritz feels so hot inside me"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Missing sentence ending, 5x combo!

Line 1166: restartsCunt:"Ja it feels goot inside me."{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
GOOT - 7

Line 1179: restartsAss:"I feel the Sperma inside meine Hintern"{"check":{"Ass":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1180: restartsAss:"I feel the Sperma all over meine Hintern"{"check":{"Ass":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 1186: restartsAss:"Oh Mr.*YOU* you make meine bottom feel so goot. You will make meine Muschi feel goot now?БББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"Ass":">14"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0,"Ass":">14"}}
DOUBLE GOOT - 9

Line 1193: restarts69:"You like eating meine muschi!"{"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1194: restarts69:"I love sucking the Schwanz while you lick meine muschi!"{"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
German noun. "muschi" -> "Muschi"

Line 1195: restarts69:"The backwards pony is goot!"{"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT GOOT
Is that a character trait? If so, doesn't that get annoying on the show?

Line 1223: restartsFF:"Fuck mein, You all it the cunt!БББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"FaceFuck":">4"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0,"FaceFuck":2}}
What happened here?
Suggested fix: "Fuck mein, ... you call it the cunt! Fuck mein cunt!"

And the last bit. (also took an hour)
Line 1252: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]*ME* I need to rest. Why don't you just entertain your self for a little while.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[AnkeLittlePony]"{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "entertain your self" -> "entertain yourself"

Line 1258: AnkeLittlePony:"I will be e riding you like the horse!"
Typo. "I will be e riding you" -> "I will be riding you"

Line 1261: general:"Oh Meine God! It feels so goot ... Ja! Mein* YOU*! You take meine virginity!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=0"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
GOOT - 11

Line 1265: general:"Mr. *YOU*! you split meine Muschi in two!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=2"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
New sentences should start with a capital. "you split" -> "You split"

Line 1266: general:"What happened! You broke meine Möse"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=3"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 1304: vigorous:"Oh Meine God! It feels so goot ... Ja! Mein* YOU*! You take meine virginity!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=0"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
GOOT - 12

Line 1329: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Ja! Ja! Push it deeper"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+2"}}
Line 1332: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Mmmm das wunberbar"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+2"}}
Missing sentence ending.

Line 1372: AnkeOrgasm:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyCum4]You feel so goot inside me!БББББББББ[AnkeOrgasm]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=7"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
GOOT - 13
I'm just imagining her going "POOT" everytime I see "goot". It's getting real smelly <- oh no I've started making snarky comments

Line 1378: AnkeOrgasm:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyCum4]The Spritzen inside me feels so goot!БББББББББ[AnkeOrgasm]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=8"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}

Line 1392: pulled_down:"meine Hinter! Fick meine Arsch[StartAss]"{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}
Sentences should start with a capital. "meine Hinter!" -> "Meine Hinter!" (and wasn't it "Hintern"?)
Missing sentence ending.

Line 1400: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]*ME* I need to rest. Why don't you just entertain your self for a little while.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]БББББ[AnkeLittlePony]"{"check":{"CumCount":">15"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":4,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"none"},"style":"Him"}
Didn't I already cover this one? Oh well.
Typo. "entertain your self" -> "entertain yourself"

Line 1407: AnkeLittlePony:"I will be e riding you like the horse!"
I'm definitely sure I already covered this one.
Typo. "I will be e riding you" -> "I will be riding you"

Line 1411: general:"Oh Meine God! It feels so goot ... Ja! Mein* YOU*! You take meine virginity!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=4","Cunt":"=0"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
For every instance of "goot", a boner dies. Think of the boners. (Oh nooo snarky comments)

Line 1416: general:"What happened! You broke meine Möse"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=4","Cunt":"=3"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Missing sentence ending.
Maybe I should go for a bonus round, see how many missing sentence endings I can find?

Line 1454: vigorous:"Oh Meine God! It feels so goot ... Ja! Mein* YOU*! You take meine virginity!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=4","Cunt":"=0"},"set":{"Cunt":"+2"}}
Noooooo
Think of the boneeers

Line 1515: AnkeOrgasmPony:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkePonyCum3]You feel so goot inside me horsie!БББББББББ[AnkeOrgasmPony]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=7"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}

Line 1521: AnkeOrgasmPony:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkePonyCum3]You feel so goot inside my body!БББББББББ[AnkeOrgasmPony]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=8"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
I've decided to stop commenting on these.

Line 1536: AnkeOrgasmPony:"[HAPPY_MOOD]I will let mine pony cool down for a few minuted.БББББББББ"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9","CumCount":">24","ponyRest":"<11"},"set":{"Cunt":10,"ponyRest":"+1"}}
"mine" or "meine" pony?
Typo. "few minuted" -> "few minutes".

Line 1546: AnkeOrgasmPony:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Don't worry I won't put you away wet, meine sexy stallion will fuck my throar again.БББББББББ[StartBlowJob]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9","CumCount":">24","ponyRest":">10"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":0,"Cunt":10,"ponyRest":0,"CumCount":20}}
Typo. "throar" -> "throat"

Line 1549: AnkeOrgasmPony:"[HAPPY_MOOD]Are you read to fuck my hintern again?БББББББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":">9","CumCount":">24","ponyRest":">10"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":0,"Cunt":10,"ponyRest":0,"CumCount":20}}
German noun. "hintern" -> "Hintern"

Line 1559: pulled_up:"*ME *I ... I can't keep going. You just go ahead and ride my cock I'm gunna just rest.БББББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCowGirl]"{"check":{"Mode":"=4","CumCount":">24"},"set":{"Cunt":10},"style":"Him"}

Line 1565: StartAss:"[RELEASE]If you think your ready *ME*. Strip down [ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkePants1]БББББББББ[StartAssStrip]"{"check":{"Ass":"=0","naked":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "you think your ready" -> "you think you're ready"

Line 1568: StartAss:"[RELEASE]If you think your ready *ME* I will gladly fuck your beautiful virgin ass hole.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyAssV]"{"check":{"Ass":"=0","naked":"=1"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":2,"bottoms":"none","panties":"none","ankleCuffs":"panties,255,167,188,1,255,167,188,1"},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "you think your ready" -> "you think you're ready"

Line 1571: StartAss:"[RELEASE]It would be a crime to neglect you tight, teenage ass hole.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyAss2]"{"check":{"Ass":">0"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":2},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "to neglect you tight, teenage ass hole" -> "to neglect your tight, teenage asshole"

Line 1572: StartAss:"[RELEASE]You're tender, young ass hole is a pleasure to fuck* ME*.[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeDoggyAss2]"{"check":{"Ass":">0"},"set":{"anxious":0,"Mode":2},"style":"Him"}
Typo. "You're tender, young ass hole" -> "Your tender, young asshole"

Line 1576: general:"meine Hintern!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=2","Ass":"<10"},"set":{"Ass":"+1"}}
New sentences should start with capitals - "meine" -> "Meine"

Line 1633: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Oh Mr.* YOU* it is too much"{"check":{"Mode":"=2","Ass":"<11"}}
Missing sentence ending.

At this point, Word states it can't check anymore. There's too many spelling mistakes to display.
So I'll do it myself.

Line 1638: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Ja! Das goot!"{"check":{"Mode":"=2","Ass":">10"}}
I forgot what # of GOOT I was. Oh well.
GOOT.

Line 1639: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Ja! push the Schwanz into meine Hintern."{"check":{"Mode":"=2","Ass":">10"}}
New sentence - capital. "Ja! push" -> "Ja! Push"

Line 1640: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Oh Ja! It feel goot in meine bottom!"{"check":{"Mode":"=2","Ass":">10"}}
GOOT

Line 1645: pulled_down:"meine Muschi! Now you will Fick meine Möse.[StartPussy]"{"check":{"Mode":"=2"}}
Sentences should start with a capital. "meine Muschi!" -> "Meine Muschi!"

Line 1665: StartFaceFuck:"You sexy little cum slut! I'm gunna fuck you stupid.[RELEASE][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeFaceFuck3]ББББ"{"set":{"Mode":3,"holding":"false"},"style":"Him"}

Line 1679: pulled_down:"meine Muschi! Now you will Fick meine Möse.ББББ[StartPussy]"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"}}
New sentence capital meine -> Meine, and german verbs don't need capitals Fick -> fick
I'm getting tired, never checked something as large as this before
You know, you write quite good, but I have the feeling that by emulating her accent, you're wasting your talent
If you have other dialogues (even if they are as lengthy as this) I'll be happy to check them for you... just don't hate me too much when I make snarky comments (GOOT)

Line 1687: general69:"Oh mein* YOU*! This is goot!"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5","Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Like here. GOOT

Line 1704: held:"Hmmmmm "{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"},"style":"Thought"}
Line 1705: held:"Uuummm "{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"},"style":"Thought"}
Line 1706: held:"Mmmuph "{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"},"style":"Thought"}
Line 1707: held:"Ja! "{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 1708: held:"Wonderbar! "{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 1709: held:"Das goot! "{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
WHITESPACE, and a lot of it.
Also GOOT (1709)

Line 1725: vigorous69:"You go too fast! You tickle meine muschi."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5","Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"Cunt":"-1"}}
German noun. "muschi" -> "Muschi"

Line 1727: vigorous69:"You go to fast for me Mr.* YOU*."{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5","Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"Cunt":"-1"}}
Typo. "You go to fast" -> "You go too fast"

Line 1749: Orgasm69:"Is goot!ББББ[Orgasm69]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"<5"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
GOOT

Line 1755: Orgasm69:"You make meine muschin feel so goot!ББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCunnilingus2][Orgasm69]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=5"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
muschin? I think it should be "Muschi"

Line 1757: Orgasm69:"Does the facefucking feel goot for you mein* YOU*?ББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCunnilingus2][Orgasm69]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=6"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
Line 1758: Orgasm69:"I like the facefucking so much. It is very goot, Ja?ББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeCunnilingus2][Orgasm69]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=6"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
Line 1761: Orgasm69:"Mein* YOU*! You make me feel so goot inside!ББББББ[Orgasm69]"{"check":{"HerOrgasm":"=8"},"set":{"HerOrgasm":"+1"}}
GOOT

Line 1880&onwards:
ArcherPhrase:"Phrasing!"{"style":"Him"}
ArcherPhrase:"Phrasing* ME*!"{"style":"Him"}
ArcherPhrase:"*ME* Phrasing!"{"style":"Him"}
ArcherPhrase:"Eww, Phrasing!"{"style":"Him"}
The hell is that? I've never seen the show.

Alllllriiiight
It's time for the bonus round!
How many missing sentence endings can we find? (These may be duplicates from the checks.)

Line 206: head_grabbed:"Ja! fick meine Kehle"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4"}}
Line 220: pulled_up:"You play with fire, you get the hose, Countess"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","Mode":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Line 308: lick_penis:"Mein* YOU* put your tongue in meine Fotze"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=5","Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 408: hand_job_stroke_him:"Yeah humming feels good[LEFT_ARM_LEGS][RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB]"{"style":"Him","check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Line 418: hand_job_stroke_him:"Oh fuck yeah! Just like that* ME*"{"style":"Him","check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Line 476: hand_job_stroke:"I very much like when you cum on meine face"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Line 482: hand_job_stroke:"You will cum on your princess again, Ja"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Line 487: hand_job_stroke:"The Countess von Facefuck commands you to give her your Sperma"{"check":{"FirstHandJob":"=-1","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","HandJobOn":"<15"},"set":{"HandJobOn":"+1"}}
Line 632: pull_off:"I feel very much the slut with your Schwanz in meine Necken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">8"}}
Line 662: held:"I feel I am a powerful Frau! I will take the Schwanz in meinen Nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":"<5","HandJobOn":">0","Mode":"=0"}}
Line 668: held:"Ja! Fick meinen Nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Line 670: held:"Mr. *YOU* Fick meinen Nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"}}
Line 678: held:"Bitte fick meine nacken"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=4"}}
Line 679: held:"You will feed me more sperma"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=4"}}
Line 792: general:"You sure have taken to cum quickly"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","CumSwallowed":">5","Mode":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Line 808: general:"Your Cum and meine Möse taste Wunderbar on the Schwanz"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=0","Cunt":">0"}}
Line 840: general:"I am the Fotze for Meine *YOU*"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=3"},"set":{"FaceFuck":"+1"}}
Line 965: cum_on_face:"The spritzen feels so goot"{"check":{"Mode":"=5"},"set":{"orgasm":1,"Cunt":"+5"}}
Line 996: cum_in_throat:"It is so hot in meine Kehle"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":"<5","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Line 997: cum_in_throat:"Ja! meine Kehle"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Line 1003: cum_in_throat:"Meine *YOU *you fill me with the sexy Sperma"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">10","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+2","orgasm":1}}
Line 1053: swallow:"I am now Countess von Sperma"{"check":{"CumSwallowed":">4","Mode":"=0"},"set":{"CumSwallowed":"+1"}}
Line 1080: drool:"I will lick the sperma off the Schwanz"{"check":{"Mode":"=5","Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 1130: restarts:"I will fuck you more, Ja"{"check":{"CumCount":">3","HandJobOn":"=0","holding":"false"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1161: restartsCunt:"Mmmm you fill me with hot Sperma"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1162: restartsCunt:"Meine Muschi is dripping with the Spritzen"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1163: restartsCunt:"I feel the Sperma inside meine Muschi"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1164: restartsCunt:"I feel mein* YOU*'s babies inside meine Muschi"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1165: restartsCunt:"The spritz feels so hot inside me"{"check":{"Cunt":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1172: restartsCunt:"Bitte put it in meine bottomБББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"Cunt":">14"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1179: restartsAss:"I feel the Sperma inside meine Hintern"{"check":{"Ass":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1180: restartsAss:"I feel the Sperma all over meine Hintern"{"check":{"Ass":"<15"},"set":{"restartTries":0,"orgasm":0}}
Line 1241: StartPussy:"[RELEASE]Pull off those pants [ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkePants1]БББББ[StartPussyStrip]"{"check":{"Cunt":"=0","naked":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Line 1255: AnkeLittlePony:"You will be meine Stallion"
Line 1266: general:"What happened! You broke meine Möse"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=1","Cunt":"=3"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 1329: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Ja! Ja! Push it deeper"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+2"}}
Line 1332: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Mmmm das wunberbar"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","Cunt":">10"},"set":{"Cunt":"+2"}}
Line 1392: pulled_down:"meine Hinter! Fick meine Arsch[StartAss]"{"check":{"Mode":"=1"},"set":{"Cunt":10}}
Line 1404: AnkeLittlePony:"You will be meine Stallion"
Line 1416: general:"What happened! You broke meine Möse"{"check":{"orgasm":"=0","Mode":"=4","Cunt":"=3"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 1431: generalPussyPony:"I ride meine *YOU*"{"check":{"Mode":"=4","Cunt":"<20"},"set":{"Cunt":"+1"}}
Line 1565: StartAss:"[RELEASE]If you think your ready *ME*. Strip down [ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkePants1]БББББББББ[StartAssStrip]"{"check":{"Ass":"=0","naked":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Line 1633: bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Oh Mr.* YOU* it is too much"{"check":{"Mode":"=2","Ass":"<11"}}
Line 1662: StartFaceFuck:"OK you little slut now for some real skull fucking[RELEASE][ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeFaceFuck3]ББББ"{"set":{"Mode":3,"holding":"false"},"style":"Him"}
Line 1778: pre_cum:"Paint me with your hot cum! Mr. *YOU*"{"check":{"Mode":"=1","HerOrgasm":"=0"},"set":{"CumCount":"+1","Cunt":"+5"}}
Line 1793: pre_cum:"Spritz all over my body"{"check":{"Mode":"=2","HerOrgasm":"=0"},"set":{"CumCount":"+1"}}
Line 1795: pre_cum:"Paint me with your hot cum! Mr. *YOU*"{"check":{"Mode":"=2","HerOrgasm":"=0"},"set":{"CumCount":"+1"}}
48 instances of...
Missing sentence ending.

I think you have some real writing talent, and that you should think about uploading more dialogues (or writing more dialogues if you don't have others).
However, in trying to emulate a german accent, I think the writing talent is a bit wasted. What could be a really awesome dialogue is troubled with spelling and grammar mistakes. It might be perfect if you have seen Archer, but I haven't and I'm getting the feeling I'm missing a bit of the atmosphere - the context of the scene, as it were.

I'll try to get the clothes stripping with DialogueActions working today or tonight (within the next 16 hours).
EDIT: (forgot to edit this in) I fixed the DialogueActions mod, regarding clothes variables and certain triggers.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
...wow!

This is must read. Hoping you post the corrected Pimgd version Leela.

Leela

Potential Patron
Wow I knew it was a horrifying mess. I kant tpye or speel. I actually learned a bit of German grammar. (The HORROR!) There were some, probably unnoticeable, logic changes in the way her arousal is figured too.

I packed the current DialogAction in the zip since you will have to add it to play. You will still need animtools installed and working. That usually goes in %init%.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Leela said:
Wow I knew it was a horrifying mess. I kant tpye or speel. I actually learned a bit of German grammar. (The HORROR!)

I'll have a look at it and send You some corrections considering the use of german language ;) - had a short glance and saw a few things already. Nothing serious, just stuff like using "meine" when it should be "mein" and suchlike.

Might take a day or three though before I'll find the time to do it..

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker v2.03 reports 4 real issues:
Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 73, col 6 near "intro:", (...)"
Line 73: intro:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeRefuse]*ME*, If your asshole dad thinks it's OK to fuck my mom then it's OK for me to fuck his slutty daughter. Right?ББББББББББ[story]"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=0"},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 73: intro:", If your asshole dad thinks it's OK to fuck my mom then it's OK for me to fuck his slutty daughter. Right?"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=0"},"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (comma before period ending: ,.) on line 106, col -1 near "(...) yes,. (...)"
Line 106: story:"[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeLectureGrab3]Why yes,* ME*. If you were a slut I'd give you all sorts of attention. I love sluts. Especially cute ones.ББББББББББ[ANIMTOOLS_ATV5AnkeLectureGrab2]БББ[story]"{"check":{"StoryCount":"=17"},"set":{"StoryCount":18},"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 106: story:"Why yes,. If you were a slut I'd give you all sorts of attention. I love sluts. Especially cute ones."{"check":{"StoryCount":"=17"},"set":{"StoryCount":18},"style":"Him"}

Grammatical error (comma before period ending: ,.) on line 177, col -1 near "(...) more,."{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<(...)"
Line 177: intro:"I think I like being the slut. Bitte show me more,* YOU*.ББББББББББ[ArcherAnswer17]"{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">2","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"}}
Stripped Line 177: intro:"I think I like being the slut. Bitte show me more,."{"check":{"anxious":"=0","StoryCount":"<0","CumCount":">2","Cunt":"=0","Ass":"=0"}}

Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 467, col 15 near "ArcherAnswer10:", (...)"
Line 467: ArcherAnswer10:"*ME*, it will just happen. You will feel it slowly sliding deeper and deeper. Then suddenly you'll realize it's all the way down your throat.ББББББББББББББ[AnkeHot]"{"style":"Him"}
Stripped Line 467: ArcherAnswer10:", it will just happen. You will feel it slowly sliding deeper and deeper. Then suddenly you'll realize it's all the way down your throat."{"style":"Him"}

Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 900, col 17 near "AnkeAnxiousAnal2:", (...)"
Line 900: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:"*Mr. YOU*, please fick meine Hintern again!ББББ[StartAss]"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
Stripped Line 900: AnkeAnxiousAnal2:", please fick meine Hintern again!"{"check":{"Ass":">0"}}
I might get to re-checking your dialogue next weekend.
I'm also planning on altering the DialogueChecker so that lines which contain double quotes but not a colon are only seen as potential lines if there's less than 2 spaces before the first double quote. That way the checker will stop thinking your lines are missing colons when they are in fact comments.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Ok.. I'm done with about 40% of that dialogue - done giving it some real german touch, I mean..

But it's really fucking tiring ^^

Many english speaking people don't seem to have a grasp for the strange ways we germans use our pronouns. I can understand why, cause english is way easier in that aspect. It's "my father, my mother, in my mouth" and in german it's "mein Vater, meine Mutter, in meinen Mund" - guess that's a reason why it's easier for germans to learn english than the other way 'round. Instead of learning a lot of new stuff we just have to forget stuff instead ;)

And that funny "television german" where each noun always gets a "the" - which isn't the case in german - makes a language mix like that really funny for a native german reader.

Maybe I should try to make a dialogue with german sentences directly translated into english. But I guess, that would only be funny for germans ^^

Leela

Potential Patron
Well it is supposed to be Gremanglish so it is funny. In the show she always says "Wilhelm" to refer to his dick so that's part of the joke and canon. Anke probably speaks better English than I put in the dialog. I tried to make her use more German as she get more excited, forgetting her self. I probably failed utterly at that LOL.

Google translate is pretty funny sometimes. It can be a real crack up to take it's translation and have it translate it back.

I'm working on a Succubus dialog now based on this web-comic:
www.dangerouslychloe.com/

Basically she's virgin succubus out to collect her first soul and not doing a very good job of it. I promise no Gemanglish in this one LOL. I do have a request for our mod gods. Is there a way to switch hairs by a dialog call? I want to make her succubus horns grow when he feeds her. I may just settle for some breast expansion if that's not possible.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Will look at implementing hair swaps into DialogueActions in the weekend.
EDIT: v1.02 supports loading hair images via dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.