Kanade Tachibana (Angel Beats) (1 Viewer)

Bob_Saget

Potential Patron
I decided to try making a hair of Kanade Tachibana (Angel) from the anime Angel Beats!. This is my first attempt at making a hair so I'm sure that there will be a couple things wrong with it.

Attachments

• Kanade.png
    Kanade.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Kanade.png
    Kanade.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 1,632

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
It's not bad but if I could offer a critique I would edit it so the hair is going down and not floating in the middle of the air. Seems a tad bit odd to have it that way unless that's the way her hair usually is. I'm not a modder just a forum go'er so I wouldn't be able to help in editing this though.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I decided to try making a hair of Kanade Tachibana (Angel) from the anime Angel Beats!. This is my first attempt at making a hair so I'm sure that there will be a couple things wrong with it.
I guess that you cutted her hair from this picture.
The cut is good, even if the hair at the back is missing, but you didn't placed it in a very good position and it is a little too small.
You should rotate it a few degrees counterclockwise.
The girl's head is tilted a bit upward on the hair mod templates, that is a little misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.