Bigkawck's Basement (1 Viewer)

Bigkawck

Content Creator
So here goes my first Thread. ITT I'll give updates on WIP I'll be working on. There will be times of drought and I won't be posting much but at least I'll have a place to post ideas and discuss it with the community besides the Discord servers. I currently mostly do static hair and character designs but want to extend my knowledge towards Dynamic hair and .swf clothing. And I'll continue working on some old dialogues.

Currently working on:
  1. Tomo-chan character designs
  2. Remastered Uzaki-chan static hair

Last edited:

Bigkawck

Content Creator
I was wondering if I should include clothing mods for the character hair I'll be creating in .rar / .zip files in order to make it easier for users to download the whole package or if I should just upload the character hair as .png and refer to additional mods in the description. On one hand its user friendlier to provide everything at once on the other its bloating the RM's storage with preexisting files and at the same time stripping the original creators of the clothing mods from exposure. Inputs regarding this would be nice, especially from content creators or site manager. Currently I'm leaning towards only posting the .png hair and linking to clothing via descriptions.

WIP
  1. Tomo-chan's alt clothing sets (Uniform2, Dojo etc.)
  2. Uzaki-chan's alt sets from the anime (TBD)
  3. Sempai - Static hair from "Magical Sempai" + alt sets

Last edited:

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
I was wondering if I should include clothing mods for the character hair I'll be creating in .rar / .zip files in order to make it easier for users to download the whole package or if I should just upload the character hair as .png and refer to additional mods in the description. On one hand its user friendlier to provide everything at once on the other its bloating the RM's storage with preexisting files and at the same time stripping the original creators of the clothing mods from exposure. Inputs regarding this would be nice, especially from content creators or site manager. Currently I'm leaning towards only posting the .png hair and linking to clothing via descriptions.

WIP
  1. Tomo-chan's alt clothing sets (Uniform2, Dojo etc.)
  2. Uzaki-chan's alt sets from the anime (TDB)
  3. Sempai - Static hair from "Magical Sempai" + alt sets
You could go for that, and opt for separate downloads for each one as well.

Bigkawck

Content Creator
I will start creating hair from the Chainsaw Man cast, most of them will be Static hair examples like Makima and Power will need to be made Dynamic.
But first I would need to get into Animate and read up the basics around Dynamic Hair creation.

Planned characters:

Static Hair
Dynamic Hair
  • Makima
  • Power
Once new characters will be introduced in the anime I'll add them to the list if interest persists.

Last edited:

Bigkawck

Content Creator
I took some screen grabs from the Chainsaw man anime for some BG's. I'm going to post them here only and not on the RM.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png

Last edited:

Bigkawck

Content Creator
I'm going to create some VTubers. The idea for now is to work on characters with shorter hairstyles. I will post modified mods here instead of the RM since it wouldn't be fair to take credit for mods others have built from the ground up. Will update the list with links to Hairstyles on the RM when done.

Attachments

TopBandages.swf
42.8 KB · Views: 154

Kson Jacket.swf
228.8 KB · Views: 150

GGVest.swf
50 KB · Views: 147

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.