I get the loader error when loading large mods (type SDT Dialogue Actions, Automove, etc) (1 Viewer)

Yunnyou

Potential Patron
As the title says, when I try to load a mod in the loader, I always get the "mod Loader fail" error every time, I have already tried with all the mods that I have and only mods of that type give me errors, they can't even load the mod packs (such as WeeWillie Slave Bazaar Bundle, or the sim city Bundle) and I have already tried everything, just in case here is the link of the mod in question: Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017) / by Pim_gd Pim_gd
the loader I'm using is this: Loader.v5.45d.ModGuy
and the add-ons I use are these:
autocloseeyeV4
autoclosemouthV8
BreastExpPlus_v3_6
breastfirmnessV3
cheeckbulgeeditV3_1
darkenpassoutV1
dialogdisplayeditV5_1
dialogpatchV5
dynamicBlushingV1
EyeScale_v1_2
femalemasturbateV1
himnotletgoV3
lipstickfadeV1
moremoodsV10
moveearV2
penisrangeV7_1
progressiveExhaustionV3_3
straightshooter
strandLimitV3
superbreastV8
swallowguzzleV2
SwallowScaling
swallowtiltsetV2
throatcumbulgeV4
throatResistStretchV1_4
throatsoundcontrolV2
wincecontrolV1
And if you're wondering how this happened to me, well .... I just moved the game to another hard drive and that happened to me, just that,
after doing that I try to load it with the loader and I get "Mod Loader Failed", even if it is only that mod set .... that had never happened to me before

Yunnyou

Potential Patron
update: I have already tried on another pc with the same mods and everything, but without changing the game from one storage to another (since the other pc does not have it) and it keeps giving me the error, if someone can check that (I mean, doing the above, the problem), I would appreciate it

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you didn't upload your loader folder on some file sharing place, not sure how folks are supposed to check it out

Yunnyou

Potential Patron
you didn't upload your loader folder on some file sharing place, not sure how folks are supposed to check it out
I regret with all my heart for not having placed the link of the Loader in question, I apologize a lot, but as they say over there ..... better late than never: "3, here is the link: 38 MB file on MEGA

I hope I don't violate / break any rules with this link: "c

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I regret with all my heart for not having placed the link of the Loader in question, I apologize a lot, but as they say over there ..... better late than never: "3, here is the link: 38 MB file on MEGA

I hope I don't violate / break any rules with this link: "c

You did not break any rules. :wink:
There's a link to the site rules in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i couldn't get the mod loading failed message

what i did:
extracted folder
added sdt dialog actions before DA_sbyaddons like so in the Mods.txt in the init folder:
Code:
cheekbulgeeditV3_1.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev10.swf
DA_sbyAddonsV2_1.swf
darkenpassoutV1.swf
dialogdisplayeditV5_1.swf

then started up the loader. all mods loaded with no error message

i would suggest trying this mod:
have that mod also startup from init, open the loader, close it, then open the loader again and see if the error still occurs

Yunnyou

Potential Patron
i couldn't get the mod loading failed message

what i did:
extracted folder
added sdt dialog actions before DA_sbyaddons like so in the Mods.txt in the init folder:
Code:
cheekbulgeeditV3_1.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev10.swf
DA_sbyAddonsV2_1.swf
darkenpassoutV1.swf
dialogdisplayeditV5_1.swf

then started up the loader. all mods loaded with no error message

i would suggest trying this mod:
have that mod also startup from init, open the loader, close it, then open the loader again and see if the error still occurs

I just did exactly what you told me to do and nothing, it keeps giving the same error when loading the SDTDialogueActions, I honestly don't know what to do, I don't know if it's a mod error or what but that mod when loading it keeps giving the same error

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i will also note i am using the standalone flash player i include with my loaderpack

Yunnyou

Potential Patron
i will also note i am using the standalone flash player i include with my loaderpack
emmm, it may seem silly but ... I'll say it, when I say I did everything, I did ... I DID EVERYTHING, that includes using the standalone flash player as well, the loader of the file that I sent as a test as the Your Loader sir sby sby creame, I even tried to find lower versions of the standalone flash player (which with no success) and use the most current standalone flash player and nothing, sadly nothing :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.