Hypnosis Backgrounds (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
there is a BIG hypnosis dialogue coming up soon. this is what will come in handy:

edit - you can find the dialogue here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2956.0

Attachments

• Hypno BG 01.png
    Hypno BG 01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,505
  • Hypno Girl 01.png
    Hypno Girl 01.png
    846 KB · Views: 3,335
  • Hypno Girl 02.png
    Hypno Girl 02.png
    936.2 KB · Views: 2,359
  • Hypno Girl 02.5.png
    Hypno Girl 02.5.png
    1 MB · Views: 2,473
  • Hypno Girl 03.png
    Hypno Girl 03.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 5,187

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Ha! I was just thinking about a hypnosis dialogue the other day, but I had some moral qualms about it. I'm really looking forward to what you'll be putting together though :) Those backgrounds are psychedelic, to be sure!

EDIT: Btw, do you have any sort of serious interest for hypnosis, NLP etc? I'd very much like to discuss such things via PM or in the dialogue threads if you're up for it :)

booster

Avid Affiliate
Slingerbult said:
Btw, do you have any sort of serious interest for hypnosis, NLP etc? I'd very much like to discuss such things via PM or in the dialogue threads if you're up for it :)
I really love sexual hypnosis, but have more like a hobby-interest in it. I heard a lot of isabella valentine recordings and saw some video hypnosis clips. I don't know exactly what you want to talk about, but I have definitely an open ear :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Ah, I don't care much for femdom (it's somewhat interesting, but does nothing for me) so I'm not that keen on Isabella personally. Have you read Neil Strauss "the Game" or something similar (like stuff on speed dating or romantic use of NLP etc)? I have an interest in virtually all forms of mental exercises both erotic and non-erotic :)

booster

Avid Affiliate
Slingerbult said:
Ah, I don't care much for femdom (it's somewhat interesting, but does nothing for me) so I'm not that keen on Isabella personally.
well, actually I HATE all this sissification/insulting stuff and would never try it out. But even though I am a dominant person IRL, sentences like "I'm gonna make you cum and there's nothing you can do about it" turn me on.

I know, there is a lot of crap from isabella, but these are the recordings I've enjoyed:
Bewitched
catwoman
lady vampire
mindless zombie
naughty nurse
powerless with no control

what hypnotists to you enjoy?

Slingerbult said:
Have you read Neil Strauss "the Game" or something similar (like stuff on speed dating or romantic use of NLP etc)? I have an interest in virtually all forms of mental exercises both erotic and non-erotic :)
I am about to read "the mystery method". since I lost my long time relationship girlfriend a few weeks ago, I am sort of becoming a pick up artist now :P so if you can give me some helpful advices for romantic NLP, I'd highly appreciate it :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Well, I take an interest in both esoteric and erotic things, but I try not to mix the two (else bad things kinda happens). To me, hypnotism, NLP and such things belong more to the non-erotic, esoteric domain. Hypnotica is a man whose work certainly overlap both fields though, and I can really recommend his Sphinx of Imagination. A few parts of it has some erotic undertones (like moaning women), but most of it is just a cool story. He's also a PUA btw.

Sorry to hear about the break-up (or perhaps it was for the best?). I recall using NLP a lot when "snaring" my second (most long lasting to date) gf (now on no 4) some... Goodness me, 8 years ago now! Time flies :p I was internet dating at the time and the written format really lends itself to "covert" NLP. Today I use NLP mostly for non-erotic purposes (relaxation, memorisation, spritual development etc). I'm happy to share my modest experience with it. Are you mostly interested in using it to get a girl or to showing her a good time once she's hooked, or both?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Great, then I have two really basic things to start off with.
1) Basic storytelling. For example in an on-line presentation or on a first date. Rather than going "Hi, I'm Brad and I like football and going to the movies", you go something like "Do you remember the first time you went on a roller coaster? I can almost feel the exhiliration when I think about it, blahblah".
2) Google NLP Anchoring. People use this all the time without thinking about it. For example when lovers kiss when they have a peak experience, then that "charges" the act of kissing, recalling that same feeling on the next kiss. Smiling works the same. Someone is happy so they smile, you smile back (anchoring) and the next time you smile they're back in the feeling and so the smiling goes on and on. Imagination is the only limit to this - a very powerful shaping tool.

booster

Avid Affiliate
Slingerbult said:
Great, then I have two really basic things to start off with.
1) Basic storytelling. For example in an on-line presentation or on a first date. Rather than going "Hi, I'm Brad and I like football and going to the movies", you go something like "Do you remember the first time you went on a roller coaster? I can almost feel the exhiliration when I think about it, blahblah".
yeah, I definitely have to try that out! but maybe there are some lines that you can say to basically everyone?

Slingerbult said:
2) Google NLP Anchoring. People use this all the time without thinking about it. For example when lovers kiss when they have a peak experience, then that "charges" the act of kissing, recalling that same feeling on the next kiss. Smiling works the same. Someone is happy so they smile, you smile back (anchoring) and the next time you smile they're back in the feeling and so the smiling goes on and on. Imagination is the only limit to this - a very powerful shaping tool.
now I endet up, watching youtube videos about NLP anchoring :P

I really have to field-test that stuff :) but I gotta think of a few themes first so that it isn't completely random what I'll try

karlinlondon

Potential Patron
sorry for late late response I just found SDT and this board

YES to hypnosis, DOUBLE yes to femme domme hysnosis

And yes I love to write scripts along these lines, message me and see what we can work out, if you are still around

I like those Isabella MP3s, but also LOVE princess Shelle (She could own me) and several others, Kasha Shakti, Goddess Lycia ... and more, Anyway, if you are still around these parts let me know

muffinmaster12

Potential Patron
Not bad. Pretty neat concept and the backgrounds look good. Also a good way to see what it's like to orgasm while having an epileptic seizure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.