Honey Select Thread

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
There's an astounding amount of clothes that people have modded in, including quite a bit of full body suits. I really wish I knew where to start anymore, I don't know how updated this big ol' mega is at this point. I KNOW sak and s_k have some tight hi-leg leotards.
MEGA

For posing, I've found the FK/IK with HSPE to be super useful. I haven't been able to iron out all shoulder issues, but I can usually get things right.
[HS] HSPE 2.7.2 | Joan6694 on Patreon

You said there's only a few standing poses? That seems odd to me, even the 1.0 version should have all the sex stuff. And if you use Neo, that would be the version where they introduced the battle card thing, even IF that's not included with Unlimited.
examp.jpg
That's the sort of animation that should be in there by default. I'd show the same thing in the old studio, but yo I do not understand it

There's two big text dumps now: [Markdown] /hs/ HoneySelect - Pastebin.com which is the old one that used to be the go to
and songfireflydawn/hsgdocs that people say is the new one, but I haven't vetted or used cause I'm in too goddamn deep. But, they do say a lot about the plugins that are out there and give quick links to download them, so that's very helpful. The amount of work people have put into this little H game is really amazing, and it's let people do really crazy things. I still haven't touched LRE because I'm just not sure I can handle that amount of control, and I'm still swimming in plugins that make things better. I made a post about this not that far back!
I'd say to take a look at those pastebins, and I guess... sort of around. There should be a lot of default poses to play with, and that's a lot easier to shape than trying to take a t-pose into something worth looking at.

Minion

Club Regular
Thanks for that
The first thing I realised was that I was using Honey Select universe instead for Neo.
I downloaded Neo and it instantly solved most of my problems. More clothing options, environments, poses and easier posing controls

I've also downloaded a bunch of Mods from the Mega folder you provided (thanks a lot, it looks awesome), but I dont know where to transfer the files after unzipping.
I've read online that in order to add Mods, I just need to drag and drop the abdata folder "into the directory".

However, my computer illiteracy rears it's ugly head. Which folder to i copy it into? (I'm worried that if i copy files into the wrong folder it could cause a corruption

Screenshot.JPG

Last edited:

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
basically, abdata is all the stuff that HS loads. Any mods go into there, and unless things are packed wrong it should work fine. Most mods are packed so that you can just drag the abdata into your main directory and it will merge the two and there will be no problems.

Also, see? It's easy! There's a lot to fool with and get the hang of posing and lighting and all that 3d stuff.

Minion

Club Regular
I spent a few hours this morning on my first ever HS story.
Batgirl catches the Penguins' henchgirls, Jay Lark and Raven trying to break into a building at night. The henchgirls were expecting company, so brought along some new interns from the Iceberg Lounge. These interns are new, so haven't yet earned their trademark bowler hats. They also wear masks since they're not yet known criminal in Gotham City (unlike Jay, Lark and Raven).

Overall it was a fun experience. I decided to skip most of the actual fighting (posese would take too much time) and I haven't quiet got used to lighting yet.

Anyway, it was just my first attempt. Here are some sample images. The full story (65 images) can be seen on my Deviantart page Batgirl vs Jay Lark and Raven by Zakoholic on DeviantArt

Samples
2 Henchgirls Up To No-Good.png5 Batgirl Arrives.png8 Look who arrived.png9 Why brought our Girlfriends.png10 More Toys.png13 Ready.png15 Get Her.png16 Unlucky Minion (1).png18 Unlucky Minion (3).png22 Surrounded a.png27 Incoming.png31 She's Out.png32 Not Going Well.png34 Knocked Away.png38 Useless.png49 Sorry I Think I Broke Your Toys.png52 Second Round a.png64 Tied Up.png

Ah, also I haven't found a way to take photos in-game yet (I assume there's a plug-in), so you can see annoying symbols on each image. Sorry

Secteur-X7

Avid Affiliate
DeviantArt Username
http://secteur-x7.deviantart.com/
Batgirl catches the Penguins' henchgirls, Jay Lark and Raven trying to break into a building at night. The henchgirls were expecting company, so brought along some new interns from the Iceberg Lounge. These interns are new, so haven't yet earned their trademark bowler hats. They also wear masks since they're not yet known criminal in Gotham City (unlike Jay, Lark and Raven).

Overall it was a fun experience. I decided to skip most of the actual fighting (posese would take too much time) and I haven't quiet got used to lighting yet.

Anyway, it was just my first attempt. Here are some sample images. The full story (65 images) can be seen on my Deviantart page Batgirl vs Jay Lark and Raven by Zakoholic on DeviantArt

Samples
View attachment 87479View attachment 87481View attachment 87482View attachment 87483View attachment 87484View attachment 87485View attachment 87486View attachment 87487View attachment 87488View attachment 87489View attachment 87490View attachment 87491View attachment 87492View attachment 87493View attachment 87494View attachment 87495View attachment 87496View attachment 87497

Ah, also I haven't found a way to take photos in-game yet (I assume there's a plug-in), so you can see annoying symbols on each image. Sorry
Very good job !
I am amazed at the result obtained in such a short time! It will take me days with DAZ I think (but I'm pretty slow ...)
I look forward to seeing your next creations !

SX 7

Lsleeaa

Vivacious Visitor

Samples
View attachment 87479View attachment 87481View attachment 87482View attachment 87483View attachment 87484View attachment 87485View attachment 87486View attachment 87487View attachment 87488View attachment 87489View attachment 87490View attachment 87491View attachment 87492View attachment 87493View attachment 87494View attachment 87495View attachment 87496View attachment 87497

Amazing 10000/10000 great work . But it sad that it's impossible or very hard to do animation

wj1905

Club Regular

Samples

Great work, always loved these three gals. :) Nice poses too!
So this Honey Select thing, it is like Poser or Gary's Mod, you add models and move them around with a cursor? Or it needs more 3dMax levels of knowledge?
Btw, I still remember there was an episode on Batman TAS where Rupert Thorne's secretary/henchgirl fought Harvey Dent's wife, and she ended up legs-up in a waste basket too like one of the gals in your comic. :D

Last edited:

Minion

Club Regular
Great work, always loved these three gals. :) Nice poses too!
So this Honey Select thing, it is like Poser or Gary's Mod, you add models and move them around with a cursor? Or it needs more 3dMax levels of knowledge?
Btw, I still remember there was an episode on Batman TAS where Rupert Thorne's secretary/henchgirl fought Harvey Dent's wife, and she ended up legs-up in a waste basket too like one of the gals in your comic. :D
Thanks, it was really fun making it.

Its like Poser/Daz3D
it has a great Character Maker section with all kinds of options. You can adjust any part of the body, from size and shapes of different parts of the body, to makeup, tan lines and even hair down below.

001.png002.png003.png004.png

It comes with a large selection of clothing (although everyone else seems to be getting more success at adding additional clothing through mods than I am (still cant get it to work!!!!!)

005.png

After saving your character, I brought it into Honey Studio NEO where i can import it and add more characters, props and animation.

006.png

The game comes with hundreds of pre saved animations and poses (mostly sex positions/actions). All of these poses can be adjusted and saved as a new pose (first go to Kinematics > FK > Animation Reference > tick the "Function" button. Now the body can be adjusted like in poser (although I personalty found this program easier to pose for some reason)

007.png008.png

The only problem is, that it's not really build for what we're using it for. I;ts original function is to create sex scene dioramas, so there isnt a "take screen shot" function, so I had to just use my computer's "print screen" button. This resulted in a much lower resolution photo than i'd like, although I heard that there are third party plug ins to fix this.
Also, while there are hundreds of items that you can import, some things that I'd really like to see are missing (cars/trucks, more furniture options) arent included. Again, this can probably be reminded with mods, but........

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
Honeyshot will get ya all the screenshots you want. You can adjust the resolution of the shots, too. There's a default screenshot key but it has that big ol' illusion watermark.

The real strength of this little program is the mod support. There is a genuinley astounding amount of objects, clothing, hairstyles, maps and plugins that do everything from little bits of QOL stuff to letting you get deep in to how objects are rendered and displayed.

wj1905

Club Regular
Thanks, it was really fun making it.

Its like Poser/Daz3D
it has a great Character Maker section with all kinds of options. You can adjust any part of the body, from size and shapes of different parts of the body, to makeup, tan lines and even hair down below.

It comes with a large selection of clothing (although everyone else seems to be getting more success at adding additional clothing through mods than I am (still cant get it to work!!!!!)

View attachment 87531

After saving your character, I brought it into Honey Studio NEO where i can import it and add more characters, props and animation.

View attachment 87532

The game comes with hundreds of pre saved animations and poses (mostly sex positions/actions). All of these poses can be adjusted and saved as a new pose (first go to Kinematics > FK > Animation Reference > tick the "Function" button. Now the body can be adjusted like in poser (although I personalty found this program easier to pose for some reason)

View attachment 87533View attachment 87534

The only problem is, that it's not really build for what we're using it for. I;ts original function is to create sex scene dioramas, so there isnt a "take screen shot" function, so I had to just use my computer's "print screen" button. This resulted in a much lower resolution photo than i'd like, although I heard that there are third party plug ins to fix this.
Also, while there are hundreds of items that you can import, some things that I'd really like to see are missing (cars/trucks, more furniture options) arent included. Again, this can probably be reminded with mods, but........
Ah, thanks! So it is more of an animation tool than Poser.

Minion

Club Regular
Ah, thanks! So it is more of an animation tool than Poser.
No, more of a poser than an animation

The "animation" that i mentioned are just simple 1 or 2 second loops" there is no way that i i know of to create your own animation, just a freeze frame

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
People do it(Like grgr), but I'm genuinely not quite sure how. I've never learned. I'm pretty sure you can make parts invisible, but I've never pursued that.

science2

Potential Patron
People do it(Like grgr), but I'm genuinely not quite sure how. I've never learned. I'm pretty sure you can make parts invisible, but I've never pursued that.
I've tried shortcut.hs and it doesn't seem to work at all in studioneo. So I'm just going to stick with brutal fighting scenes

Tsukachan

Swell Supporter
Finally, my first zako-related HS stuff is here!! My Dungeon Fighter Online character Kei with her trophies: two Amazonesses from Taito's Lightbringer/Dungeon Magic and an Egyptian Spearwoman from the beta version of Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Check it out on DA: Queen of the Jungle

Some closeups of the humbled and KO'ed zakos:

Tanned amazoness accepting her defeat, showing off her cleavage and shoulder muscles

Blonde amazoness lying out cold with her thick legs spread

Egyptian spearwoman resting after being wounded by Kei, showing off her delightful caramel navel and boobs

edotdot

Potential Patron
Can someone please post the links to download honey select and honey select NEO in english?

Top Bottom