Honey Select Thread

reddevil

Avid Affiliate
Messing around with old poses, new girls a new costumes xD
Amazing looking poses and uniforms! Been really looking forward to more from you since your ninja dancer stuff! Did you do anymore with the ninja dancers that you haven't posted on pixiv?

grgr444

Casual Client

I added a few pages.

I'm so busy these days that I don't have time for making what I want. So the period for making my work will be longer than at present. But don't worry. This is just slowing down, doesn't means I'm gonna stop. :-)

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
Yeah I know that feeling. I started a little side story with a surprise ending to help explain the behavior of a couple maids, and then that stopped being fun cause of events; I couldn't light a hallway in the delmo thing and I decided that meant I was garbage and everything I did was garbage... but that's me. Take your time! Everything you make comes out incredible.
I'm glad you're back at it, Araya! With a whole slew of new costumes and options, which has gotta be fun.

Tsukachan

Swell Supporter
My Honey Select project has begun...currently making an unofficial backstory for the amazonesses from Fighters Club:
20181004214204887.png20181004214605516.png20181004215411821.png

You can check out their character saves here. Feel free to use!!
charaF_20181004212557163.pngcharaF_20181004212212754.png

A little omake, Angel (from King of Fighters) in a hentai wrestling outfit inspired by Aika's school combatant wrestler zakos and the hentai wrestling events in AFWRPG:
20180927221607231.png20180927221721733.png20180927221935216.png20180927222546560.png

grgr444

Casual Client
Yeah I know that feeling. I started a little side story with a surprise ending to help explain the behavior of a couple maids, and then that stopped being fun cause of events; I couldn't light a hallway in the delmo thing and I decided that meant I was garbage and everything I did was garbage... but that's me. Take your time! Everything you make comes out incredible.
I'm glad you're back at it, Araya! With a whole slew of new costumes and options, which has gotta be fun.
I think your works are quite good. I hope you don't underestimate your work.

Nice! love those Runark zakos.
Any chance you have more Agony Onoskelis in the work?
I planned to make other characters so It will take some time.

Kayfabe

Avid Affiliate
grgr444, I just wanted to say that your ninja girls who wear the fishnet shorts with nothing under them kill me. I cannot take it. And I mean that in the best possible way.

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
I donno, DA freaked OUT when I posted a penis. Like, it said OUR IMAGE ANALYZER THINKS THIS IS SOMEONE TOUCHING A PENIS, WE HAVE DELETED IT

wj1905

Club Regular
Hello!
I made some new pics but there are some sexual content. So I'm not sure about posting it on DEVIANTART
[R-18G]DarkRule34
What do You think, do lesbian necro rape is OK for DEVIANTART?
You can post it as long as you censor any genitals touching each other, or someone masturbating said genitals. But if you post nude people wrestling, or even fucking but in a pose where the genitals are not visible, you are fine, you just have to set the Adult rating.
Of course, that's no protection from some SJW reporting you - in general DA tends to take down everything reported. You can write an appeal and try to explain things, but they never ever seem to reply.
Though, you should describe it more like herm necro rape, no? I mean the agent has a penis... unless that is a very lifelike double dildo. :P

Last edited:
Top Bottom