Honey Select Thread

grgr444

Casual Client
b.jpga.jpg
I found an an outfit mod. This looks good but when I try to use this in Honeystudio, an error occurred. Please someone help me.

grgr444

Casual Client
Are you using the bone framework? It needs it to add the extra bones in the skirt.
MEGA
It doesn't work. This mod work fine on Studioneo but an error occurred on Honeystudio. But I don't use Studioneo. Do you know what I should do?

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
Hmm, I donno what to do. I was worried about that. The guy who made the outfit and the framework and like... kinda a lot of stuff is currently dealing with some stuff and isn't modding, otherwise I'd say "well, maybe ask him."
Joan6694 is creating mods | Patreon
This is the only kinda official way I can think of asking him anything.

grgr444

Casual Client
Hmm, I donno what to do. I was worried about that. The guy who made the outfit and the framework and like... kinda a lot of stuff is currently dealing with some stuff and isn't modding, otherwise I'd say "well, maybe ask him."
Joan6694 is creating mods | Patreon
This is the only kinda official way I can think of asking him anything.
Thank you for your information. I just receive a message from him. Sadly, he said this mod isn't compatible with Honeystudio. That outfit looks really good but it can't be helped.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Swell Supporter
Bah, I'm really bummed to hear that. The gloomy look that DS2 was supposed to have really suits your style, I would've been excited to see what you could do.

Here's a couple gifts for the thread, but they are in Neo and using HSPE so they might not work for everyone. I think they're good things to work from, though. If you do use them, mind the feet because poor default chan is using flat boots and that might not translate to whoever you're using.
2018_1112_2346_07_852.png

2018_1122_1150_33_074.png
Also all my weird SlotIDs come into play for the second one, so...

wj1905

Club Regular
I think you accidentally uploaded only thumbnails, these pics are really tiny.

Minion

Club Regular
I finally got Honey Select to work,...but I think I installed the wrong version. Are people on this board using Honey select unlimited or Honey Select Neo?
I found out that the program that I downloaded was HS unlimited. It has both the game and Honey Select studio in it, but the content is a lot more limited (ironic) than i was expecting.

1) Clothes are ok, but not that many options (wish there were some at least some leotards and full body suits)
2) Pre installed poses are very limited. Just a handfull of different poses standing around.
3) posing manually is incredibly difficult. Even simple things like bending over ends up deforming the character.

Are these common problems or did I install the wrong version?

dinomoneyman

Swell Supporter
I finally got Honey Select to work,...but I think I installed the wrong version. Are people on this board using Honey select unlimited or Honey Select Neo?
I found out that the program that I downloaded was HS unlimited. It has both the game and Honey Select studio in it, but the content is a lot more limited (ironic) than i was expecting.

1) Clothes are ok, but not that many options (wish there were some at least some leotards and full body suits)
2) Pre installed poses are very limited. Just a handfull of different poses standing around.
3) posing manually is incredibly difficult. Even simple things like bending over ends up deforming the character.

Are these common problems or did I install the wrong version?
Pretty much any version has relatively limited clothing options, but the options become a lot broader due to a the mass amount of mods you can find online.

As for posing... Git gud? No haha, just kidding but yeah as a bit of an amateur Honey Selector myself, it does seem a bit tricky sometimes, but I think that you probably just get used to.

Minion

Club Regular
That's a shame. By the way people were praising how easy it is to use, i was hoping for a posing system that was easier than DAZ.
I'll keep at it

Top Bottom