Honey Select Thread (2 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I spent a few hours this morning on my first ever HS story.
Batgirl catches the Penguins' henchgirls, Jay Lark and Raven trying to break into a building at night. The henchgirls were expecting company, so brought along some new interns from the Iceberg Lounge. These interns are new, so haven't yet earned their trademark bowler hats. They also wear masks since they're not yet known criminal in Gotham City (unlike Jay, Lark and Raven).

Overall it was a fun experience. I decided to skip most of the actual fighting (posese would take too much time) and I haven't quiet got used to lighting yet.

Anyway, it was just my first attempt. Here are some sample images. The full story (65 images) can be seen on my Deviantart page Batgirl vs Jay Lark and Raven by Zakoholic on DeviantArt

Samples
View attachment 87479View attachment 87481View attachment 87482View attachment 87483View attachment 87484View attachment 87485View attachment 87486View attachment 87487View attachment 87488View attachment 87489View attachment 87490View attachment 87491View attachment 87492View attachment 87493View attachment 87494View attachment 87495View attachment 87496View attachment 87497

Ah, also I haven't found a way to take photos in-game yet (I assume there's a plug-in), so you can see annoying symbols on each image. Sorry
Great work, always loved these three gals. :) Nice poses too!
So this Honey Select thing, it is like Poser or Gary's Mod, you add models and move them around with a cursor? Or it needs more 3dMax levels of knowledge?
Btw, I still remember there was an episode on Batman TAS where Rupert Thorne's secretary/henchgirl fought Harvey Dent's wife, and she ended up legs-up in a waste basket too like one of the gals in your comic. :D

Last edited:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Great work, always loved these three gals. :) Nice poses too!
So this Honey Select thing, it is like Poser or Gary's Mod, you add models and move them around with a cursor? Or it needs more 3dMax levels of knowledge?
Btw, I still remember there was an episode on Batman TAS where Rupert Thorne's secretary/henchgirl fought Harvey Dent's wife, and she ended up legs-up in a waste basket too like one of the gals in your comic. :D

Thanks, it was really fun making it.

Its like Poser/Daz3D
it has a great Character Maker section with all kinds of options. You can adjust any part of the body, from size and shapes of different parts of the body, to makeup, tan lines and even hair down below.

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png

It comes with a large selection of clothing (although everyone else seems to be getting more success at adding additional clothing through mods than I am (still cant get it to work!!!!!)

005.png

After saving your character, I brought it into Honey Studio NEO where i can import it and add more characters, props and animation.

006.png

The game comes with hundreds of pre saved animations and poses (mostly sex positions/actions). All of these poses can be adjusted and saved as a new pose (first go to Kinematics > FK > Animation Reference > tick the "Function" button. Now the body can be adjusted like in poser (although I personalty found this program easier to pose for some reason)

007.png 008.png

The only problem is, that it's not really build for what we're using it for. I;ts original function is to create sex scene dioramas, so there isnt a "take screen shot" function, so I had to just use my computer's "print screen" button. This resulted in a much lower resolution photo than i'd like, although I heard that there are third party plug ins to fix this.
Also, while there are hundreds of items that you can import, some things that I'd really like to see are missing (cars/trucks, more furniture options) arent included. Again, this can probably be reminded with mods, but........

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Honeyshot will get ya all the screenshots you want. You can adjust the resolution of the shots, too. There's a default screenshot key but it has that big ol' illusion watermark.

The real strength of this little program is the mod support. There is a genuinley astounding amount of objects, clothing, hairstyles, maps and plugins that do everything from little bits of QOL stuff to letting you get deep in to how objects are rendered and displayed.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks, it was really fun making it.

Its like Poser/Daz3D
it has a great Character Maker section with all kinds of options. You can adjust any part of the body, from size and shapes of different parts of the body, to makeup, tan lines and even hair down below.

It comes with a large selection of clothing (although everyone else seems to be getting more success at adding additional clothing through mods than I am (still cant get it to work!!!!!)

View attachment 87531

After saving your character, I brought it into Honey Studio NEO where i can import it and add more characters, props and animation.

View attachment 87532

The game comes with hundreds of pre saved animations and poses (mostly sex positions/actions). All of these poses can be adjusted and saved as a new pose (first go to Kinematics > FK > Animation Reference > tick the "Function" button. Now the body can be adjusted like in poser (although I personalty found this program easier to pose for some reason)

View attachment 87533View attachment 87534

The only problem is, that it's not really build for what we're using it for. I;ts original function is to create sex scene dioramas, so there isnt a "take screen shot" function, so I had to just use my computer's "print screen" button. This resulted in a much lower resolution photo than i'd like, although I heard that there are third party plug ins to fix this.
Also, while there are hundreds of items that you can import, some things that I'd really like to see are missing (cars/trucks, more furniture options) arent included. Again, this can probably be reminded with mods, but........
Ah, thanks! So it is more of an animation tool than Poser.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Ah, thanks! So it is more of an animation tool than Poser.

No, more of a poser than an animation

The "animation" that i mentioned are just simple 1 or 2 second loops" there is no way that i i know of to create your own animation, just a freeze frame

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
People do it(Like grgr), but I'm genuinely not quite sure how. I've never learned. I'm pretty sure you can make parts invisible, but I've never pursued that.

science2

Potential Patron
People do it(Like grgr), but I'm genuinely not quite sure how. I've never learned. I'm pretty sure you can make parts invisible, but I've never pursued that.
I've tried shortcut.hs and it doesn't seem to work at all in studioneo. So I'm just going to stick with brutal fighting scenes

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Hi ! Anyone know if some "Mazone" (from Captain Harlock) outfits are existing ?
I especially lookin for the space helmet ...

Thx in advance

SX 7

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Finally, my first zako-related HS stuff is here!! My Dungeon Fighter Online character Kei with her trophies: two Amazonesses from Taito's Lightbringer/Dungeon Magic and an Egyptian Spearwoman from the beta version of Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Check it out on DA: Queen of the Jungle

Some closeups of the humbled and KO'ed zakos:

Tanned amazoness accepting her defeat, showing off her cleavage and shoulder muscles

Blonde amazoness lying out cold with her thick legs spread

Egyptian spearwoman resting after being wounded by Kei, showing off her delightful caramel navel and boobs

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok now that I have HS up and running and created my first girl, where do I go from here?, is there a site with resources for HS?

Also how do I post my first girl here?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Your first girl will be in userdata/chara/female. It's the little picture, that has all the data about her contained within it. Unless you're also using bonemod and pulling some trix in which case there's also a text file. If you just upload it as a .png, anyone will be able to take her and use her to whatever end they desire.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Your first girl will be in userdata/chara/female. It's the little picture, that has all the data about her contained within it. Unless you're also using bonemod and pulling some trix in which case there's also a text file. If you just upload it as a .png, anyone will be able to take her and use her to whatever end they desire.

I don't think I'm using a bonemod with this HS, so just take the picture of the girl and convert it to a .png and post it here, how do I post an attachment, never had to do so before, do I use the insert image button in the tool bar for posting a reply here?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
No conversion necessary, it's already in a png. Just make sure it doesn't get turned into a jpg.

Attach files should work.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
No conversion necessary, it's already in a png. Just make sure it doesn't get turned into a jpg.

Attach files should work.

Ok then I'll have a shot at it.

Here is Iris Mintleaf a female elven slave for you to use and abuse as you see fit.

In case you are wondering why she is a slave, she has a slave tattoo around her neck.

Also I'd like to know how to make a girl muscular like triet92 did with his poison character on page 1 of this thread.

Attachments

• charaF_20190314062041644.png
    charaF_20190314062041644.png
    145 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Looks cute! Muscles come from the "skin" setting, look at that tab. There's several settings that you can use for sort of a texture/bumpmap overlay, and muscles are one of them. There's even more muscular settings with mods, but I don't remember them offhand.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Looks cute! Muscles come from the "skin" setting, look at that tab. There's several settings that you can use for sort of a texture/bumpmap overlay, and muscles are one of them. There's even more muscular settings with mods, but I don't remember them offhand.

Ok then and thanks for your help, do you have any recommended HS resource site for me to check out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.