1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuzzydude64's Dialogues (New willing version added)

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by fuzzydude64, Sep 3, 2011.

1. fuzzydude64

fuzzydude64 Potential Patron

I've included a link to a .Rar file with the hair, character code and other stuff that goes with the "Cousins" dialogue.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a24wsdaazflfgca
    Secondary link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F17RZQKK
    You'll have to change the hair save path stuff to use it, but that's yours to deal with. Have fun and let me know what you think. :D
    Upcoming dialogues: Brother/Sister, Mom/Son, willing/slutty/loving girlfriend, slut, cat girl, pet-slave, etc. I'll also update the original "Cousins" dialogue sooner or later. Not necessarily in that order.

Edit: Stopped working on dialogues for a while. Picking it back up now. Hope to have it done soon.

Attached Files:

2. DevilJinKazama

DevilJinKazama Potential Patron

Re: Fantasy Dialogue

I tried to use your .SDT file, but the path for the hair points to a map that doesn't exist on my comp.
    Mainly because it's your .sdt

Just a heads up. The hair shows up in the char preview, but can't use it in the game itself.

3. fuzzydude64

Oh shoot, I forgot about that. I'll fix that. I'll post a link to a .rar of my SDT folder. That should fix it. Of course, if there's some easier way of fixing that than a link to my SDT folder, let me know how to do it and I'll try that.

4. DevilJinKazama

DevilJinKazama Potential Patron

I suppose you could just .rar the .sdt file, the Dialogue file and the hairs and items used for the chars.

That's all the people need, and it'll be a hell of a lot quicker to download than a .rar containing your entire SDT folder.

Not to mention the Hair save path will need to be adjusted for every person that downloads it.
    But that's something they'll have to deal with if they wanna use your stuff.

5. fuzzydude64

I'll do that. Thanks.

6. Queen of Clubs

Queen of Clubs Potential Patron

just to let you know, mediafire is being blocked by some UK ISP's, so could you upload to another site? (I'm not sure if the "Blocking" is temporary or not, i heard rumors its permanent)

7. Imperator

Imperator Avid Affiliate

Ah thanks for sharing, I welcome all the new dialogues. ;D Just hope she's legal.^^

8. kakashi07

kakashi07 Potential Patron

The cousin dialogues are awesome , but they are kind of repetitive. Add more lines to create a version 2.0. A version with much more dialogue would be awesome.

I tried adding some lines myself,but it just doesn't feel right.

Keep up the good work.

9. fuzzydude64

I do plan on adding more to the first one, actually. The first one is a bit difficult because I'm basing it on things *my* cousin would most likely say in the scenario, hence the underwhelming amount of dialogue and making it a reluctant/mostly unwilling type of scenario. Again, it will be improved, and thanks. ;)

10. BiggieNPac

BiggieNPac Potential Patron

I'm really looking forward to your Mother/Son dialogue. Subscribing to this thread ;D