Fuzzydude64's Dialogues (New willing version added) (1 Viewer)

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
I've included a link to a .Rar file with the hair, character code and other stuff that goes with the "Cousins" dialogue.
http://www.mediafire.com/?a24wsdaazflfgca
Secondary link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F17RZQKK
You'll have to change the hair save path stuff to use it, but that's yours to deal with. Have fun and let me know what you think. :D
Upcoming dialogues: Brother/Sister, Mom/Son, willing/slutty/loving girlfriend, slut, cat girl, pet-slave, etc. I'll also update the original "Cousins" dialogue sooner or later. Not necessarily in that order.

Edit: Stopped working on dialogues for a while. Picking it back up now. Hope to have it done soon.

Attachments

Cousins V1.0.txt
2.4 KB · Views: 2,426

Willing Cousin.txt
4.3 KB · Views: 2,620

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron
Re: Fantasy Dialogue

I tried to use your .SDT file, but the path for the hair points to a map that doesn't exist on my comp.
Mainly because it's your .sdt

Just a heads up. The hair shows up in the char preview, but can't use it in the game itself.

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron

DevilJinKazama said:
I tried to use your .SDT file, but the path for the hair points to a map that doesn't exist on my comp.
Mainly because it's your .sdt

Just a heads up. The hair shows up in the char preview, but can't use it in the game itself.
Oh shoot, I forgot about that. I'll fix that. I'll post a link to a .rar of my SDT folder. That should fix it. Of course, if there's some easier way of fixing that than a link to my SDT folder, let me know how to do it and I'll try that.

DevilJinKazama

Potential Patron

I suppose you could just .rar the .sdt file, the Dialogue file and the hairs and items used for the chars.

That's all the people need, and it'll be a hell of a lot quicker to download than a .rar containing your entire SDT folder.

Not to mention the Hair save path will need to be adjusted for every person that downloads it.
But that's something they'll have to deal with if they wanna use your stuff.

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron

DevilJinKazama said:
I suppose you could just .rar the .sdt file, the Dialogue file and the hairs and items used for the chars.

That's all the people need, and it'll be a hell of a lot quicker to download than a .rar containing your entire SDT folder.

Not to mention the Hair save path will need to be adjusted for every person that downloads it.
But that's something they'll have to deal with if they wanna use your stuff.
I'll do that. Thanks.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron

just to let you know, mediafire is being blocked by some UK ISP's, so could you upload to another site? (I'm not sure if the "Blocking" is temporary or not, i heard rumors its permanent)

Imperator

Potential Patron

Ah thanks for sharing, I welcome all the new dialogues. ;D Just hope she's legal.^^

kakashi07

Potential Patron
The cousin dialogues are awesome , but they are kind of repetitive. Add more lines to create a version 2.0. A version with much more dialogue would be awesome.

I tried adding some lines myself,but it just doesn't feel right.

Keep up the good work.

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
kakashi07 said:
The cousin dialogues are awesome , but they are kind of repetitive. Add more lines to create a version 2.0. A version with much more dialogue would be awesome.

I tried adding some lines myself,but it just doesn't feel right.

Keep up the good work.
I do plan on adding more to the first one, actually. The first one is a bit difficult because I'm basing it on things *my* cousin would most likely say in the scenario, hence the underwhelming amount of dialogue and making it a reluctant/mostly unwilling type of scenario. Again, it will be improved, and thanks. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.