Flash projector performance (1 Viewer)

khalifa

Content Creator
I am having trouble using the loader through the Adobe Flash projector. While in a small window the game runs fine for me (about 30 fps). it is unplayable in fullscreen (around 12 fps). I tried to change settings in nvidea control panel but that does not seem to affect it a lot.
Anyone got an idea to fix that?

My system :
i7 4770S
16 GB ram
950 gtx

stuntcock

Content Creator
You haven't done anything wrong; this is a known issue. Flash does not use your hardware effectively. If you want to maintain stable framerate then you can try to use a smaller game window, reduce graphical quality, limit on-screen layering activity (such as semen strands and dynamic hair), and so on.

Pingas

Potential Patron
You haven't done anything wrong; this is a known issue. Flash does not use your hardware effectively. If you want to maintain stable framerate then you can try to use a smaller game window, reduce graphical quality, limit on-screen layering activity (such as semen strands and dynamic hair), and so on.
Hi, I realize this is sort of a dead thread, but I was actually curious how you actually can disable semen strands?
I've been messing around with "settings.txt" while reading over the setup guide, but even after reading some of the descriptions and fidgeting with the values, I'm really not sure what it's doing and if anything. ("massFlow", "maxMass", and "maxStrandLength" are particularly confusing to me)

Thanks for any help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.