[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
GreenAmoeba is confirmed as playable. WindSlash skill got a change.

He talks about stage 3 (worm) being impossible to beat, and seems to be asking for feedback/solutions. I can't confirm this, as I've not had time to play the game in a long time.

Seems like the poll is going well, he's having a hard time choosing what to do; lots of good ideas.

I think True pretty much covered it; thank you, by the way!

I caught this in one of the many translators I run the text through, RE: the Alunarane's new super move:

The thing in fairy's stomach becomes Rene's food when captured ‥.

I really can't be sure. We generally know what to expect from Eluku, so it should be cool. :)

Sorry that I've been unreliable, I really just haven't had time for ryonani lately. A lot's been going on, but, I'll try to stay on top of these updates more. Again, many thanks to those putting in effort to update this thread.

B

blasteg

The worms are definitely super hard to beat.

The only way I did it is stick to the edge and do endless kicking. even so, I still get attacked sometimes.

G

Geezer

New patch is out. Now fairy can hover a bit. And drinking worm mum has a new ability that doesnt one shot you. Other than that. i have no idea, using google translate is only good for so far..

noice1

Potential Patron
Updated file
-Tiki can now flutter, hanging in the air for a brief moment by pressing and holding jump (T); she can perform attacks from the air this way as normal
-MotherDrinkingWorm's grab updated

He's going to announce the new monster soon. I'm unsure of the rest. He dips into some ideas, possibly about a new game he's working on. I know he mentioned something like that a while ago. Anyway, sounds like he wants to keep it free and leave donations open, because he feels it's more trouble to ask for money.

noice1

Potential Patron
Just a bit of an update: Eluku's announced that the "crashers" or gang of monsters will be the next enemy type. He's posted a sketch on his blog, but at the time of posting I'm unable to access the full size. It does seem promising, if you like groups. He goes on to explain the capabilities (in delicious engrish that I can scarcely understand), followed by what appears to be another standard poll looking for feedback and ideas. All in all, should be looking forward to a nice update coming up.

noice1

Potential Patron
If you manage to get beat Tiki with GreenAmoeba, let alone get a full SP meter, you are doing way better than me. Sorry that I can't do a proof of concept if I suck at the game. :( I couldn't pull off any moves.

I also tried to text hook to see if I could translate the moves, but, didn't help. If anyone actually knows the moves, it would be much appreciated.

G

Geezer

New update~~ he updated it twice in 2 days. Fallen fairy is now useable, with a new monster called Fairy Crushers. Thats 3 dog things that assaults the fairy.

mori072

Potential Patron
New monster : Fairy Crusher
Appearance : Shadowy dog like creature with red eyes and fast movement speed. Often hunt in pack.
Grappling move : 1#Grab Tiki legs upside-down and stretch them out. Before jump up high and slamming her on it's shoulder. They can use this move as either normal grab (yellow blink) or counter-jumping grab (purple blink).

These FCs are fast , strong. But not very tough individually. You'll start fighting with only one FC at first BUT when it's near dead more of them will come to gang up on you and things will get really sticky here.

My tactical analysis:
- They have slightly longer attack reach than Tiki. Try to get close to them and use some multiple hit attacks. Rapid punch (Forward+Strong punch , Tab Strong punch repeatedly.) work really well against them.
- Tiki will restore her health for each of the FC she has knocked out, so finish them off one by one.
- Do NOT try to masturbate when fighting with FC. They will just quickly rush in and knock Tiki down before she can recover anything.
- Avoid jumping attack with them , Their REPEATED counter grab can do nasty amount of damage.

As of 09 May 2012 Fairy crusher has one finishing scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Huh, wha-who's that? Oh crap! I have a thread to update, don't I?

>______>

<______<

Many thanks to those that have the time to provide notice and detail the updates. I just haven't been able to wrestle myself away from what I've been up to, so obviously my activity here has suffered greatly. I do apologize, and can't promise that will change, either. To take a line from d£t, it's a good kind of distraction, I guess. My the game has been changing rapidly, that Eluku, he's quite a thing, isn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Huh, wha-who's that? Oh crap! I have a thread to update, don't I?

>______>

<______<

Many thanks to those that have the time to provide notice and detail the updates. I just haven't been able to wrestle myself away from what I've been up to, so obviously my activity here has suffered greatly. I do apologize, and can't promise that will change, either. To take a line from d£t, it's a good kind of distraction, I guess. My the game has been changing rapidly, that Eluku, he's quite a thing, isn't he?
Every man always has something to do. By the way, the update are...
-Fallen Fairy can shift with back,back or front,front now.
-Fallen Fairy's super move command is changed to back,down,front+Heavy Punch.
-Adjust Rapid Kick's invincible frames.
-Adjust Tiki's damage and enemy's health.
-Adjust timing of Fairy Crusher's normal finish scene.
-Secret.

G

Geezer

Every man always has something to do. By the way, the update are...
-Fallen Fairy can shift with back,back or front,front now.
-Fallen Fairy's super move command is changed to back,down,front+Heavy Punch.
-Adjust Rapid Kick's invincible frames.
-Adjust Tiki's damage and enemy's health.
-Adjust timing of Fairy Crusher's normal finish scene.
-Secret.

Whats the secret? @_@
And i can never get them combos that require both buttons like str kick and str punch to work lol

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
And i can never get them combos that require both buttons like str kick and str punch to work lol
There are some button combinations the keyboard can't register because the keys are connected by the same wire, e.g. my keyboard ignores one key if I press "Q" and "A" simultaneously. Try changing the controls.

Mardion

Potential Patron
*Sigh* wish he'd make another female that's not futa that could fight tiki. . .

*Double sigh* Same here. But at least these FCs seem like good enemies. I hope they get some sort of double-team move against Tiki in the next updates. Their slamming grab already looks quite good!

noice1

Potential Patron

Well, playing the latest two versions does me no good to detect the changes, as I'm still trash at the game, but there does seem to be new moves added, including a rape move. The rest of the post doesn't make a whole lot of sense, either.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Update 142
-From now on, Tiki can be dazed if she takes too much attacks in a short time. Press directions button to recover from daze quickly.
-Escape Gauge was removed. You still need to press buttons to escape.
-Crushers have a rape move now. When Tiki was dazed, they will grab and cunninglingus her.
-Adjust Crushers hit box.

He also mention that "secret" means he added more erotic images somewhere in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.