Does anyone explain how to use animtools? (1 Viewer)

THep

Potential Patron
I have been trying for 1 hour to make it work and I can't, I already saw guides and threads but I still don't understand and I've already read the guide that comes from animtools and I don't understand.
Can someone explain it with images or a video because I no longer understand anything?
Please help me.

postscript: I speak Spanish so my English is not so good. :b

Eva-2X

Content Creator
First, what do you want exactly?
1/ Understand how to load animtools poses in the game?
2/ How to create/edit animtool poses?

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Download this pack

Start the game, then open the loader tab (enter P, with your keyboard) and scroll with the small arrows (located on the bottom right of the picture) to find animtools and load poses with the high-litghted button (on the picture)
1-png.105561

THep

Potential Patron
Download this pack

Start the game, then open the loader tab (enter P, with your keyboard) and scroll with the small arrows (located on the bottom right of the picture) to find animtools and load poses with the high-litghted button (on the picture)
1-png.105561
I don't see what's on the right, I only see the left side how do you put that?

TissueSavior

Potential Patron
First: Open the .zip file. Then open the "source" file.
1st.png

Then copy "animtools{Insert the latest version}.swf" file.
Open the folder with all the files related to the loader(In my case I use loader by ModGuy) and go to mods\$INIT$ and paste the file
2nd.png

Go back to the .zip file and open the "animtoolsV28settings.txt" file.

1.png

Then edit the line "persistonresetforinitfolder=0" to "persistonresetforinitfolder=1"
2.png

Then close the file and copy the "animtoolsV28settings.txt" file to mods\$INIT$ and paste the file.

For the positions to load up in the loader, you need to copy "animtools_positions" file and paste it in the "Settings" file.

3rd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.