DOA5LR: Wet shirt mod (2 Viewers)

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
Thanks, fleet!
OK, Helena mod added to first post, and Rose Marie has had her nips adjusted.
The pics are with their shirts absolutely soaked, so your experience will vary depending on how wet they are...
I think I will be doing Tina next...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Thanks, fleet!
OK, Helena mod added to first post, and Rose Marie has had her nips adjusted.
The pics are with their shirts absolutely soaked, so your experience will vary depending on how wet they are...
I think I will be doing Tina next...

For the ones that have white panties and get soaked, can you also try to do a combination version of their panties being see through when wet? :D

saku

Potential Patron
the mod of helena is very hot, you think is possible make a mod of outfit 05 or 07 only in pantihose?

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
Sinyu:
So far I haven't found any models who has a wet panty texture. I had considered making Helena's panties sheer (it would be all the time, not just when wet), but then more issues came up, multiple panties available for some of the outfits, too much detail or too little detail. I figured it would be best just to focus on getting their wet t-shirts looking good. But if I come across one I can mod the panties without much trouble, I might just do that.
demon311:
The mod should work, but remember that they only get see through when they get wet. Work up a sweat or get thrown into the water.
saku:
I want to do at least one for each character before I go back through to make more for the same character. However, I'm streamlining the workflow and should be able to get these out faster, I hope.
ShodaiDerio:
When I went through the basic unlocked outfits (at least with the preorder bonus) I didn't find any for Leifang that I think would work. However, that Exhibition(ist) mode works like a charm for being able to rip outfits I haven't unlocked yet. So I can probably go back through them and find an outfit with a wet map.

Please keep in mind this is a Work-In-Progress. I'm still tweaking the characters I've finished. I moved Rose Marie's nipples apart, but I'm going to see about lowering them a little as well, just a little at a time, taking screenshots each time to see what level works out. Also, I think I need to tone down the transparency on her shirt a bit. At first I figured that the material in her shirt would just be thinner but it still seems like it went too sheer when totally wet. When I first made it, I was testing it out just by sweating, so I didn't usually see it fully soaked. I'm likely going to tone that back a little. Don't worry, will still be translucent, but I want it to by clear that the shirt is wet, not missing :)

Also, to keep this mod separate from the other wet t-shirt mods out there, I'm labeling it 'PrometheanBuffet Wet Shirt Mod' in the title when I post my next update (likely tomorrow).

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
OK, new file for Tina is up: (Not-so-little) Red Riding Hood!
Also, adjusted Marie Rose's nipples down and made the shirt less see-through... except where the material is stretched ;)
Updated the thread title to add PrometheanBuffet, but doesn't look like it will reflect in the thread list.
I'm thinking I may do Kasumi next, but should I just use the unlocked skins, or should I pick the best skin for the mod, and not worried that everyone may not have unlocked it yet?
Everyone can get to them through Exhibition mode, so it isn't like people couldn't try them out...

Eventually, I will have to start bundling the skins together (separate directories, but several per 7z file). I figure with each 7z file averaging half a meg, probably 4 per pack should keep the file count down, and I could upload one pic that has all four of the skins in it.

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
I'm working on Kasumi Sailor School Girl outfit. However, it is set up different then the others, and will require a little more work to make it look right.
Class is starting soon so I will try and have it finished by tomorrow.

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
Heh, well back to the subject...
From the way uMod calls the DDS files you drag and drop as "Single Textures" made it sound like it supports some sort of multi-texture package. So I looked in the documentation, and it turns out it supports dragging and dropping entire zip files... however it does NOT support 7z. Now the zip files are a bit bigger then the 7z files (maybe 25% on average) but it would allow to load several mods at a time rather then adding them one DDS or one outfit at a time. I'm fine with either way, but would lean towards zip for ease of use for the enduser...

So do you want me to upload the mods in zip or 7z?

Edit: Whipped up a black 0.1 second wmv in MS Movie Maker to replace the opening movie. Uploaded it to the original post.

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
New outfit! Kasumi school uniform. The preview doesn't look as good as the final product because she wouldn't ever stand facing the light after a fight :/

I've packed the first four into a single patch file and combined all four screenshots. That should keep the clutter down.
After trying it out, zip files make the mod application much easier. Drag the file into uMod and it applies all four.

If you only want one of them, you can extract just that directory.

Next up will be Ayane in costume 23, Steampunk.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Not sure if you got any of the costume unlocks to work yet, but if you go to versus mode, you will see an option for something called exhibition mode. Enable that and you will have temporary access to all purchased costumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.