Original A bad day for Elaine (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
The sit-out powerbomb knocked the wind out of Elaine Lawson's sails. The freckle-faced brunette had spent the last 10 minutes clawing back into the fight against a formidable male adversary. An ill-advised dropkick brought that momentum to a screeching halt. He had plucked Elaine out of thin air. Wide-eyed, she could do little but be a sitting duck on his shoulders.

She lay whimpering on the mat, her topless body glistening with exhaustion. The pristine white shirt she had worn to the ring lay discarded in one corner, as did the red thong that once peeked underneath her skirt.

Perhaps as a joke, Brodie "The Foreman" White had left her black tie intact around her neck. It lay motionless between her heaving round breasts, joining her matching skirt as the only vestments on her otherwise naked body, open to the whims and fancies of a madman. He grabbed her thick, fibrous legs and folded them up to her face, licking his lips at the sight of her round, juicy bottoms, and spanked her springy ass while the ref counted the pinfall.

"1...2...thr-"

Patricia stopped the count as Elaine feebly broke the pin. She collapsed to one side, her wavy, black hair covering a side of her face, gently blowing in the rhythm of her labored breath.

"That was a slow count, and you know it!"

The Foreman got right in the beautiful referee's face. The big, beefy blonde looked him right in the eye and held up two fingers with a devious grin.

Despite a sexy brunette lying half-naked in the ring, Steve Willoughby couldn't take his eyes off Patricia Daniels. He sat at the sidelines, gawking at her fantastic body. A zebra-striped shirt was pulled and tied in a spicy knot that lingered between her gorgeous and round tits.

Her bare stomach was rock hard, and black tights accentuated every curve of her thick legs and wide hips. Patricia's arms were taut and flexed. She showed no fear and stood chest-to-chest with The Foreman, who continued to argue.

"You better not do something to piss me off!" he screamed on her face.
"Or what!? I'm ready to go anytime, anywhere bitch! So bring it!" Patricia didn't back down.

While they argued, Elaine quietly crawled under The Foreman's legs and hooked him with an arm. She grabbed the back of his jeans and tipped him over, rolling him into a cradle and pinning him down with all her strength.

Patricia sprang into action and slid low for the count.

"1,2,3!"

She counted so fast that it was over in a split second. Elaine quickly rolled out of the ring, having had enough of the big man for one fall. He sat furious on his ass, his big stomach jiggling as he spoke. A shard of spit flew out of his mouth and lodged itself in his beard as he screamed murder.

"THAT WAS A FAST COUNT, YOU CUNT!"
"Too bad I'm the one in charge! And I say that's legal, fall one to Elaine Lawson!"

The Foreman's eyes watered with fury as he got up and went to his corner.

"What the fuck, man!? You fell for the oldest trick in the book!" Joey "The Administrator" Holmes had a few choice words for his friend.

"Save it, Joey! I'm not in the mood!"

The big guy grumbled as he sat on the stool, and Joey toweled him off.

Meanwhile, Elaine had managed to trickle back into the ring after a long walk, and she did not like the look The Foreman gave her. He watched her intently as she walked to her corner, stroking his big beard.

"Shouldn't have done that! Now you really pissed him off!"

Tommie Clay told the young brunette as she toweled her off.

"What was I supposed to do? He was kicking my ass!" replied Elaine, still heaving and exhausted.
"Well, you take your licks and call it a night! He might have gone easy on you if you hadn't done that!"
"You call that easy!?"

Elaine's response made the ebony-skinned Amazon chuckle. She was dressed in a white sports bra that struggled to contain her big breasts. Her brown hair was stylized in a layered and curly lob with volume up top, and her heart-shaped face with green eyes sparkled with beauty.

Her shoulders were immaculately toned, with natural peaks and volleys of hard muscle. Her stomach was taut as steel, and her toned legs seemed to go on forever. Tommie's wide hips were concealed in tight, white shorts that hugged the shape of her round glutes.

"I haven't taken a pounding like that in a while!" Elaine said, wincing as she felt the ache in her muscles.
"If you think that's bad, I gotta fight the other guy!" Tommie pointed to Joey, who gave her a wink and a kiss. He looked bigger than Brodie, bald with a big hairy chest with tattoos all over it, likely from his time in prison.
"My sympathies!" said Elaine with a gulp.

At the sidelines, Steve's eyes now drifted towards Elaine. The spicy ivory-skinned brunette looked delicious despite her current predicament. The sweat made her skin glimmer, highlighting the tight knot of muscles that covered her body.

With a tired smile, she blew Steve a kiss. He promptly accepted it and stored it in his pocket, making her chuckle.

After a small break, Patricia called both fighters to the middle for the second fall.

Elaine stumbled out of her corner with big, worried eyes. The Foreman's stare sent a shiver down her spine, but she pepped herself up by slapping her cheek. Her nerves tingled, and a strange sensation sat at the pit of her stomach - Maybe this was a fight she couldn't win!

Elaine gingery extended one arm to meet his, her breath quickened when their fingers locked in. As they strained in the test of strength, Elaine weighed her options. A quick step to his side and then a weave to drag his arm back behind him or slip under his legs and flip him over. Unfortunately, The Foreman had other ideas.

"ARRGHH!"

Elaine let out a loud grunt when his boot met her stomach. She bent over from the impact, staring at the canvas and wincing in pain, clutching her abs.

"OOOOF!"

A scream escaped her lips, and the world spun in circles. The Foreman's elbow collided with the back of her head with a loud thump that made Patricia and Steve wince.

Elaine stumbled around the ring, foolishly seeking shelter in the corner while The Foreman followed behind.

She let out a soft moan when he pulled on her hair and dragged her head back, and then just as quickly slammed her forehead into the turnbuckle. The young brunette collapsed into the corner, wincing.

"AHHHHHHH!"

A loud scream echoed in the arena, and sweat flew off Elaine's skin. The Foreman's big palm left an impression on her tits. The thunderous chop caused her to wince and cover-up. Elaine crisscrossed her hands over her chest and cowered in fear when The Foreman tried to pry them off.

"1..2..3..4.."

Patricia jumped between them before the count of five and separated them, warning the big guy that Elaine was on the ropes.

"I got till 5!" He yelled out, to which Patricia gave him the middle finger. He shook his head bemused and gave her a nasty grin. Joey chimed in with a few zingers from the corner.

Meanwhile, Elaine had cleverly used Patricia's back as cover. As the sexy blonde moved out of the way, Elaine used Patricia's shoulder for a boost and poked The Foreman in the eyes.

"FUCK!" He yelled, backing away, stumbling on his feet.

Elaine got the opening she wanted. She quickly rushed off the ropes, striking with a low dropkick that almost broke the big man's knee. He hobbled on one leg, visibly in extreme pain, but did not go down.

Elaine quickly sprang to her feet. She swung her taut leg into his hamstring, bringing the big man down to both knees. She began swinging her legs alternatively, targeting his chest and back with sinister blows that increased in velocity. The strikes left The Foreman reeling but still holding on.

Shocked, Elaine sprang off the ropes, jumping in the air to deliver a knee to the side of his head. The Foreman wasn't out of it yet. He evaded the strike, and Elaine rolled to a stop. She quickly turned around, but The Foreman beat her to the punch, already mid-stride with his arm out.

Elaine's eyes went wide in shock. Helpless, she could only watch as the lariat collided with her chest. Her body flipped 360 degrees around his outstretched arm, the sickening impact squishing her breasts and dumping her face first into the canvas.

Steve studied the glistening brunette from ringside. She was laid out on the canvas, her skirt doing a poor job hiding her modesty, now in full view of his leering eyes.

"Quite the zight, huh?"

Steve turned around to find a big Nordic blonde in front of him. She flashed him a knowing smile, her big blue eyes warm and inviting. Her long hair had been tied in a taut, braided ponytail that stretched across the length of her chiseled back.

She showcased her thick frame in a backless, snug-fit leotard with one shoulder free. With a smile, Steve gave Julia Hopp a big hug, finding it tough to completely wrap his arms around her back.

Back in the ring, The Foreman peeled Elaine off the mat like a sticker, ungluing her head first and then the sweaty, glistening torso. He pressed her face in his groin as he pulled her up. She let out a soft moan, and then her cheeks flushed red. Elaine quickly brushed the feeling off when pain flooded her nerves again.

"AH!" she screamed in agony. The Foreman seared another palm into her tits. The force of the blow sent Elaine stumbling back into the ropes. She hung on with one arm, covering her sore tits with the other. The hot pain made her squint her eyes and clench her teeth.

"Oooooh!" exclaimed Julia at ringside. "That has got to zting!"
"I have never seen Elaine take a beating like this before!" said Steve, watching The Foreman give Elaine another big chop. The young brunette threw her head up and screamed in agony.
"It happenz..." Julia's face lit up with a sly grin. "From time to time..." She followed it up with a wink.
Steve raised one eyebrow and gave her the stink eye.
"You set this up, didn't you?"
"I rezent that!" Julia gave him the disapproving, shaking head.
"Oh, come on, you've had it in for Elaine since she set up our fight!"
"I have no regrets of any battles that have come my way!" Julia stuck her nose up at Steve.
"Even the ones you lost?" Steve loved the sudden flash of anger on Julia's cheeks. It gradually faded, and she locked eyes with him again.
"I'm looking forward to our rematch tonight!" Julia said, smug and unassuming.
"Me too!" smiled Steve.

The Foreman pulled Elaine off the ropes and dragged her to the center. He bent her over with a brutish forearm across the back and cupped the back of her neck with his hands. He twisted her body around slowly, and Elaine's mind slowly began registering what was about to happen.

"N-N-NOOOO!" She pleaded, and The Foreman dropped her hard into the canvas with a big neck breaker. Elaine momentarily sat up from the impact, her eyes half-closed and her head throbbing. She collapsed with her limbs spread, and The Foreman quickly covered her, hooking her leg.

"1..........2.........thre-"

Patricia wasn't even trying to hide it at this point. She smiled and watched The Foreman's face light up with anger. The count was once again slow. The Foreman sat on his knees, frustrated at the referee once more. Patricia put her arm up with two fingers raised, signaling a two-count. He swallowed his ego, remembering what happened the last time he argued, and resolved to punish Elaine harder for Patricia's blatant cheating.

Steve looked on as Elaine was dragged to her feet. A big clump of Elaine's wet hair was nestled firmly in The Foreman's grasp, with shimmering beads of sweat now gliding down her hard body. Her face was a mixture of pain and strange arousal, a grimace and half-smile on her lips.

Julia noticed Steve's growing interest starting to bulge in his briefs.

"Getting excited, are we?" She said with a raised eyebrow.
"And you aren't?" Steve responded.
"What iz that supposed to mean?"
"Looks like you need a reminder!"
"Ooooh...." he said mockingly, putting on his best impression of Julia. "Spank me! Yezzzzz! Spank me harder!"

It wasn't the mocking of her accent that got to Julia, but rather the over-exaggeration of her supposed expressions during that humiliating moment in their fight. She hated that he had made her feel that way but couldn't deny it was strangely compelling.

Steve was enjoying watching the redness flush her cheeks out of embarrassment. Then he remembered he had been ignoring the sexy blonde for too long.

"You still owe me for that victory, by the way!"
Julia's eyes widened in shock, and she gulped.
"What do you mean?" She tried her best to look brave, but there was a tinge of nervousness on her face.
"Come on, don't play dumb. You know exactly...what I mean!"

Steve's leering eyes sent a nervous shiver down Julia's spine.

"You want to do it here?"
"What's wrong with that?"
"There are people here, Zteve!"
"Yeah, and they are watching a half-naked woman get worked over in the ring. What do you think they are doing?"

Julia's eyes darted around the arena. The small crowd barely filled up any of the front seats. They sat in the back, spread at each corner. A young couple was making out in one corner, and an aged man was housed in another. He sat with glazed eyes, blissfully unaware of the strand of drool that hung at the side of his lips.

Julia's heart skipped a beat when Steve gently guided her hand inside his briefs. Her breath quickened, each gulp sharp and followed by a soft hiss. Steve helped her for the initial few strokes before Julia's instincts kicked in. He moved closer and nibbled softly on her neck, driving her wild.

"AHHHHHH!" Elaine cried in agony. The Foreman's big stomp left a dirty footprint of his size 10 boot on her wet skin. She quickly crawled away on her knees before he tried another one, seeking solace on the middle rope as she tried to pull herself to her feet.

"ACK! AUGHHH!" The Foreman placed a knee on her neck and choked her on the ropes. Elaine's arms wrapped around the ropes for support, her eyes watering in agony and her face turning red.

"1..2..3..alright, that's enough!" Patricia pulled The Foreman away from Elaine and got in his face.
"You count till five bitch!" he screamed, frustrated.
"I count to whatever I want, and you do as I say, or I can disqualify you right now!" Patricia's tone was stern.

While they argued, Elaine got to all fours. The black skirt was now hiked up to her waist, leaving her alluring apple bottoms open to view. Her head was drooped, her skin covered in a layer of wet toil. She pulled the loose strands of drenched hair that stuck to her face and began a slow crawl toward the corner.

Steve watched as Elaine pulled herself up. Julia matched the slow intensity of her exertion, blissfully stroking him and resting her head on his chest. He placed a palm at the back of her head and gently guided her face below his torso.

Tired of Patricia, The Foreman now turned his attention to Elaine. She gulped nervously, watching him power walk, his eyes burning with fury. He flattened her into the corner by pressing his body into hers and grabbed the middle rope with his hands.

"OUFF! AHHH! UNGHH!"

He drove his broad shoulder into Elaine's stomach, forcing her body to curve with each sinister impact. The Foreman saw Patricia approaching for the break from the corner of his eye and quickly turned to get in her face.

With her view blocked, Patricia couldn't see the mule kick he delivered to Elaine's pussy and laughed as he moved out of the way.

"Hey, no fair!" Tommie shouted from the corner.
"What!? He didn't do anything!" shouted Joey.

All Patricia could see was Elaine's teary eyes and scrunched-up face. She barely had time to mourn the pain. The Foreman delivered another hard shoulder into her abdomen, nearly breaking her in half. With his prey now ripe for the taking, The Foreman signaled for his finisher - a big running boot to the face.

He ran from the opposite corner and pushed his leg out at the last minute. Elaine could see the floating size 10 in front of her face. Fear flooded her nerves. It would be lights out if the move connected. Instinct took over, and she dove out of the way.

The Foreman's boot hit nothing but air. Shocked, he tried to stop, but his momentum carried him forward. He inadvertently crotched himself on the top rope, screaming in agony.

Elaine got up as fast as she could. She knew she couldn't waste this opening. She ran forward and sprung her body in the air using the middle rope. Elaine executed a perfect scissor kick to the side of his big head.

The hard strike echoed in the arena. The Foreman's head drooped, and his arms went limp. He slowly tipped over, hitting his head on the apron on the way to the floor.

"1..2..3..4.."

Patricia didn't even wait for his back to hit the floor before starting the 10 count. Joey jumped down from his corner and ran to help him, but Tommie quickly followed him. She tried tackling him but was met with a harsh knee to her nose that busted it open.

As Tommie squirmed in agony, Joey quickly rushed toward his friend and rolled him into the ring as the count hit 9. Elaine didn't wait for the big guy to get up. She started stomping his body with all the strength she could muster.

Elaine's stomps caused dull throbs in The Foreman's head. That nasty bump on the apron had left him dizzy. He shook his head and slowly began to get up, weathering the storm of Elaine's strikes, leaving her shocked.

Desperate, Elaine began striking his back with elbow and forearm shots, but he still got to his knees.

"Hey! He's on the ropes! Get her off him!" yelled Joey from the corner.
"Looks fine to me," replied Patricia. The sexy referee ignored Joey while he shook his head.

Tommie finally got up off the floor and made it to her corner. Joey saw her wipe her nostrils and blew her snarky kiss while she gave him the look of death.

The Foreman shakily got to his feet, and Elaine began to wail on his chest with all her might. Punches, chops, forearms...whatever she could think of, but they all bounced off his chest. She gulped when she saw his eyes light up with fury and slowly began to back away.

"N-now, hold on there, l-let's talk this out!" pleaded Elaine, but that did not stop The Foreman from advancing. She could see the steam coming out of his nose.

She ducked and scampered between his feet as he tried to grab her and quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, locking her wrists at the base of his stomach. She tried to lift him off the mat with a mighty heave, but he didn't budge. She tried again and heard The Foreman laughing.

The Foreman squatted a little to put pressure on her grip, slowly prying it loose with his hands. Elaine's arms bulged with pure muscle, flexing with power as she struggled to hold on. The big guy slowly raised her arms over his head and grabbed one as he scampered behind her.

"AH!" Elaine's lips emitted a sharp wail. The Foreman twisted her arm, locking her wrist on the small of her back. He made her gasp in embarrassment with a firm press of his bulging erection on her back. In a fit of nervous arousal, Elaine threw her head on his shoulder with a soft moan, taking sharp breaths as he slowly locked his arms around her waist.

His lips pecked at her ear lobes, and her nipples instantly hardened.

"Now let me show you how it's done," He whispered into her ear. The momentary arousal quickly flooded from her system when she felt her feet leave the mat.

"WOAH! N-N-NOOOOO!" screamed Elaine. She quickly locked her feet behind his knees, blocking the move. She struck with a hard elbow to his ribs. The Foreman winced and released his hold.

Elaine attempted to flee, but the big man grabbed the back of her skirt.

"FUCK!" She screamed, her hands reaching for the ropes. Desperation flooded her eyes. After he had amused himself by having her run in place like a cartoon, he pulled her back with a hard tug.

Elaine's back thumped into his chest, her firm ass slamming into his groin like a piece of a puzzle. Arousal flooded her nerves once again, and she threw her head to the ceiling with a loud moan. When she opened her eyes, she found herself in mid-air.

"Crap," She muttered softly, and then her back hit the canvas with a thundering roar that stunned Patricia. It was the perfect German Suplex, executed with arms high and body positioned in a spectacular bridge. Elaine folded in on herself when she struck the mat, rolled up in a ball with her ass pointing to the ceiling. The Foreman's wrists were still locked on her waist.

Patricia slid in for the count but stopped when she saw The Foreman flip his legs up and land behind Elaine. The momentum brought her to a shaky stand, her legs weak and her arms limp by her side.

"WOAH! NO!" screamed Elaine as he lifted her up again. She screamed all the way through the trajectory her body took over his head. The second Suplex looked even better. Elaine's body hit harder this time, shaking the ring from the impact.

Patricia gasped as The Foreman repeated the move, giving Elaine three back-to-back suplexes, leaving her a twitching heap on the canvas. Patricia was so impressed that she decided to give him a fair count. The Foreman placed a boot on Elaine's bare ass for the pin.

"1...2...thr-"

The Foreman fell in shock, his eyes wide and hands on his head. In the corner, Joey stood with his mouth open, and so did Tommie. Steve accidentally thrust a little too deep and forced Julia to gag. Elaine had somehow kicked out of the pin.

The Foreman sat on the mat, distraught. He was sure he had her. The big guy was so close. He cursed himself for his ego. The Foreman hated to admit it, but there was a glimmer of respect for Elaine in his cold heart.

He quickly brushed it aside and got up with a renewed purpose.

"Wha-where?" whimpered Elaine. The big guy grabbed her wavy hair and pulled her up. Beads of intense toil glimmered on her body.

"UNGHH!" grunted Elaine as The Foreman flung her into the corner.

"AH! OFF! UNGH! FUCKK!"

The Foreman's fists left knuckle-shaped indents on Elaine's hard stomach. His quick jabs made short work of her obliques, and the vicious uppercuts landed deep in her belly. He cut through her muscles like butter, firing a stinging straight right into her solar plexus.

Tommie winced in sympathy as she witnessed the destruction while Steve's thrusts matched the velocity of The Foreman's punches. Julia's eyes rolled to the back of her head, struggling to keep him down.

Stiff forearms rained on Elaine's chest, making her tits wobble in the rhythm of the big man's strikes. Patricia stood stupified, watching the stiff strikes, mesmerized by Elaine's screams of agony. That's when she realized she had forgotten to step in.

Patricia quickly corrected that mistake and pushed the big guy back. He roared in anger and stepped forward. They stood chest to chest, eyes locked, neither backing down. Behind them, Elaine had slumped to her knees. One of her hands was still caught on the top rope, the other one free and slowly massaging her sore tits. She had agony written on her face, and short breaths of pain escaped her lips.

Patricia realized that she was starting to come around on the big guy. She liked the fire in his eyes. She wanted to test it. The Foreman broke away and gave her the finger. Patricia returned the favor.

"SHIT!" gasped Elaine and attempted to crawl away, but the big guy caught her leg and pulled her back in. He buried her into the corner and gave her a hard chop to keep her still. He made his way to the center of the ring and signaled his finisher.

Elaine watched The Foreman break into a run. Helpless and exhausted, her body no longer responded. Soon, she saw his boot hover in the air and panicked. She realized Patricia was still standing close to the corner and made up her mind.

"WHAT THE-!" Patricia's brain failed to compute what was happening. She suddenly came face-to-face with a size 10 boot and felt Elaine's grip on her shoulder. Elaine had pulled her in front.

The boot connected to the loud gasp of everyone around the ring, denting Patricia's cheek and sending her flying through the ropes. The Foreman stood dumbfounded and slowly realized the ref was out. He shot a quick glance at Joey and screamed at him.

"GET A CHAIR!"

He realized he had made a mistake by turning his back to Elaine and paid for it with a kick right between his legs that reduced him to a crying mess. Tommie watched Joey grab a chair and quickly ran toward him. She jumped in the air and delivered a dropkick to Joey's face, sending him flying over the barricade.

Elaine pressed her advantage, scrambling up the top rope. She jumped off and landed like a missile, both feet ramming into the big guy's back. He screamed and rolled around on the mat. Outside, Joey had turned the tide and powerbombed Tommie through a table. She lay in a heap as he rushed toward the ring.

Elaine waited till he got on the apron and ran towards Joey. Her dropkick connected as Joey raised the chair to his face, ramming unforgiving steel into his visage and sending him flying off the apron. Elaine saw the chair fall into the ring and smiled.

She grabbed it with eager hands, her eyes red and murder running in her brain.

"COME ON YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GET UP!" taunted Elaine, screaming and ramming the chair on the canvas, eager for blood. The Foreman was slow to stir, his hands still alleviating the burning in his balls. He got to his knees, and Elaine rushed him, aiming the chair at his head.

"WHAT THE- WOAH!"

The Foreman tackled Elaine, and she felt her feet float in the air. Taken by surprise, the wide-eyed brunette could do little but brace for impact.

"AHHHHHH!" The spine buster made Elaine cry in agony. She sat up for a brief moment and then collapsed to her side, whimpering and squirming in pain. Her shimmering half-naked body made Steve thrust harder into Julia.

The big man wasted no time. He got to his feet and laid the chair flat on the canvas. He pulled on Elaine's crumpled wet hair, and she responded with a soft moan of submission.

"OUAGHHHH!" A swift knee to her stomach made Elaine bend over. The big man grabbed her head and shoved it between his thighs. With a quick tug on her waist, he lifted her upside down.

"N-N-NO!" screamed Elaine, hanging in his arms. The Foreman thrust her head into the steel chair, executing a jumping piledriver onto the unforgiving surface. Elaine's body stayed still, balancing on her head for a few seconds and then tipping over.

She lay face down, her skirt now pulled up to her waist. Her muscles twitched in agony, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Outside, Joey grabbed Patricia and rolled her into the ring. The dazed blonde was still feeling the effects of the kick but saw the cover and began the slow count.

"1....." The Foreman held on for his life, pinning Elaine down with all his strength.

"2...." He hooked her leg for all it was worth, giving Steve a peek of her modesty beneath her skirt.

"3...." It was over. The Foreman let go and took a deep breath. The fight was now 1 - 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.