DOA5LR: Wet shirt mod (1 Viewer)

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
DOA5LR: PrometheanBuffet Wet Shirt Mod

Rather then going directly for the nude mods, I'm trying something a little different, at least at first.

First thing you notice in the selection page will be that they have pokies (is it cold in here?).
But then get them into a stage and give them a workout. Once they starts sweating... look out.
Or if they are already too hot, throw them into the water to cool off fast.
Training is all well and good, but nothing really beats the close-ups after winning a battle...
Normal installation method using uMod. I was using r53.
The texture maps are compressed, but the normal maps are uncompressed, for the best balance of size and quality.
I'm going to be doing more of these for my own edification, but let me know if they are worth uploading here.

Because I'm starting and stopping DOA5 so much, I made a short small wmv file to speed up loading the game (may be even faster then trying to skip it).
In the game directory, rename ninja_vi.wmv to ninja_vi.whatever then copy the tiny wmv into its place. Works better then just deleting the file, because it doesn't hang now.
- - - Update 4/18 - - -
Added as a zip file for drag and drop goodness. Just plop the whole zip onto uMod. Or pull out the directory of your choice.
New pack released! There is a theme...
Kasumi - 15 - Gym Outfit
Kokoro - 14 - Gym Outfit
Ayane - 15 - Gym Outfit
Hitomi - 14 - Gym Outfit
Honoka - 06 - Gym Outfit

PrometheanBuffet Wet Tshirt Pack 1.jpg PrometheanBuffet Wet Tshirt Pack 2.jpg
PrometheanBuffet Wet Tshirt Pack 3.jpg PrometheanBuffet Wet Tshirt Pack 4.jpg

Attachments

ninja_vi.7z
926 bytes · Views: 6,156

PrometheanBuffet Wet Tshirt Pack 1.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 10,377

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram8113

Potential Patron
I think your nipples are a little too centered ;) Other than that the uncompressed version looks great :D Keep up the good work.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
I think your nipples are a little too centered ;) Other than that the uncompressed version looks great :D Keep up the good work.

Aren't you a kinky one. Stop staring at his bare chest man.

Marie's nipple should be a little lowered. It does look a bit too lifted.

J

jembloenkz

i'm liking this idea more and more i think about it, it's like giving you some sort of reward after the hard battle :cool:

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
Few questions:
1) When you say the nipples look too centered or too high, do you mean in game or in the screenshots?
Because if I put them any lower then they start to point downwards and look bad to me. The third screenshot looks weird because they are at an angle and in the middle of a bounce. It's- ah, possible that I have the exaggerated bouncing on... accidentally. If it does still look off in the game to others, I have the file saved with layers so I can move them around as needed.

2) Who do you suggest I do next? I don't have all (read: any) of the extra costumes unlocked yet. For best results, they should be wearing a white shirt with no bra. For example, the main Hitomi outfit (I think) is showing a white shirt, but has some very obvious bra straps on her shoulders (unless you just want to make this a realistic wet t-shirt mod and just have her bra become visible as she gets sweaty). Also, the wet shirt effect is built into the game, so it would have to be someone who has a second wet shirt texture. They might all have this and I just hadn't noticed. The effect in the game is usually so subtle that unless the texture is exaggerated, it is easy to overlook.

Edit: Just checked. Hitomi's wet shirt shows a large black bra already (unless I tried to do something like remove the bra straps and have the shirt go "spring break" when it gets wet. Also, I tried Marie Rose's second outfit (the blue one) and it apparently doesn't get wet, but I did find the specular map. Still looking for suggestions for the next one. Meanwhile, I will be soaking shirts and seeing which ones get wet...

Ram8113

Potential Patron
I personally think the height is perfect. I think they need to be about .5 inches farther apart.

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
I've almost finished Helena 19, goDDess outfit, but still having trouble with nipple placement. From the top and from the front, it seems OK, but from the side, they don't match the shape of the breast. I believe I need to move them upwards.
I'll work on this some more over the weekend...

Preview:
(Old preview removed)

If someone comes across a way to unlock all of the outfits without having to beat the game over and over, let me know... it would increase the number of outfits I could mod.

To do list:
Marie Rose 1 maid - adjust ?
Helena 19 goddess - fix
Kasami 15 gym
Kokoro 14 gym
Ayane 23 Steampunk
Tina 21 Red Riding Hood
Hitomi 21 Steampunk
Momoji 6 Tennis - (may already have pokies, would make positioning less about trial and error)

3dfapman

Casual Client
Just turn on Exhibition mode to gain temporarily access to all costumes in Fight menu or download a 100% completed save game.

And of course the nipples on Helena 19 is never gonna look good/natural from the side since you're just editing the texture of the dress, not the actual mesh, should be fairly obvious. I don't see how moving them slightly up will alleviate this problem.

G

gf64

I've almost finished Helena 19, goDDess outfit, but still having trouble with nipple placement. From the top and from the front, it seems OK, but from the side, they don't match the shape of the breast. I believe I need to move them upwards.
I'll work on this some more over the weekend...

Preview:
View attachment 23597

If someone comes across a way to unlock all of the outfits without having to beat the game over and over, let me know... it would increase the number of outfits I could mod.

To do list:
Marie Rose 1 maid - adjust ?
Helena 19 goddess - fix
Kasami 15 gym
Kokoro 14 gym
Ayane 23 Steampunk
Tina 21 Red Riding Hood
Hitomi 21 Steampunk
Momoji 6 Tennis - (may already have pokies, would make positioning less about trial and error)

hi.

trainer all unlock : Dead or Alive 5 Last Roun Trainer (https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...2c8091adc711de576bd43c37/analysis/1428087236/)
or
save 100% (works only crack 3DM DOA5lr for me] : Dead or Alive 5 Last Round PC Save Game 100% Complete - Save Games Download Collection

bye :)

reiokami

Potential Patron
wow Nice mod you made there, its very sexy.
keep up the good works and please keep the mod updated :o

A

anpyun

I tried to download and use this, but i don't know what to do with the file?
It's a .CT file?
Anybody know?

download the Cheat Engine Application here Cheat Engine
Then Open the .CT file with it...
Click the open process icon on the top left corner and load the game.exe...
Use the script list on the bottom... Some script have a certain condition mentioned on the title to be activated...
Makes sure you backup your save file first...

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
Just turn on Exhibition mode to gain temporarily access to all costumes in Fight menu or download a 100% completed save game.

And of course the nipples on Helena 19 is never gonna look good/natural from the side since you're just editing the texture of the dress, not the actual mesh, should be fairly obvious. I don't see how moving them slightly up will alleviate this problem.

Since we aren't editing the mesh, I'm using the normal map to add the bump, while the texture map adds the colors. But, I'm not really referring to the lack of something sticking out in profile, I realize that won't happen. Like smooth shading, the outline of the item spoils these tricks to make things look more detailed.

I mean from the side you can see the profile of the breasts and it seems the 'tip' of the breast is higher then it seems from the front. On regular women, the size of a breast increases it's weight, and you have more sag. But in these worlds, large breasts are often like torpedoes. Putting the nipple lower might look OK in some points of view, but from others it looks wrong because the angle is more obvious.

As for everyone else, thanks for the links. I'm going to try and get at least these two looking good before I start messing around with unlocking everything. Right now I'm checking how the model looks if I use realistic nipple versus anime nipples.

Also, keep in mind that in that preview pic the shirt is at maximum soaked (achieved by throwing them in the water at Zack's island) and also was exaggerated for nipple placement. The end result will likely be slightly less transparent.

Hey, while I'm at it, what is the procedure for WIP mods? Do I just keep editing the original post? Or am I supposed to add them as I go along, and only update the original post when I'm all done? Also, the file manager here is a little wonky for me, so I can't really keep up with a bunch of different attachments. I'm just going to limit it to one screenshot and one zip file per outfit (or character if I make more then one for a character). I'm going to remove the 7z files in the first port and just use one 7z for Marie Rose (after checking nipple positioning). I found that the texture map can be compressed and the normals map uncompressed for the best combination of size and quality.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
"Hey, while I'm at it, what is the procedure for WIP mods? Do I just keep editing the original post?"

It would be helpful if you announce the change in a new post and then edit the first post. That way people can easily find the most current version.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.