Jin Kazama's Humiliating Defeat (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
This is just a fetish of mine where I like to see powerful strong characters humiliated and or defeated in the worse way.

==============WARNING=================

THIS ONE HAS A LOT OF GORE, SEX , VIOLENCE AND SCAT I REPEAT SCAT.

My apologies if that turns ur stomach.

1.png
Jin kazama just won the Tekken tournament and he finally defeated his family the Mishima clan.
jin-kazama-tekken-mobile-2017-render.jpg
Heihatchi, lars, lee all of them no more. He drops his father kazuya in the mouth of another volcano but he made sure his body fell right in the lava. Now Jin can live the life he always wanted...
2.jpg
As a big fat sissy boi. It's been a year now and Jin is loving his new life. All he dose is eat, go to clubs and live it up. " Hey guys...yeah u bring the beer and I'll bring the booty hahahaha."
3.jpg
jin begins to pack on a lot of poundage. He developed bad eating habits because he stopped training and developed large man boobs and a big round gut as a result. Here he's eating himself into a dizzy stuffing his big meaty belly.
4.jpg
as time went on Jin became more and more feminine going on many dates. And becoming a star attraction.
5.jpg
he also became feeble minded, vulgar and dim witted...
6.jpg 7.jpg he very much enjoyed being ravaged and handled like the big fat whore he is. He loves being a fat greedy pig as he ate and got pleasured at the same time.
8.jpg
One day he was about to do something he hadn't done in a long time and that was train when suddenly who showed up in his gym...his father kazuya Mishima. Jin couldn't believe it. He just stood there back arched, his yellow belly poked out and his large fat bubble butt jiggled with fear. "D...D Daddy....its you....i thought....i thought you was dead." Kazuya stood strong with a mean grimaces on his face. "You are not my son, you die today."
9.jpg
Scared to death, Jin puts his hands up to fight. A lot was going through his mind. "How can this be ??he was dead!!??" Jin fought with all his might but he was weak, slow , jiggly and gassy. He could not keep up with his father.
10.jpg
kazuya then rammed his fist deep in Jin 's big fat jelly belly. It was so powerful the impact ripped his pants out exposing all his fat booty meat and pinus.
11.jpg
12.jpg 13.jpg kazuya put his son in rear neck n choke. Jin screamed and panicked so bad he pees himself. Kazuya was disappointed. But Jin himself did not care. He was scared out of his mad. He then fell unconscious and continued to be embarrassing
14.jpg
After, Jin became completely exhausted. Sweaty and snorting like a pig Jin feels light headed and his heart raced. He begs for his life as he pants heavily. " Daddy....please ......let .....me....live...(oink) ...please daddy."
15.jpg
jin then got up too fast and got really dizzy and stumbles all over. Exposing his big fat weak belly." Daaaaaaaaaaddddddyyyy." Jin whined for his tiny brain seemed to be stroking out. Kazuya decides to put him out of his misery.
16.jpg
kazuya with all his power throws a series a punches to Jin soft gut and fat out of shape body. Jins weak gut explodes going concave he was basically getting stabbed in his gut over and over. He died on the first punch.
17.jpg
kazuya then punches the poor boy into a wall destroying the back of his skull. And crushing his fat face.
18.jpg
his father then proceeded to mash his face away grinding his fist into jins head.
19.jpg

It was over. Jin was no more. His body laid there in its own filth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.