DOA5LR: Wet shirt mod (1 Viewer)

sddkle

Potential Patron
Hallo:this MOD is so wonderful!!!I'm come from China ... ...
Can I ask you a question? I hope you don't mind!

What tools do you use to save "normal maps".I can't solve this problem and can't find the perfect answer.
The"normal maps"!How to set up to save ??? I use DDS Photoshop plugin and My save always is a Error.
I saving Will become two and not one.You should know what I want to the expression.

So: I sincerely ask you for advice!!!

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
I have been using GIMP (free) and the regular DDS plugin. There are some options, and not all of them work, but once it is loaded it is like a regular image, then it has to be exported using the same DDS plugin. There are two types of DDS plugins, one tries to convert a image to a normal map using edges (which isn't want we want) and one just imports and exports DDS normal maps.

I actually dropped by to say that I've gotten caught up in some other projects and haven't had any time to work on this. With all the nude mods out it doesn't really seem to be much of a priority since most people would prefer to see them nude rather then just in a wet t-shirt. I would like to fix some of the mistakes I made, but at this point I doubt anyone is using this mod, so they aren't really a big issue.

On top of that, there are all these other new games coming out. I expect I'll make something for Fallout 4, but of course everyone will.

sddkle

Potential Patron
GIMP (free) and the regular DDS plugin.
"GIMP"... ...it seems that I know it! It is this.
Thank you very very very very much!!!

In fact, you should to be not disappointed. I can see mean in your words.
Because: in china. There are still a lot of people like wet t-shirt.
Also please continue come on. I support you.:o

JBL80

Potential Patron
It would be really great if you can make like "Doa5 lr nude mod plus costume" as DLC. please, if you have time

RexHarbinger

Potential Patron
I don't really see me putting out another pack. I started redoing the textures, but the only difference I see in game is them becoming pokies when it gets wet. Upgrading the resolution and compression didn't make as much difference as I hoped it would it would.
I'm just glad I was able to do something that some people liked.

A

Afker

With all the nude mods out it doesn't really seem to be much of a priority since most people would prefer to see them nude rather then just in a wet t-shirt. I would like to fix some of the mistakes I made, but at this point I doubt anyone is using this mod, so they aren't really a big issue.

Hi, I just want to say, I might be in the minority but I definitely prefer these wet clothing mods over full-on nude mods. Direct nudity is just... not very interesting.

I will continue be using your mod, and hopefully your work might inspire people of other like-minded tastes to work on more wet costumes in the game.

Thank you for the wonderful work. (I registered on this forum just to leave this thank-you note)

A

Ali1212

DOA5LR: PrometheanBuffet Wet Shirt Mod

Rather then going directly for the nude mods, I'm trying something a little different, at least at first.

First thing you notice in the selection page will be that they have pokies (is it cold in here?).
But then get them into a stage and give them a workout. Once they starts sweating... look out.
Or if they are already too hot, throw them into the water to cool off fast.
Training is all well and good, but nothing really beats the close-ups after winning a battle...
Normal installation method using uMod. I was using r53.
The texture maps are compressed, but the normal maps are uncompressed, for the best balance of size and quality.
I'm going to be doing more of these for my own edification, but let me know if they are worth uploading here.

Because I'm starting and stopping DOA5 so much, I made a short small wmv file to speed up loading the game (may be even faster then trying to skip it).
In the game directory, rename ninja_vi.wmv to ninja_vi.whatever then copy the tiny wmv into its place. Works better then just deleting the file, because it doesn't hang now.
- - - Update 4/18 - - -
Added as a zip file for drag and drop goodness. Just plop the whole zip onto uMod. Or pull out the directory of your choice.
New pack released! There is a theme...
Kasumi - 15 - Gym Outfit
Kokoro - 14 - Gym Outfit
Ayane - 15 - Gym Outfit
Hitomi - 14 - Gym Outfit
Honoka - 06 - Gym Outfit

View attachment 22213View attachment 22214
View attachment 22264View attachment 22360
How can i install this mod? Please help. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.