galvatron88

Club Regular
It is a hot summers day in Hong Kong, Chun li and her step daughter Li fen just got back from vacation in the Bahamas.

The street is busy with people. Chun li and lie fen just got done eating at a local restaurant and now are headed back to their home.

The prim and proper Chun li had eaten more then she should for her stomach slightly protrudes stretching her tunic in the middle.

" You ok mom?"

"Yes, just a little...a little.."

"Full." Li fen says directing her eyes towards her mom's small but pokable pooch belly.

" You haft to admit mom you kinda made a-"

" Don't say it." The embarrassed Chun li says.

" I wasn't going to say pig ...but you were kinda like a pig, now it looks like you got an upset tummy. " Li fen says poking Chun li's supple soft side.

" Li fen I am fine. 'uurp'" Chun li says.

" Hahaha 'uuurrp' face it mom we're pigs."

An embarrassed look comes across Chun li's face.

" Ok, ok maybe I did over eat a little. But I do love to eat. Don't tell anyone but I'm a bit of foodie. "

" I figured, I am too. " Li fen says as she slaps her rather round plump rear.

" Like mother like daughter hahahaha." Chun li says.

They both laugh as they grope each others cushiony backsides

Suddenly their path is blocked by a young girl with two clubs in each hand.

"You're the famous Chun li. Oh wow I finally found you. I'm here to challenge you to a match."

The young girl says brimming with glee and confidence.

" Oh! Are you sure you want to do that child?"

Chun li asked in a lady like manner.

" Weeeell, I defeated this girl called Cammy which she wasn't that hard at all, then some crazy girl named juri, she was kinda easy. Honestly at this point I'm out to expose you cuz I don't think ur as tough as they say what with fighting those veterans."

An annoyed expression came across Chun li's beautiful face. She ponders how this little girl best such harden fighters like Cammy.

" Let me mom I'll show her." Li fen says as she gets ready to fight.

" No li fen, I'll accept your challenge miss..."

" Oh my name is Lily of the the thunder foot clan. You heard of it?"

"I did...so young one...let us begin. " Chun li says as the older 5'8, secret weight of 145lbs towers over her opponent.

she dose a beautiful wushu style motion getting in her stance.

The 5'3, 103lb Lily got excited getting in her stance.

Lily flips high in the air flipping backwards. She then comes spiralling towards Chun li like a bullet.

The tall Chinese warrior smiles and dodges spinning out of the way ever so gracefully.
Brimming with confidence the curvy Chun li gos into her lightening leg attack to counter but to the buxom kung fu masters surprise Lily is dodging all of her kicks.

"Whaaa!??" The shocked and dismayed Chun li jaw drops unwittingly creating a small window of vulnerability on her part.

The very intelligent lily sees this opportunity and takes it. She spins her clubs in a fancy fashion making it hard to know where she's going to strike creating small gusts of wind around her.

Chun li still stunned by the fact that this girl managed to dodge all of her kicks is left her in a moronic state leaving her curvy somewhat zaftig body wide open.

Lily dose a full body spin and slams her clubs deep in Chun li's chicken and pasta filled belly.

The 40 year old li's body folded. Her eyes widen and her cute mouth flew open. " HHHUUGH GASSSSP!!!" her soft jiggly belly caved in, her giant lard filled ass wobbles form the impact.

Chun li falls to the ground on her fat keister holding her belly.

" Mamma!?" Li fen jumps up and marches over to Lily ready for a fight. She takes her jacket off revealing her belly shirt and skirt.

The 17 year old was almost as curvy as her mother. Having C cup breasts, a flat but soft stomach and soft quivering thighs. But her best feature is her large round ass. It stuck out like an air conditioner and it wobbles, jerks and jogs with every movement.

" YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!"

The young angry fighter says as she rushes Lily.

Lily spins one club raising a small gust of wind making the wind go up li fens nose. The poor girl stops and as the air goes up her nose it makes her snort like a pig. "OOOOINK OINK?"

Li fen stood there dumb struck and confused. She then feels the wind go through her pussy and up her fat butt cheeks. Then is lifted off her feet flipping her forward several times before slamming her on her chin. Her body bent in a way her feet met her face and her belly was exposed. The poor Li fen was out cold.

Just then with out hesitation Chun li tries to hit Lily from behind but due to Chun li's big body Lily felt her coming and dodged almost vanishing before the angered aging fighter.

" Huh!??...how she...girl...vanished???" Chun Li' eyes cross as she is taking completely by surprise so bad she speaks unintelligently due to her aging feeble mind.

She then looks back and see Lilly behind her. Too slow to react Chun li is hit from behind with a powerful hit. Feeling the pain down her back she can also feel her booty and thigh fat jiggle and agitate as she stumbles forward. Chun li for the first time is very embarrassed by this. She never noticed how thick she was until now.

Angered, Chun li turns towards her opponent and dashes forward throwing attacks like knife hands and low to mid kicks trying to get a combo going but the young vigorous Lily is way too fast for the older beefier warrior.

" SPINNING BIRD KICK!!!" Desperate, Chun li gos for her signature move trying to surprise the young girl. But Lily is smarter then that. The small nimble fighter slides under li's attack and slaps the unsuspecting former cop in the face making her loose control.

Chun li falls hard. Her top spins one way while her legs spins the other way still in motion. It was an undignified site.

Bruised, exhausted and feeling stupid. Chun li sat there for a little while trying to catch her breath. Her large fat thighs spread apart as she leans on her hands wondering what happened.

" Wow! I always thought that was a stupid move. " Lily says with a taunting expression.

"KIK KUOO KEN, KIK KUOO KEN...KIK KUOOOOOO KEN!!" the hefty warrior is at her wits end she's throwing fireballs out of frustration and getting madder and madder everytime she misses.

Lily then jumps over the fire balls and kicks Chun li in the head. Knocking her down.

Li staggers back then is foot sweeped. Her big fat thighs fly over her head. But before she falls Lily is over her about to stomp her in her well fed tummy. Li's eyes widen as Lily's tiny feet press deep into the overindulgent Chinese woman.

"AAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!" Chun li makes a deep moan. Then Lily holds her clubs high over her head. Her small tunic rises revealing her small chunky somewhat chunky body.

Before Chun li could put her hands up Lily smashes her clubs right into Chun li's face crushing it. The curvy woman's pelvis pops up.

Chun li's face is covered in blood. She gets up blood streams down her face, nose and eyes. She sits up crying holding her face and belly.

Chun li slowly gets up. Her once gorgeous face now covered in blood.

"SHE BROKE MY NOSE." the former cop thought to her self.

The harden fighter jumps in the air for a flying kick but Lily was already gone. "WHAT!??"

li exclaimed. As she lands Lily comes crashing down from above onto Chun li's head with a kick. Chun li falls on her hands and knees. The crowd looks on in awe as they see their local heroine being humiliated.

" I'm not even trying really. Wow! I think your just old and fat." Lily gleefully said.

As she said that Chun li threw up a little cuz of her weak and bruised belly. Her tunic began to tear and some of the fat on her double D breasts was showing. The angry Chun li clenches her fist out of rage.

" This isn't supposed to happen like this, I am the greatest fighter that ever lived I'm Chun li damn it...but I can't even touch her, she is so fast."

Chun li tries to think of something but being hit In the head a few times has made it a bit difficult.

"Hey fatty why don't you do that hurricane thing or bird kick...bet I can block it. "

Lily says trying to dupe the poor Chun li into doing it.

Anger got the best of the bewildered warrior due to the fact that Chun li gets flustered easily and is small minded.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA GET IT..." The foolish kung fu master takes the bait and whips into her spinning bird kick. But it doesn't go as far as Lily might of hoped due to Chun li being exhausted and heavier then normal.

Lily slides under her about to hit her in the head again but li falls and crashes into Lily. Both girls are on top of each other 69 style with each other's face buried deep in each other pussy.

Lily is dazed her eyes roll as she lift her head only to be met with mountains and mountains of Chun li's fleshy large buffalo ass. Lily tries to get out from under the curvy meaty body of her dumb opponent but no luck. Chun li was out cold and was dead weight.

Finally some towns people lifted li's body off of the young girl. It took three men to do it.

Some towns people praised the little warrior while oth
er scoffed at her. As Chun li and her daughter slowly wake up. Lilly is already down the street. Looking for another opponent to expose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.