Original The workout (1 Viewer)

Should I post more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dgo2man

Writer
The Workout

Brooke sat on the seat of the leg press machine, focusing her breathing as she prepared to do her next set. It was early morning and she was the only one in the gym working out. She had her headphones in, jamming out to her workout playlist.

Brooke made it a priority to hit the gym every day and get in at least 30 minutes of some type of workout. Today was no different, she wore her normal gym attire: a light pink pair of leggings with a matching pinkish sports bra, and a pair of burgundy and black Under Armor cross-trainer sneakers. She had a toned and muscular physique, with defined abs and toned arms and legs. As a fitness influencer on Instagram, Brooke was slowly growing her brand by sharing her workouts and fitness tips with her followers.

The gym was a large, well-lit space with high ceilings and shiny floors. The walls were painted a cheerful shade of yellow and there were big windows along one side, letting in plenty of natural light. The wall with the majority of the equipment had floor-to-ceiling mirrors, for patrons to check their forms as they completed sets of workouts. Brooke glanced around at the rows of treadmills, stationary bikes, and ellipticals, all lined up in a neat and orderly fashion across from her position at the leg press machine, blew out a huge breath, and then started her next set.

Brooke was pushing herself to complete her set with perfect form. Her focus was entirely on her form and breathing. She had just started posting stuff about a month ago, after diving into the gym life to help her cope with her last breakup. The gym was her sanctuary, a place where she could escape her problems and focus on improving herself. And as she pumped out the last few reps on the machine she looked up in the mirror and noticed a gentleman on the bench press machine behind her staring in her direction.

Brooke was annoyed by the disturbance of the man, she had not noticed him enter the gym, and thought she had the gym to herself. To make matter worse the guy was staring at her trying to catch a glance at her body. This was attention she did not want or need at the moment as she was focused on her workout. She let out an exasperated breath of frustration and then got up off the bench and grabbed her phone from off the floor, which had been recording her set.

She was going to make an example of this gym perv. Brooke flicked through her apps and got to the camera app. She ended the recording she was doing for her set, and then quickly hit the live button on the Instagram app and started live streaming the altercation she was about to have with this creep. This time she flipped the camera angle, and had it focused on the guy as she approached him at the bench press machine “Excuse me, can I help you with something?” she said loudly with stern reflection in her voice to the guy as he lifted the bench press bar of the rack and started his set.

The man who had headphones himself smiled at Brooke as she repeated the question, this time with a more firm voice and waving her free hand trying to get his attention. The man completed his rep, racked the weights, and then removed his headphones from his ear and said “Huh”.

“Huh” Brooke mocked back at the man. The man had slowly started to sit up at the machine and had a look of confusion on his face. He was wearing gray Nike sweat pants and a black t-shirt that had the sleeves cut off. The man had to be in his mid twenties and had the body of someone who worked out often, but he was not overly fit. “It seemed earlier that you were entranced with checking me out,” Brooke said in a no-nonsense tone, her demeanor had shifted from self-focus as it was when she begin the workout session, to a more upset and mad manner.

“Umm…I’m not sure what you are talking about lady, I came in and just started listening to my music and focusing on my set. I… promise you I was not “checking you out” I am happily married. The man responded as he flashed his hand in her direction. He wore fingerless workout gloves, but you could see the wedding band on his left ring finger even with the glove. He then smirked and said, “I actually own this gym and was just trying to get my set done before I my 1st client came in. The name is Tyler.”

Brooke looked at the guy’s ringed hand and laughed. “So you were just looking at me to take a mental picture.” Brooke glared at the man as he tried to explain himself, not convinced by his excuse. She was certain he had been staring at her before, and she wasn't about to let him get away with it. "Well, if you're not interested in checking me out, then why were you staring at me through the mirror?" Brooke demanded, her voice dripping with frustration.

Tyler looked flustered and tried to defend himself. "I wasn't staring at you. I just happened to be looking in the same direction as you, but I assure you I was focused on getting my set done and getting ready for 1st client, not you"

Brooke rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You were clearly ogling me. Do you think I'm stupid?"

Tyler shook his head “No, I don’t think you are stupid, but I do think this is just miss understanding.” Tyler stood up from the bench press seat and now his whole form could be observed by Brooke, he was at least 6 foot if not a few inches taller and seemed to be well fit.

“Guys like you think they can just ogle and sexualize women as they please,” Brooke said stepping closer to Tyler with an intense stare on her face that looked as if she would kill him. “I am not a piece of meat, I am a person and I just want to complete my work out without some perv trying to get a glance at me.”

Tyler started to get annoyed by Brooke’s disturbance, he thought he had kindly let her know, he was just trying to complete his workout like she was. He even tried to express, he didn’t have the time or care factor to check her out, because he was on a time crunch to complete his set before his client came in, plus the fact that he was happily married. However, Brooke seemed to want to push the issue for some apparent reason unbeknownst to him. Until he saw her phone and then he smirked to himself. She was trying to use him for views. “Look miss, I never had a policy permitting recording in my gym, and I’ve never had anyone accuse me of ogling them, honestly I am not sure what you trying to get at, but this problem seems to be in your head.”

“In my head,” Brooke exclaimed cutting Tyler off and then pushing him with her free hand. “I know what I saw.”

Brooke’s push didn’t really move or affect Tyler it was more of a disturbance, but it did get him upset now. “Oh…wow…I am not sure if you ‘roided up or something, but you just physically assaulted me.” Tyler said as he pointed at Brooke. “That is something totally uncalled for, and I am going to have to ask you to leave, or I am going to press charges.”

“Really…press charges on me, when you make me feel threatened and stare at me while I try to work out.” Brooke said mockingly. “Go ahead, I am sure the cops would love to hear how this big sleaze ball of a man. Made me, this small little girl, feel threatened.”

“Um…Maybe you missed this part… but I am the owner of the gym. Meaning I own this place, there are cameras all around this facility plus your phone, which I assume is recording also, so they picked up you approaching me, not the other way around. They also picked up you physically assaulting me, which is something I could easily have charges against you for.”

“I didn’t assault you, I defended myself from you perv.” Brooke shot back. “If I wanted to assault you I would do this.” Brooke took another step toward Tyler and reached up and slapped him directly across the cheek. “Now that would be assaulting you,” she said confidently.

Tyler looked shocked and flabbergasted. His head was turned by the slap and felt the sting of it against his cheek. The sound of the slap was still echoing through the gym. He rubbed his cheek and glanced back at Brooke. “Look, you crazy bitch. I don’t know what your problem is, but now I am upset and if you lay another hand on me I gonna ‘defend’ myself. I am asking you again please leave the premise and go cool down before I call the cops.”

Brooke was irritated beyond belief now, how could this creep threaten to call the cops on her? All she did was try to defend herself from a predator. She eyed Tyler up and down and thought for a few seconds about her next actions. “Fuck you, you nasty sexual predator.” She said as she reared back and punched Tyler right in the chin.

The punch landed on the button and Tyler stumbled back and fell over the bench press seat that was behind him. He was shaken by the punch and was more shocked by the punch, than hurt. Brooke was satisfied with the interaction and turned her phone camera and looked directly into the phone camera as the live stream was still going “This is what will happen to all you nasty perverts that try to mess with me.” She said into the camera and then she turned the camera off, and strutted back to her machine to get her stuff and leave.

Tyler had started getting up from the floor and looked at Brooke as she walked back to the leg press machine. He pondered if he would let this go or not. His mind raced with thoughts of rage and frustration that his morning routine had been interrupted by this woman, over something so petty. He had given her multiple opportunities to leave and walk away, yet this lady had persisted in staying here, and then to make matter worse she had laid her hands on him, not once but three times.

Tyler walked to the gym door and proceeded to lock the door. He then looked back at Brooke as she was grabbing her belongings. “Honestly…I was contemplating just letting you walk out of here, my mother told me to never lay a hand on a woman. However, she said if a woman hits you, and you attempt to walk away and diffuse the situation and she continues to hit or attack you then that woman, wants to be treated like a man, and you don’t let any man hit you and walk away from you. So you know what bitch I gonna teach that lesson.” Tyler said with a stern look on his face.

Brooke turned around with a look of arrogance and disgust on her face. “I already just knocked you out and put you on blast all over the internet.” She said with a smirk on her face. “Do you really want more?” Brooke inquired as she looked back at Tyler with a smug of confidence in her behavior she put her stuff down and balled her fist up, as she approached Tyler again.

Tyler looked on with a fierce sense of anger in his eyes as Brooke approached him again she reared back to him again, but this time Tyler easily dodged her punch and delivered a punch of his own that rocked Brooke. Her face felt on fire and tears filled her eyes as she felt the pain from the punch.

Brooke stumbled back and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. She couldn’t believe that Tyler had actually punched her. She was in shock and didn’t know what to do. She looked up at Tyler and saw a look of anger in his eyes that she had never seen before.

“Now, As I said, I will teach you some manners," Tyler said in a stern voice. He grabbed Brooke by the hair and looked into her eyes as he delivered a slap right across her sports bra and breast, that sounded like a car had just backfired. The echoing sound of the slap bounced off the walls of the empty gym.

Brooke was in pain and shock from the slap, but it only made her angrier. She tried to push Tyler away, but he held on tight, refusing to let her go. He delivered a backhanded slap across her face that caused her face to sting, and her vision to become blurry. Brooke felt her face swell with a mixture of frustration anger and pain.

Tyler let his grip go of Brooke's hair go, and took a step back. He looked at the damage the last slap had done to Brooke's face. His handprint was clearly visible and honestly, he had barely even scratched the surface of the anger he was feeling.

“Now, I am not sure who you think you are, but I own this gym and no one messes with me,” Tyler yelled out in an angry roar.

"Fuck you bitch," Brooke shot back. "Think you are some tough guy... beating up a woman!" She snarled through clenched teeth as she massaged her cheek. "I am going to kill you!" Brooke screamed as she came charging at Tyler in an attempt to shoulder tackle him to the ground. Tyler easily absorbed Brooke's ill-fated attempt at a takedown. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up in a deadly tight bearhug, his muscles tightening around her body.

“I told you to just leave,” Tyler said sternly as he held Brooke in place. “Now I am gonna have to throw you out."

Brooke feebly struggled in his grips with grunts of pain and frustration. She was sweating profusely and feeling weaker by the minute as the bearhug was literally draining the life out of her. Tyler's tight grip was putting pressure on her torso, back and shoulders. Her breathing was becoming shallower, as the intense pressure from the hug was making it difficult for her to breathe. Not only that with the lock Tyler had on her she restrained and could free her arms to get her self loose, but all she could do was also yell out "Let me...argh...go...fuck...stop it."

Tyler adjusted the grip and lifted Brooke off the ground and then he rotated his hips and with the speed and quickness of a lion going for a kill on its prey, Tyler forcefully slammed Brooke to the ground allowing Brooke to take the brunt of his weight as they hit the ground in a thud.

Brooke's body convulsed as the pain tore through her. She opened her mouth, but all that came out was a strangled gasp. She tried to breathe, but each inhale was a ragged, choked wheeze. Then, as the agony peaked, she let out a primal scream that echoed through the room.

The sound was piercing, like a siren's wail, and it seemed to vibrate the very air around them. It was a sound that spoke of raw, unbridled pain, the kind that sears the nerves and shatters the mind. The scream was so loud and so full of emotion that it seemed to hang in the air long after it had faded away, a haunting echo of Brooke's torment. She lay motionless on the ground. Tyler got off the motionless Brooke and stood up straight, looking down at her with a look of satisfaction.

Brooke lay on the mat, her body completely motionless after the powerful slam that had taken her breath away. She felt like she was suffocating, her chest heaving with each ragged breath she managed to take.

As she struggled to breathe, her chest rose and fell with each desperate gasp, her breasts straining against the fabric of her sports bra. The fabric clung to her skin, damp with sweat, as she tried to suck in enough air to ease the crushing pressure in her chest.

But it was no use. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to fill her lungs with enough air. Each inhale was a struggle, like trying to suck in air through a straw. Her chest burned with the effort, and she felt a wave of dizziness washing over her.

Tyler looked down at Brooke and let a smirk cross his face. He kicked Brooke in her midsection with a solid strike, then he took a deep breath, his eyes blazing with determination. He stepped forward, and with all his might, unleashed a kick that landed directly in the side of Brooke's rib cage.

With a sickening thud, Brooke rolled over in a fetal position, her face contorted in pain and anguish. A gut-wrenching groan escaped her lips, her body shaking from the searing agony. Tyler watched it all unfold, feeling a mixture of pride and guilt for the sheer power of his kick. However, he thought she deserves what she got.

Brooke lay there, unable to move. She felt like she was drowning in a sea of pain and despair. She was helpless, unable to do anything but lay there, feeling every ounce of pain that wracked her body. A tear rolled down her cheek as she lay there, her body trembling from the emotional and physical trauma.

Tyler looked down at Brooke and felt a raging boner, he was enjoying teaching this bitch a lesson in humility and respect. He knew she was a troublemaker and that she deserved this. After all, he had given her ample opportunity to just leave and walk away, but this bitch asked for it. Now with his boner growing from the torment he was giving out. Tyler's mind raced with the thoughts of what he could do with her.

"You know what you need a spanking to put you in your place," Tyler said with a mixture of disgust and lust. He bent down on one knee and then reached and hiked Brooke up from the fetal position she was in and draped her over his knee her ass sticking out as he looked at the roundness of Brooke's tone butt.

"You need to learn respect," Tyler said sternly, his voice filled with anger. "Now, I am really gonna whoop your ass! Literally and figuratively," Tyler added with a chuckle. With Brooke draped over his knee. He began spanking her with a firm hand, and Brooke yelped in pain.

"Please stop," Brooke begged between sobs. "It hurts so much."

Tyler ignored her pleas and continued to spank her. His face was a mixture of anger and intense arousal.

"I know you're scared," he said. "But I'm just getting started teaching you a lesson, you wanted a pervert, so let me show you what perverts do for real." Tyler then paused spanking Brooke just long enough to pull the fabric of her leggings down to her knees, and then her ankles as Brooke did her best to fight off his advances and pull them back up. She reached clawed and scratched trying to keep him from pulling her pants down, but once they were down exposing the pink thongs she wore and the perfect view of her vagina lips that pressed on either side of the string-like material, she gave up. Hoping that if she stopped struggling the torment of this ordeal could be over.

"Ah is the fight out of you now, are you done? Too bad sweety I am just getting started." Tyler then started delivering more slaps to her ass. He liked the way his handprint from the slaps was turning her ass cheek redder and redder with each slap.

With each spanking, Brooke's cries of pain and anguish grew louder. Tears streamed down her face as she begged him to stop.

"Please," she whimpered. "I promise…. I'll go…. just please…oww….oh my gosh stop!" her cries fell on deaf ears, as Tyler was now entranced in the ass whooping he was dishing out. He continued to spank Brooke's ass hard with his bare hands, each slap reverberating through the empty gym. He whacked her for what felt like an eternity, the pain radiating through her body with each and every blow.

When he was done, he let her go and Brooke fell to the ground in a heap. She lay there still, too exhausted and in too much pain to move. She didn't even try to pull her pants back up from her ankles, she was too depleted and weak to do anything but lie down as her brain nerves fired off signal after signal of pain. Through the pain, she felt an odd sense of relief. She hoped the ordeal was done.

Tyler, on the other hand, seem to relish in the torment. The lustful grin he had, when Brooke finally locked eyes with him again replaced the pain signals she had with fear. Tyler stepped forward and reach down forcefully removing the leggings from around Brooke's ankles. Then he grabbed the thin thong material that was wedged up in her ass and proceeded to ride it up her ass and clit, giving her an intense wedging that set off a new set of pain signals in her brain.

Brooke cried out "Please,… owww..please….ugh… stop. I promise… I won't come back… oww… just let me go." She sobbed as she begged for mercy.

Tyler ignored her pleas and continued to ride the thin fabric up and down, sending shockwaves of pleasure and pain through her body. He rode the fabric until it snapped, leaving a wad of string material in his hand and the rest tumbling to the ground falling off the hips of Brooke. He stepped back and looked at Brooke with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Wow what a cheap hoe you are that broke so easily," He said in a sly playful tone. Since she was finally free from the intense wedgie, Brooke had her hands between her crotch trying to massage the stinging raw pain from her sex.

She tried to deliver signals to her brain to get her body up and just run for the door, but before all her senses could get her moving. Tyler grabbed her hair again and started lifting her up to her knees. He then reached down and pulled the sports bra she was wearing over her head freeing her breast from their restraints and displaying the 36 D's out to be seen. Brooke naturally shifted her hands from her pussy lips that she was massaging to her breast in a pathetic attempt to cover them from being exposed, but it was to no avail.

Tyler then took the sports bra and wrapped it around her throat to choke her with. Tyler added leverage to the choke as he started lifting her higher to a standing position. The only grip Tyler had was on the fabric of the sports bra. He placed a foot in the small of her back and pressed her neck further in the fabric. The thin fabric of the sports bra was tied around Brooke’s neck, slowly cutting off all oxygen to her brain.

Brooke immediately tried to tear at the fabric as she felt her breath being taken away. She no longer cared about being naked or exposed. The only thought running to her mind was to find a way to get oxygen, as it was starting to be a scares commodity with the choke hold Tyler had on with the sports bra. She gargled out half cries of pain, sobs to be release. Spit trickled out of her mouth as her hands clawed the material around her neck, as she desperately fought to free to herself.

Tyler shifted position and hoisted Brooke into the air by the fabric her backside resting on his chest. Brooke's feet were no longer touching the ground, as Tyler had her hoisted up in the air by the fabric of the sports bra. She sensed the wave of darkness about to overtake her if she couldn't free herself.

"Aww... is it getting hard to breathe... do you want some air." Tyler mocked sadistically. Brooke just continued to fight the material that was choking her, unable to respond to his mockery. Until finally with one last burst of energy, she was able to rip the fabric away, taking a lungful of air.

Brooke collapsed to the ground, coughing and gasping for breath. Tyler stepped back from her and laughed. "You wanted me to ogle you, and you know what when you get your ass whooped it is a beautiful site. I do like looking at you in that state. Look at me bitch check out this erection you've given me. My own wife hasn't gotten me this hard in years."

Brooke who was on her knees on the ground looking in Tyler’s direction was terrified. She saw Tyler’s erection of his 10-inch cock standing at full attention straining against the Nike sweats he had on.

She was shocked by the site of Tyler's erection, and fearful of what it might mean. "Ummm... I am sorry... I will go... please don't hurt me anymore." she whimpered in a tearful plea to try and escape. She felt violated and exposed. She wanted to fight back but was too weak from the beating that Tyler had just inflicted on her. She looked up at Tyler with tears in her eyes, pleading for him to stop. Tyler looked at Brooke with disgust and contempt. He wanted to make sure that she learned her lesson, and that she would never disrespect a man again.

"Now slut, for the pain you caused me, you gotta pay. Open your mouth and suck my dick," Tyler said as he slid his pants off exposing his shaft to Brooke. Brooke was too afraid to resist and opened her mouth in shock. Tyler sat on the seat of the bench press machine he was near.

"Crawl your ass over here right now, or I swear I will inflict more pain," Tyler demanded. Brooke quickly crawled over to Tyler and placed his cock into her mouth.

She felt humiliated and degraded, but she knew that she had to do what Tyler said or else he would hurt her more. Tyler grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting his hips while Brooke sucked on his dick. She felt herself gag and choke, but she just kept going. After a few minutes, Tyler pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face and breasts.

He looked down at her, with a sinister and satisfied smile on his face. "There, that's how you pay for disrespecting me and laying you hands on me. Now, if you ever come back, I'll make sure to give you a much more painful lesson, got it?" He said with a menacing tone. Brooke nodded her head in agreement, tears streaming down her face.

Tyler then pulled up his pants and kicked Brooke square in the gut causing her to tumble over. “Get your shit and get the fuck out of my gym, don’t ever think about coming back consider your membership permanently terminated.” Tyler roared

Brooke quickly scrambled to her feet and made bee beeline for the door leaving her clothing, and gym back behind. She was naked and humiliated, but she knew that if she ever came back, she would receive another probably more painful punishment from this sadistic man.

dgo2man

Writer
Here are my depictions of Brooke and Tyler
Brook & Tyler (The Workout).jpg

Dreammy

Potential Patron
I know this story is old but I need to see Tyler dealing with another disrespectful gym girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.