[DOA5LR] Bikini Collection (first release, Helena) (1 Viewer)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
TL;DR Version -
I will be releasing Bikini packs once every Month or Two until all Ladies are done, I may make a final big pack of extra Bikinis I skipped at the end.

Long Version -
Yet another "Little" Project by me and yes I know I'm crazy you don't have to remind me, I will do one Lady per pack and "gift" the outfit to one or more others as well, they will all have some Nudity but I may release fully "dressed" versions if I get a request for them, I won't commit to weekly like I did the other Topic, but it should be at least one pack the size of the first every 2 months or a smaller pack every month until all the DOA Ladies are done, if not sooner!

Permissions Info:
You Can use these in your own Mods, if you use these Meshes, Textures, or Both in your Mods please link back to my Mod here or Credit me and anyone I do for what you used (I will list with each Mod if there is anyone else to Credit).
You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must link back to my Mod here or Credit me and anyone I do for what you used (I will list with each Mod if there is anyone else to Credit).
You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free membership is ok.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

Full set of Previews for this Project can be found Here:

Dropbox - DOA5LR Bikini Collection

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Who's up first for this set of mods? why the DOATEC Princess herself, Helena.

Helena Bikini Collection
Helena's Bikinis Preview.jpg

Created using uMod works for design ideas from the Undertow community (but completely remade in Mesh Mods here) and some of KasumiLovesMods files, so a big thank you to her!
Also comes with Bikinis for Christie, Kasumi, Kokoro, LeiFang and Marie!

DL Here: Bikini Collection - Helena

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.