1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix 2.7

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by NiteGuardian, Dec 5, 2015.

1. NiteGuardian

NiteGuardian A Fighter Staff Member Moderator

Meshes by: Harry Palmer, SaafRats and NiteGuardian.
    Textures by: Harry Palmer, galhound and NiteGuardian.
    Tools used made by: sf234, dtk mnr and riry sukisuki.

Special Thanks to:

noireapocalypse for the H and HL files guide.
    mrmojorisin for the first Nyotengu and wings nude mod.
    Mario80 for the first fixed Sarah nude mod.
    timmyc for all his support and advice.
    All the DOA Modding communities, because without them this pack would never have been made.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Remix Core DLC 2.7

Nude Preview 01.jpg
    All other Previews of this Pack are in the Spoiler:
    Nude Preview 02.jpg Nude Preview 03.jpg Nude Preview 04.jpg Nude Preview 05.jpg Nude Preview 06.jpg Nude Preview 09.jpg Nude Preview 10.jpg

Download Here

This is a complete DLC of all the Dead or Alive girls fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans.

They have either Bush and Shaved by default, choose Detail B in-game to switch them to the other, this ONLY works with Version 1.05+ of the Game.

This uses Costume slots 48 for most of the Girls, 44 for NyoTengu, Phase 4 and Marie Rose, 38 for Honoka, 26 for Alpha-152, 22 for Sarah and Pai Chan, 18 for Naotora.

Nude Remix Bonus DLC 2.7

Nude Preview 12.jpg
    All other Previews of this Pack are in the Spoiler:
    Nude Preview 11.jpg Nude Preview 13.jpg Nude Preview 14.jpg

Download Here

This is a bonus pack for extra colors, Alpha-152 gets Red, Blue and Purple bodies, while NyoTengu has wings in White, Red and Purple, they are nude except for NyoTengu's fans, they would take up a lot of space if packed with the main DLC, so this is an optional Addon to it.

This uses Costume slots 43, 42, 41 for NyoTengu and 25, 24, 23 for Alpha-152.

Warning!

For the above DLCs to work you must be on version 1.05+ of the game and have the Naotora official DLC, otherwise these packs will either do nothing or crash your game.

Nude Remix Old DLC 2.0

Download Here

This is a repack for people using version 1.00 to 1.04b of the Game, it does not have Naotora or Alpha-152 and it does not support the "detail B" option to swap between Bush and Clean, but it is here for those unable or unwilling to update to the newest version of the Game.

This uses Costume slots 38 for most of the Girls, 30 for NyoTengu, Phase 4 and Honoka, 12 for Sarah and Pai Chan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Remix TMC Files

Download Here

This is a complete pack of all the Dead or Alive girls fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans, in Raw File Format ready for use with DLC hogehoge, AutoLink Tool or Lnk Reshuffle.

Nude Remix HL Files

Download Here

This is an optional addon to the TMC Files pack, it has all the Files so DLC hogehoge can make a custom DLC With Bush and Clean mixed in a single Costume slot, if you use this please use the "ICON" files included in this instead of the one in the TMC pack!

Nude Remix Texture Files
    Download Here

This is a complete pack of all the DOA girl's nude skins, so you can apply it to other Modder's works and make their skin look the same as my Nude Remix bodies.

Permissions and Reuse

You Can use these in your own creations, if you use these as a base body in your Mods please link back to my Mod here.

You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must credit all the people I list in my credits (at the top of the page).

You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free non-spam membership is fine.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

Updates and Known Bugs

Known Bugs:
    - NyoTengu is floating off the ground a few inches and has a small black spot hovering over her feet.
    - Alpha-152 does not have a fully detailed crotch.
    These will be fixed when my skills at Modding increase (the time this will take is unknown).

2.7 Update:
    - Fixed even more texture seams on all of the Ladies.
    - Repackaged the TMC and HL files for ease of use with hogehoge DLC and AutoLink Tools.
    - Over a dozen minor fixes to NyoTengu (but not done with her yet).

2.5 Update:
    - Added Naotora with custom Skin Texture made by me, based on galhound's.
    - Completely updated all meshes to use Harry's and SaafRats' final versions.
    - Fixed Honoka's Texture of all remaining bugs.
    - Rebuilt the DLCs to use detail controls for Bush or Clean.

2.0 Update:
    - Updated Honoka with the newest by SaafRats.
    - Final version of the Normal Maps on all girls.
    - Feet fixed for Helena, Lisa, Rachel and Tina using meshes by Trollwut.
    - Neck seams on all girls should finally be gone forever.
    - Upgraded the Mesh of Sarah to the latest by mario80.
    - Added more Alpha-152 colors and more NyoTengu wing colors.

1.7 Update:
    - Fixed a major bug with the sweat/water Textures and the body Meshes for 4 girls.
    - Updated all the Normal Maps to use the final versions by Harry.
    - Cleaned TMC and Texture Packs of outdated files I accidentally left in.

1.5 Update:
    - Finally all neck seams are fixed (as much as possible with current mod tools).
    - Upgraded Honoka's body mesh to the one by SaafRats, fixing two minor issues.
    - Upgraded all girls to use HQ textures based on the original Photoshop files.
    - Removed the Masked versions due to quality issues, plan to release later.
    - Simplified the DLC packs so now anyone can understand them.

1.2 Update:
    - Further attempts to fix neck seams for all girls who need it.
    - Fixed all dirt and sweat/water Textures on the Ladies to use Harry's.
    - Sarah's body Mesh upgraded to the one by mario80, fixing many issues.
    - Honoka's skin Texture upgraded to a remix of the one by SaafRats.
    - Lisa's skin no longer has a green tint, pale rings around nipples fixed.

Answers to Likely Questions

"Can I fix problems or add content to this Pack?"
    Of course! I will add you to the credits at top and ask you give me a copy to update the Pack with.

"Will you repack all this into a new DLC for me? I want a different combo but I don't know how."
    Yes! just sent me a private message on Undertow or contact me by E-mail.

"Why doesn't Kasumi have her yellow ribbon Ponytail?"
    According to all sources I can find, the Clones have been using the Yellow ribbons as of DOA4, where the True Kasumi has been wearing a Blue ribbon in DOA5, since Phase 4 looks the same I choose to leave the Yellow Ribbon off Kasumi's nude model so you can tell them apart.

"Some girls have purple behind the heart icon and others have blue, two even have pink, why is this?"
    Purple means they have a bush, blue means they are clean shaven, Alpha-152 and Nyotengu have special setups so they got pink, I did this so at a glance you can tell which they are.

"Why do some girls have a bush but not others?"
    I personally don't like the idea of all the Ladies being shaved or bushy as it seems unlikely to happen, faced with this and the fact I couldn't use 2 costume spots on all the Ladies without running into a lot of conflicts with other mods I had to make choices based on their clothes, culture and personality, but you can flip this setting with Detail B in updates 2.5+ of my Mod if you want.

Alternate Downloads of this Mod

Mediafire, Mega and Dropbox links can be found at my Blog here:
    NiteGuardian's Lair: Dead Or Alive Nude Remix

Other Creator's Nude Mods

SaafRats' H-LOD

SaafRats' LUD

Harry Palmer's Real Nude

Squizzo's Nude Outfits

Zero Fighter's Natural Kunoichi

Zero Fighter and Raz' Fighters

Holdenmcclure's HDM

Perry_P's N_Fairy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    LG905, Sephiros, Spideyfan and 15 others like this.
  2. SinSicklical

SinSicklical Potential Patron

Fantastic! Gonna use this tonight. Thanks.

3. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Shit. Time to reinstall DOA5 I guess. Along with DOAX3 this is going to be a fappy- I mean happy xmas.

Edit. Hoodie mod update? My man! That is one of my favorites! How do I like a single post twice?

4. NiteGuardian

Updated the Pack to further fix issues, make sure to grab it guys.

@Sausage&Eggs
    Expect the Hoodies Mod to return before the end of this weekend.

5. lift2015

lift2015 Potential Patron

6. NiteGuardian

7. OctoMonster

OctoMonster Potential Patron

Beautiful mod. Also like your hoodie mod.

Going to keep holding out for a working DOA5 mod with zero pubic hair tho.

8. NiteGuardian

You mean like... this?
    Nude Core Remix Clean DLC | Undertow
    A Complete set of Nude Girls without any hair near their vaginas.

Nude Core Remix Bush DLC | Undertow
    This is a Complete set of Nude Girls with all having hair around their vaginas.

If the issue is it conflicts with some official DLC you own:
    When the Developers are finished there will be no free space left, so you will have to build your own DLC with the Tool to fill a empty spot for a official DLC you skipped or replace some base-game outfits using the Archive Tool, you can find these Tools in my other Topic Here:
    [DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools | Undertow
    If anyone needs help using the Tools in the first section I will provide what help I can in that Topic.

02/07/2016 Edit: Updated File Links.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    warior, RNader, 3island18 and 2 others like this.
  9. 3island18

3island18 Potential Patron

ah yes! Nude Clean, I need that. thank you very much, good sir. nice, I love em shaved clean LOL thanks for making separated one

10. drquik

drquik Potential Patron

Hi, I am kinda new...how do you install the mods

11. Zunga

Zunga Vivacious Visitor

Similar question here.

I have the game on Steam but don't have any DLC. Is it possible to use this mod by creating a DLC folder and placing the extracted folders there?

P.s. A bit of searching brought this up:

How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods | Undertow

but i can't seem to get it to work....

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  12. drquik

drquik Potential Patron

Thanks, Zunga...got it working now :D

13. Zunga

Zunga Vivacious Visitor

Glad to hear that it helped you.

I finally got the nude pack to work on the Steam version without any official DLC but only by copying the entire DOA5LR game directory out of the steam folder and somewhere else. A lot of the stuff was in Japanese but that can be changed back to English in the options menu. Note that I simply added the DLCXXX = YYYYYY for the new mod after the other DLC listed in the ini file and that seemed to work.

i still have no idea why the mod only worked for me after having copied the game to another directory. However, hopefully this might help others with the same issues.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  14. NiteGuardian

Hi there, sorry I have been quiet but I have been busy on a couple of Mod Projects in what little free time I have between the Holidays, I made a Topic here:
    [DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools | Undertow
    That contains all known Modding Tools for DOA that I can find a working version of and several links to various guides that still work (mostly), I intend to continue to update it as I find more or newer versions and will answer any questions as best I can about the Install-type Tools you guys are talking about in that Topic.

As to the question of how to install these, using the DLC version:
    - Grab the .ini Hack in my other post and install it the the main Game.exe directory hitting yes to overwrite if prompted.
    - Open the 3DMGAME.ini in notepad/wordpad and change the "DLC000=000000" lines to match the Numbers of any Official DLC you have, make a order like DLC001, DLC002, DLC003, etc and then after the = put the DLC numbers, adding my DLC at the end and hit save.
    - Drag and drop my DLC file folder (NOT the contents, the whole folder) into the "DLC" folder you see at the Game.exe directory, if there is none create one.
    DONE!

P.S. You cannot play online with custom DLC, they may start detecting them and banning users, also you may crash or crash others when playing without the same Modded DLC.
    The easy work around is when playing alone or local VS leave the "DLC000=000000" lines with Mods in and before going online simply close the game, open the .ini file, delete those lines and save then restart the game.
    The harder one is to replace existing outfits you don't like with a Modded one, that allows you to take them online but the process is far more involved and I will help anyone wanting to learn that over in my Mod Tools Topic.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    cahuesnk, Zunga and fleet like this.
  15. Zunga

Zunga Vivacious Visitor

Thanks for the detailed reply, NiteGuardian - I am sure it will help a lot of people. I have got your mod working now but for some odd reason only outside the Steam folder....

Happy New Year all!

cahuesnk likes this.
  16. cahuesnk

cahuesnk Potential Patron

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Hello friends. I would like to help, please. I am not managing to make the Alpha 152 correctly. What is the true step by step to replace the files in Cos_001? Am I doing something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
  17. tekmarvl

tekmarvl Vivacious Visitor

@ NiteGuardian, I really like what you did here with this packaged mod by adding in your own touch-ups and retouches and dubbing the whole package with Remix in the title. I especially like the touch up on Alpha 152 you gave by giving her a more "natural look" to her otherwise nude appearance if you know what I mean. Also, I like the option you included to have white wings on Nyotengu, as opposed to the black wings you commonly see her have.
    I have a question though with your Bonus Complete Nude Remix. Is it absolutely necessary that I get the TMC files as well, and use Archive Tool in order to use the different Alpha 152 costumes in game, or can I use the supplied DLC package that you provided as is. Just wondering, Thanks.

18. NiteGuardian

@cahuesnk
    When you replace instead of using my DLCs you should use the Archive Tool, then only replace the TMC and TMCL files, do NOT replace the game's ---C files as it can result in crashes or the outfit loading with the wrong color, etc.
    With Alpha-152 simply replace her Cos_001.TMC and Cos_001.TMCL then all 4 of her first Outfits should be the nude you see here.
    Also can I ask you to please put your pictures in a spoiler tag? it would cut down on scrolling for other members!

@tekmarvl
    Thank you for your kind words, I did not feel like my contribution was large enough to label it like it was my Mod, I did put a lot of work and time into them though, so I feel "Remix" is a good term to use.
    The way I set it up, you can use the "Core DLC" to get most of the ladies, then use the "Bonus DLC" to get three colors of Alpha-152 and white wing NyoTengu on top of the Core, its like a addon to an addon.
    You do NOT need the TMC Files if you use the DLC Packs, but I offered the files for making your own DLCs or replacing existing outfits, like Alpha-152 is best replaced since its 2 files instead of a whole DLC, or if your willing to give up a swimsuit or a bunny suit from the base game you can use the Nudes Online by replacing!

cahuesnk and tekmarvl like this.
  19. lift2015

lift2015 Potential Patron

use program name ?

20. Zunga

Zunga Vivacious Visitor