Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (3 Viewers)

Potential Patron
@22130380

It looks like uMod isn't detecting the game.exe. Did you go thru the directions properly? Open uMod, go to Main>use global hook. Then go to Main>Add Game. Then run DOA "game.exe". In the white box at the bottom "Gw 2" and "Car Mod" should disappear automatically. Then right click on that white box area and select "Open Texture/Package" select all the texture files you want, you can select more than one. After you select them, right click on the white box area again and select "Update (reload)". If you do all that stuff properly, you should be good to go. However, I don't know how well this works on other OS's, I'm using 7.

Add game already, but tab game still disappear. I'm using 7 too.

kakarotto

Potential Patron
I got a question. I'm using the launcher to be able to play full screen, Umod opens the game through there but the mod doesn't work, now when I open the game via game exe using UMOD it does work but it's always on windowed mode and at 720p, anywork around this?

RiOT

Content Creator
I got a question. I'm using the launcher to be able to play full screen, Umod opens the game through there but the mod doesn't work, now when I open the game via game exe using UMOD it does work but it's always on windowed mode and at 720p, anywork around this?
Not until someone makes a modified game.exe. The launcher you are using is what's changing the resolution and display options. When you use uMod to launch the exe, it doesn't use the launcher, so everything is at default.

kakarotto

Potential Patron
oh I see bummer. It's like honestly at 720p and windowed mode with no graphics settings options and plus I've seen a couple of threads online with people running into a bunch of issues with this game and the delay as well that came with a downgrade porting the ps3 version instead of the ps4 version, and the increase in system specs... it's like if they were trying really hard to make this game fail on the pc on purpose. thank you for answering my question.

Last edited by a moderator:

kakarotto

Potential Patron
I tried it but sadly it didn't work, I guess i'll wait til they patch this crap of a port to allow full screen. Thank you for the help.

Eigra

Potential Patron
Seriously are you even trying? Your suppose to extract the rar file into a folder and drag and drop into game and then reload and bang done....

Yes i did extract the files(dds),drag and drop or open texture packages but still it doesnt work so i tried this.repacking the dds file into a zip file,i even tried to put this "zip file"on the umod folder but still nothing,any suggestions?ive been trying this the whole day,been reading comments and suggestions even google about it but nothing,....btw i did extract the rar file ok,

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn't need the DLC for this mod. The costume comes with the base game. Maybe you are using the wrong costume? The bands for this mod are red because Vergil recolored them. The original textures are white, it's the mummy costume.

Thanks for the info,but im using the right costume,doesnt change..why is it so hard on me been tring this for a day still got no luck

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody's mods are looking great. I finally, FINALLY got them to work after an hour of playing around with it. But I noticed that the hook injection is DX9. I get slow down and the game pausing every now and then. I would say its my computer, but this laptop is new with a good processor, 16gigs of ram and basically is my 'gaming machine'. I think its because it hooked it in DX9, because without that I don't get any slow down. (I do have the graphic settings up high however). Any way to change the hook injection to DX10/11? Thanks in Advance!

bro how do you get it to work?cuz been trying all day but still i couldnt get it to work,followed each steps,reading some useful comments here for some suggestions maybe you have one? cuz i already tried some of the steps here,thanks

Simecaio

Potential Patron
Hi guys! First I want to apologize for my bad English. I wonder if someone can solve me this question. In some models we applied the alpha on all the clothes. The nude model is missing parts of the genitals e others, however if you look at the body texture it appears complete as there was a hidden alpha layer covering the place. Is that or the 3d model is really missing that part?

Thanks!

Vergil

Content Creator
Almost done. The normals are still messed up. 'Normally' I don't have any problems modify normal maps. Well I hope you still like it this way.
iTaMvUVOW7h6V.jpg

i5FDcEZxlfOJ3.jpg

i8y008E2B7wYp.jpg

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Oh, Deluwyrn was just asking for modding help. :D I think Deluwyrn costume idea was based off of my texture mod: Marie-Rose-Custom-Costume-1 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt (however I could be completely wrong) But I think I posted here, I already added it to game. :D DOA5LR 010 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt
Deluwyrn mod is awesome too. :D

I have it ready now.. All colors matching his picture - lacking the added shine though, as I don't know how to do it.
I suppose I gotta make sure and ask him if it's ok to release it, while mentioning his work as inspiration..(Hey, you never know)

Still planning on maybemaking a few color variants and upload a pack with a few "customization options" to the outfits aswell.

blue1.jpg naughty_suit1.jpg naughty_suit3.jpg naughtypink.jpg pink_version1.jpg pink_version2.jpg

Oh and can't wait to get that custom costume of yours ;) (Oh and YOU'RE Blendern00b? Heh - small world; Had been lurking your Marie Rose renders for a good while before the games launch, haha. Great work.)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hi NiteGuardian can you please help me with this mod i followed all the steps in the instruction but it didnt work,i followed your instruction wherein i repack the needed dds file into a zip then i open texture/packages select the zip file but it doesnt work too View attachment 23505 please do help me please really badly want this mods thanks in advance

Hi there! ok first off you should try the way Virgil directed you to,
by -Extracting- the files from the .rar file using the WinRAR program, Link to Official site: WinRAR download and support: Start
(the free download will do what you need, you don't have to buy it)

Then adding the game to uMod and activating the "use global hook" (these steps were covered on the first page of the thread so I won't re-post the images showing how).
Finally AFTER starting the game you need to go to uMod, drag the files you Extracted (they should end in .dds) onto the open white part of uMod, and - right click > update (reload) - then go back to your game, if you did all these steps correctly, and don't see the outfit changed...
leave uMod up and simply restart the game, check it again to be sure it did update.

Then try my method of taking all those .dds files and putting them into a .zip (highlight them all, right click > send to > Zipped folder) you can name the new .zip whatever you like, and then run the game, go to uMod, right click on the white area your "single textures" is in, choose "add texture/package" and select the .zip, you should get a couple of pop ups, then just - right click > update - and go back to your game, still not working?..
again leave uMod up and restart the game.

Let me know if that helps! (or even if it doesn't!)

RiOT

Content Creator
Hi guys! First I want to apologize for my bad English. I wonder if someone can solve me this question. In some models we applied the alpha on all the clothes. The nude model is missing parts of the genitals e others, however if you look at the body texture it appears complete as there was a hidden alpha layer covering the place. Is that or the 3d model is really missing that part?
I noticed something similar with some models. For instance, with Momiji's mummy costume, if you try to make all of the wrap transparent, it looks like pieces of the model are missing; most noticeably the genitals and a stripe on her back. In this instance, you could likely just make the genital part of the texture non-transparent and paint your own textures on for it to cover that part, and do the same for the strip on her back, while leaving the rest of the texture transparent. Maybe you could do something like this for the textures you are working on? It might take some work finding exactly where the missing pieces are on the texture and matching colors, etc.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Question, I've noticed that when I apply the mods with Umod, the frame rate of the game plummets considerably. Is there any way to avoid this or is it a necessary evil for now until someone can crack the game files?

Simecaio

Potential Patron
I noticed something similar with some models. For instance, with Momiji's mummy costume, if you try to make all of the wrap transparent, it looks like pieces of the model are missing; most noticeably the genitals and a stripe on her back. In this instance, you could likely just make the genital part of the texture non-transparent and paint your own textures on for it to cover that part, and do the same for the strip on her back, while leaving the rest of the texture transparent. Maybe you could do something like this for the textures you are working on? It might take some work finding exactly where the missing pieces are on the texture and matching colors, etc.

I asked the same question on another site, said these meshes are really missing in the 3d model
It would be nice if we had access to 3D mesh models how we could make the changes that fill the spaces without mesh.
But we do not have it yet, so we have to do with what we have.

Thanks for answering!

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Question, I've noticed that when I apply the mods with Umod, the frame rate of the game plummets considerably. Is there any way to avoid this or is it a necessary evil for now until someone can crack the game files?

Ya, unfortunately that is from using umod. Happens to me too.

jimbob

Potential Patron
Hey, wanted to start by saying nice mod.

however, i've been having an issue with it. I can't start the game through umod with global hook on and the game added into the directory. I've done the whole add game -> turn on global hook, but i can't start the game with global hook on and the game added. i tried doing it without the game added and the game starts, but the mod doesn't work. I've done everything the guide in the download has stated, but it just doesn't seem to work. The exact error message I'm getting when I attempt to start the game is "The global hook is active and the game will be injected! Please delete the game from the list or disable the hook!"

I'm running Windows 8. I've tried both R53 and R49 versions of umod. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.