Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Cybertronix

Potential Patron
A little sneak peek, Work In Progress.
Weird things happen with the normal maps in DOA5. Their tangent normal maps are not working as expected. Have to figure out what I can do to make it work. Be patient guys and thank you for all your great feedback and donations! That really motivated me.
View attachment 23466

Thanks man, you're awesome!

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
A little sneak peek, Work In Progress.
Weird things happen with the normal maps in DOA5. Their tangent normal maps are not working as expected. Have to figure out what I can do to make it work. Be patient guys and thank you for all your great feedback and donations! That really motivated me.
View attachment 23466

Yeah, I have the same issue : although everything is neat from all the spec/normal maps on my side, it still does some weird things...

No improve regarding forcing alpha into maps?

Keep up the good work !

THEX

Potential Patron
Tina - cop

example1.jpg example2.jpg
some maps can changed to be seen only when the caracter is wet
Tina - cop

Last edited by a moderator:

Zack91

Potential Patron
Hi people, i'm new and definetly not experienced, but i'm trying to give my contribution...
so far i wasn't able to get anything done, i was working on hitomi's gr/ylw costume adding transparency but it seems textures display normally after reloading into the game... i'll try something...

I wanted to ask something instead: is possible to improve nipples, in people's work? ... they all seem identical.. and "washed out" too..
you think is possible? or does it require more than just texture modding?

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Read previous pages of this thread, please.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't nude, but something I am working on. Not done with the specular map. >_< :D
View attachment 23452View attachment 23453View attachment 23454
Marie-Rose-Custom-Costume-2 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt

Duuude! You read my mind! Saw that picture on DeviantArt a week ago or so and hoped someone would make it in the game.

Also thought of making my Marie Rose see-through costume red - with the front see through - like this:
Marie Rose Naughty Suit 3 by Deluwyrn on DeviantArt
And someone at lovers lab kinda promised he'll do that re-color for me..

But yeah - that looks amazing! Looking forward to it - thanks for your work in advance :)

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Duuude! You read my mind! Saw that picture on DeviantArt a week ago or so and hoped someone would make it in the game.

Also thought of making my Marie Rose see-through costume red - with the front see through - like this:
Marie Rose Naughty Suit 3 by Deluwyrn on DeviantArt
And someone at lovers lab kinda promised he'll do that re-color for me..

But yeah - that looks amazing! Looking forward to it - thanks for your work in advance :)

Oh, Deluwyrn was just asking for modding help. :D I think Deluwyrn costume idea was based off of my texture mod: Marie-Rose-Custom-Costume-1 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt (however I could be completely wrong) But I think I posted here, I already added it to game. :D DOA5LR 010 by BlenderN00b on DeviantArt
Deluwyrn mod is awesome too. :D

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Everybody's mods are looking great. I finally, FINALLY got them to work after an hour of playing around with it. But I noticed that the hook injection is DX9. I get slow down and the game pausing every now and then. I would say its my computer, but this laptop is new with a good processor, 16gigs of ram and basically is my 'gaming machine'. I think its because it hooked it in DX9, because without that I don't get any slow down. (I do have the graphic settings up high however). Any way to change the hook injection to DX10/11? Thanks in Advance!

bleurk

Potential Patron
for those who didn't know, here is the main hub of the consol modding community for DOA5:
XeNTaX ? View topic - Dead or Alive series formats and tools
It contain a damn lot's of theories, tools and process, it's really interesting.
I couldn't find enough time to read it all, but this was pretty informative.

- - - Updated - - -

Jobs closed today so i think can work my magic. I won't guarantee it will look perfect tho but i'll do my best.

- - - Updated - - -

From my understanding, at the moment some can't be yet modded due to file encryption. This may or not be the case. Being part of StreetModders (Deviantart) i'm no stranger to dds editing but TN really hit it out the ballpark with this port.
Wo that's sound interesting ! Thanks ;)

Also, this place is really good to discus, but I found a place where console modders used to upload pics, maybe we could use this to share pictures without fooding thread ?
http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=...=0&f_misc=1&f_search=doa&f_apply=Apply+Filter

Again, HUGE thanks to Vergil for starting the business ! :D

RiOT

Content Creator
This game really seems to go out of its way to make transparency not work on most outfits. We need a list of which costumes can have transparency added to them or are easily moddable. I only know of Momiji 8, Kasumi 16 & 17, Ayane 14, and Kokoro 16 (has holes). Momiji's, Kasumi's and Ayane's can easily be made topless. I tried a lot of other costumes but didn't come across any that worked.
Thanks for the tips on the costumes with alpha! The only one I was able to find so far was the one in this thread. Even some of the Xmas wrap costumes are different from Momiji's mummy wrap when it comes to the way alpha is handled. I thought it would be handled the same way, but it looks like they are handled closer to the way bikinis are handled. Just means more work for us, I guess. Can't wait til we can work on models.

I open umod and open the game.. and i was trying to do the same of the video but i cant extract textures.. where in the game is umod working?.. in the select char?.. or i must start a battle?..
Yes, it works in the character select screen also. If you are trying to extract single textures, perhaps you need to make shortcut keys for Back/Next/Extract. If you enable text/texture PIP in the top left corner (checkboxes) you will be able to see textures as you scroll through the hash. Going backwards is usually better (3000+ textures) as most of the body textures appear after 3000 or so.

Any way to change the hook injection to DX10/11? Thanks in Advance!
I believe that one of the constraints regarding uMod is the DX9 thing. Games that can't use DX9 don't work with it. I'm still kinda new to this though, and might be wrong.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
@Kasihel:

What about bikinis? Like this one from Hitomi
1427918629688.jpg

Or Helenas seashell bikini?

Are they modable? Atleast I think they should be.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Yes sadly the game is DX9 bastards should had went 11. Any ways i made my own topic for my texture mod here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/mods-2...pc-zack-island-hd-texture-mod-2019/#post28251

DANG, that sucks. And thanks to RiOT too, now I just have to figure out how to stop the slowdown, as it does it often. I know I can turn the settings down, but that would just suck.

I patiently await more mods, such as more overall mods. The Ayane one was nice. :) I like the Momiji mod too tho, very well done.

- M

Eigra

Potential Patron
Hi,im new here and wanna thank Vergil for this awesome mod,,but can someone please help me?i dont know why i follow all the instructions step by step but the mods doesnt show or load in my game,Im using umod r53 heres what i did I run the Umod click use global hook, then add the game select the doa 5 exe,then i run the game,i minimize it and i go to Umod i right click on the white space open/texture package and i add all the dds files then i click update reload then back to game, but the mod doesnt show up or load in my game..i try to exit the game left the umod running then start the game again,minize it go to umod to udpdate and reload the mod but still nothing happens,I tried this for many times but ended up nothing.I have the dlc needed for this mod what could be the problem?i even try to repack and put only the dds file into a zip then copy it to the umod folder still doesnt work,Please help me really love to have this mod.Sory for my bad english

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
DANG, that sucks. And thanks to RiOT too, now I just have to figure out how to stop the slowdown, as it does it often. I know I can turn the settings down, but that would just suck.

I patiently await more mods, such as more overall mods. The Ayane one was nice. :) I like the Momiji mod too tho, very well done.

- M

It hooks into game reason why slow downs. We need to keep doing what we doing now til tools come out until they are natively inserted.

On a different topic, don't know if this is the right place to ask:

I am doing a Package for all the mods so far. It would stay here on GV. I would pack my mods first. And every creator who is fine, that I add his/her work can write in the thread or pm me or I can pm also the creator.

What do you think?

Sure depends i think you need to wait a little longer before we have mod packs.

RiOT

Content Creator
I have the dlc needed for this mod what could be the problem?i even try to repack and put only the dds file into a zip then copy it to the umod folder still doesnt work,Please help me really love to have this mod.Sory for my bad english
You shouldn't need the DLC for this mod. The costume comes with the base game. Maybe you are using the wrong costume? The bands for this mod are red because Vergil recolored them. The original textures are white, it's the mummy costume.

Eigra

Potential Patron
Hi Folks!

Just thought I'd Report in my findings after trying 3 versions of uMod, and break down what everyone has said so far + add my suspicions about what's going on here.
First off uMod versions:

r53 worked for me, and at that it did not the first time, on reloading the game a second time, with the files pre-saved from the last session it worked fine, in other words, if you know you did it right and it fails, exit game, leave uMod up, go right back in and remember to still go to uMod and - right click > update - then it should (after further testing, removing/loading a few times, it seems to be a 50/50 on working first time)

r49 never worked for me, it seems those posting that it does not work are on 64 bit systems, meanwhile those who just say "it worked" or "thanks" (on further investigating their other posts) seem to be on 32 bit systems (assuming they did not update since said posts) perhaps this is what's causing the divide? it could make sense why it worked on r49 for Virgil and a few others, but I lack any 32 bit computers in my home to test this on, so please fellow GVZ'ers get us some test data on this.

r44 I know, stupid to even try, but I did, this version I suspect will never work for anyone with this game, due to its age and ways of loading, but wanted to post for coverage so people know.

Now that being said, let me drop a quick thought on the files and the finicky nature of the loading...
I noticed if I re-packaged just the needed .DDS files into a .Zip file and manually selected it with - right click > open texture/package - that it worked first load every time I tested. (your results may vary)

Also I don't know how many of you read up on (or were part of) the old DOA volleyball 1/2 modding scene for Xbox/360 but they found that this Developer spends more time trying to code in ways to fight modding than just about any, so I would encourage everyone to try at least 3 times each, with both r49 and r53 before saying its "not working". (Not saying that this game is the same or that uMod works like those Mods, just saying there is a track record for this kind of difficulty with this Developer, patience is key here)

Hi NiteGuardian can you please help me with this mod i followed all the steps in the instruction but it didnt work,i followed your instruction wherein i repack the needed dds file into a zip then i open texture/packages select the zip file but it doesnt work too bandicam 2015-04-02 20-36-10-060.jpg please do help me please really badly want this mods thanks in advance

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Hi NiteGuardian can you please help me with this mod i followed all the steps in the instruction but it didnt work,i followed your instruction wherein i repack the needed dds file into a zip then i open texture/packages select the zip file but it doesnt work too View attachment 23505 please do help me please really badly want this mods thanks in advance
Seriously are you even trying? Your suppose to extract the rar file into a folder and drag and drop into game and then reload and bang done....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.