Original Knockoutman World Marie-Anne vs Madison Rayne: Madison Rayne Knows Talent (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
As the camera's focus sharpens, a room materializes before our eyes. It's a room of intensity and anticipation, where physicality and strategy collide. The mat room comes into view, dominated by a trio of royal blue mats, each measuring 12 feet by 6 feet and a formidable 4 inches thick. These mats are the arena, the canvas upon which athleticism and competition will soon unfold. The camera's perspective starts at a corner of the room, capturing the expanse of the mats. Their deep blue hue contrasts boldly against the stark white walls that enclose the space. The lighting is crisp, illuminating every inch of the room with a clinical brightness, creating an atmosphere that's both inviting and unforgiving. The camera glides smoothly, its movement mirroring the fluidity of the sport that this room hosts. The mats stretch out in all directions, inviting combatants to step forth, their presence seemingly imbued with a sense of history and purpose. The room is spacious, allowing for the kind of dynamic, unrestricted movement that the competitors crave. The walls, pure white and unadorned, stand as silent observers to the forthcoming spectacle. As the camera continues its panoramic sweep, it captures the finer details of the room. There's a sense of readiness in the air, as if the room itself holds its breath, bracing for the energy that's about to be unleashed. The mats are pristine, their surface textured and inviting, promising a challenge that's both physically demanding and mentally stimulating.

In the distance, a dark navy blue curtain sways ever so slightly, a portal to the outside world that seems worlds away from this cocoon of combat. But for now, all focus is on the room, on the promise of athleticism and the clash of wills that it harbors. As the camera lingers on the room, a figure emerges from behind the curtain, casting a sultry allure that commands attention. With every step, the atmosphere seems to shift, as Madison Rayne makes her entrance into the mat room. Her presence is magnetic, drawing the gaze of all who are fortunate enough to witness this moment. Madison's autumn brown hair cascades in gentle waves, catching the light to reveal a subtle trace of blonde that adds a touch of ethereal radiance. The interplay of colors in her hair mirrors the depth and complexity of her persona, a woman who effortlessly embodies both strength and allure. Dressed in a sleek ensemble that's designed to both empower and captivate, Madison wears black leggings with intricate latticework. These leggings cling to her form, accentuating every curve and contour. The fabric seems to embrace her, enhancing her natural beauty and exuding an air of sophistication. The leggings aren't just attire; they're an extension of Madison's confidence, allowing her to move with grace and purpose. But it's not just the leggings that steal the spotlight. Madison's choice of a low-cut black halter top push-up sports bra showcases her toned physique, accentuating her defined shoulders and drawing attention to her sculpted arms and B-cup breasts as they stand erect and in full view of the camera. The bra lifts and shapes, enhancing her already striking features. The confident curve of her neckline hints at both power and allure, a combination that Madison effortlessly embodies. Her black wrestling boots, adorned with her name meticulously stitched into the sides, complete the ensemble. With "Madison" displayed proudly on her right boot and "Rayne" on her left, every step she takes is a statement, a declaration of her identity and purpose. Madison Rayne's stature may be compact, but her presence is undeniable. Standing at 5 feet 3 inches, she owns every inch of the mat room, a testament to her unwavering confidence and unyielding determination. Her dark brown eyes, brimming with intensity, take in the surroundings with a mix of focus and anticipation, reflecting the fire that burns within her. As she enters the mat room, Madison Rayne becomes a living embodiment of power and poise, a wrestler whose physical attributes are matched only by her undeniable charisma. The camera captures every detail – from the lattice work on her leggings that mirrors her complexity to the trace of blonde in her hair that hints at hidden depths. Madison Rayne has arrived, and her presence electrifies the room, setting the stage for a display of skill, strength, and sensuality that's uniquely her own.

Emerging from the unseen realm behind the lens, the voice of Knockoutman, the visionary behind Knockoutman's Wrestling, resonates. His words shatter the silence of the moment, ushering the viewing audience into a realm of anticipation for the luminary who has graced the mat room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the world renowned Knockoutman's World. Today, a remarkable spectacle awaits you. It is my profound privilege to introduce a legend in our midst. She has graced the rings of TNA Impact Wrestling, conquered the stages of AEW wrestling, and amassed a treasure trove of accolades, awards, and titles. None other than the embodiment of magnificence, the Knockout Queen herself, Madison Rayne!" Knockoutman's voice resounds with escalating fervor as he heralds the entrance of Madison Rayne onto the mat. Madison's gracious smile acknowledges the praises Knockoutman has bestowed on her. With poise, she extends her gratitude, to Knockoutman, slightly blushing as he introduces her, and giving him a flirtatious smile in acknowledgment.

As Knockoutman lets his camera roam, soaking in her entire presence, Madison chimes in with a warm tone, "Hey, thanks a bunch. Gotta say, I'm really digging what you've put together here."

"Ah, you're making me blush now," Knockoutman playfully retorts. "So Madison, the audience wants to know. What's the story behind you gracing us with your presence in the mat room today?"

"Well, you know, I've kind of taken a bit of a step back from the ring lately. Been channeling my energy into training the up-and-comers and scouting fresh talent for All Elite Wrestling, the gig I'm representing these days," Madison explains. "Speaking of which, you've got a couple of firecrackers on your roster that seriously caught my attention. I'm really hoping I can find a moment to have a chat with Emerald, your reigning Knockoutman's World Champion."

"Emerald's got that spark, no doubt about it. It's awesome to see her shine and make her mark, getting recognized on a bigger stage," Knockoutman chips in.

"Absolutely, her wrestling accumen is undeniable and I think she's ready for a..." Madison's sentence gets interrupted as the curtain dramatically swings open, revealing Marie-Anne, a true veteran of the Knockoutman's Wrestling roster. She's practically been a part of the company since its inception.

As Marie-Anne steps into the room, a wave of vibrant energy seems to wash over the space. Clad in a two-piece teal blue bikini, the color is a striking contrast against the pure white walls and her slightly tanned skin. The bikini hugs her form flawlessly, tracing every curve and silhouette. Her teal blue bikini top embraces her athletic build, enhancing her allure. The coordinated bottom fits her snugly, showcasing her well-defined curves to perfection. It's as if a subtle spotlight is cast on her, emphasizing her striking figure. Truly, she radiates an undeniable charisma. The ensemble is completed by a pair of white wrestling boots with teal accents that reach just below her knees, adding a touch of flair to her appearance. Marie-Anne's presence is a burst of vitality, her stance radiating confidence and readiness. Her body, built more like a casual runner than an in-shape wrestler, exudes a sense of approachability, embodying the "girl next door" charm. Her long blonde hair cascades down her back, catching the light in a way that it almost seems to shimmer. The infectious smile she wears is genuine and warm, instantly drawing anyone's attention. But it's her killer eyebrows that truly stand out, framing her face in a way that's both alluring and intense, a perfect match for her passionate persona. Marie-Anne steps forward with a sense of determination. Her demeanor suggests that she's here to prove herself, to show her worth within the world of wrestling. Her eyes, a vibrant shade of blue, hold a fire within them, reflecting the unwavering passion that fuels her every move.

Madison Rayne, always perceptive, notices the new arrival and gives her an acknowledging nod. Knockoutman's camera shifts its focus, capturing the entrance of this seasoned wrestler into the room. The atmosphere seems to hum with anticipation, the clash of personalities and potential battles almost looming in the air.

Knockoutman's voice breaks in again, bubbling over with enthusiasm. "And just when we thought we'd reached the peak of surprises, the mat room dishes out yet another treat. A bonafide legend, a bedrock of Knockoutman's Wrestling – the one and only Marie-Anne – steps into the spotlight!"

Marie-Anne steps forward with a mixture of incredulity and humor. "Hold up, did I seriously hear you right earlier?" she interjects, her pace deliberate as she approaches Madison. "You can't honestly mean you're only here to scope out Emerald."

Madison, taken aback by Marie-Anne's unwavering confidence, glances at the camera and exchanges a glance with Knockoutman, confirming the unexpected interruption. She then gathers herself to respond. "Well, Emerald did catch my eye, and I must confess, I'm not entirely familiar with you," Madison acknowledges with a hint of apology in her tone. "So, pardon me for not sharing the same level of excitement as Knockoutman. But I'm curious, what brings you into the mix?" She locks eyes with Marie-Anne, attempting to fathom the rationale behind this unanticipated intrusion during her interview with Knockoutman.

"I've been here since day one, a founding member of this roster at Knockoutman's World. And if you're here to scout talent for AEW, then that talent should be none other than me," Marie-Anne asserts passionately before Madison Rayne abruptly halts her with a swift hand gesture, demanding silence.

"Wait, seriously? You must be pulling my leg. I can't even put a name to your face, so clearly, veteran status or not, you haven't exactly left a mark here in Knockoutman's World," Madison retorts with an incredulous smirk. Her words sting, causing Marie-Anne's frustration and a hint of hurt to bubble to the surface. She stammers as she attempts to respond.

"Uh, well, I mean, I've contributed more than you might think. My impact has echoed throughout this place, every fighter that steps onto these mats follows a path I helped carve," Marie-Anne asserts with a hint of desperation, her voice shaky yet determined.

Madison lets out a chuckle, her amusement evident as she sees the chord she's struck with Marie-Anne. She then proceeds to mock her with a taunting tone, "Oh, so you're convinced you've left an indelible mark here, huh? Well, let's be crystal clear – unless your idea of impact is providing a spectacular canvas for the so-called talents you trained to wipe the floor with, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Seems like they've been forging their own paths right over you."

"Enough with the insults. I don't have to stand here and take crap from a subpar wrestler like yourself, who had to take a step….back from wrestling," Marie-Anne asserts, a mocking air-quote gesture accentuating her words as she mimics Madison Rayne's supposed "step back" from the ring. Her tone drips with sarcasm, implying that Madison's wrestling skills were lacking, pushing her into the role of talent scout instead. With her eyes locked onto Madison, Marie-Anne's voice becomes even more pointed. "And let's not pretend, you really ever did anything except get you butt whooped when you did actually wrestle, I don't need to tolerate this from a has-been loser like you."

Madison, unphased, meets Marie-Anne's challenging gaze head-on. "Oh, a has-been, huh?" She throws the accusation right back at Marie-Anne. "Tell you what, why don't you prove to me and all the Knockoutman’s fans watching, why you're worth any of my time. I know I can easily show everyone in Knockoutman's World that there's a reason behind my championship titles and accolades. And I'll do that by making quick work of you, right here and right now," Madison counters, her words a direct challenge, daring Marie-Anne to back up her boasts with action.

Sensing the escalating tension in the room, Knockoutman steps in, attempting to defuse the situation and salvage some equilibrium between the two fierce competitors. "Ladies, come on now, let's take a step back for a moment. Marie-Anne, I don't think Madison's intention here was to..."

Interrupting Knockoutman abruptly, Madison cuts in, her voice brimming with confidence. "Nah, don't bother saving her from the can of whoop-ass I'm about to unleash. This jobber's going down without me breaking a sweat."

Marie-Anne retorts without missing a beat, her determination unwavering. "Stay out of this, Knockoutman. I'm more than ready to give this has-been a taste of defeat right here, right now."

Knockoutman seizes the opportunity to make things official, his voice firm. "Alright, ladies, if that's the case, let's do this properly. I'll sanction this match, no holds barred, 15 minutes match. I'll count back from three, and when I say 'Wrestle', it's on."

Both fighters, locked in a fierce stare-down, nod their agreement to the match rules and stipulations, their resolve evident. As Knockoutman initiates the countdown, anticipation hangs in the air.

"Three... Two... One... Wrestle!"

Madison and Marie-Anne slowly circle one another. The sound of their measured breathing and shuffling of their feet echo off the walls of the mat room. They both calculate strategy looking for an opening to engage the other. Suddenly, like two predators lunging at their prey, they both explode into motion. Their arms stretch out, meeting in the center, fingers entwined with one another’s. The collar and elbow tie-up, one of the oldest and most fundamental positions in combat, sees both of them striving for dominance. Madison's right-hand grips Marie-Anne's neck, just as Marie-Anne's hand finds purchase on Madison's collar. Their other hands find each other's elbows, completing the lock. It becomes a true test of strength and strategy, as they both push and pull, seeking any sort of advantage. It is clear, through the huffing and puffing by both fighters that neither wants to give an edge to the other.

The camera catches the strain in their muscles and hears their strained breathing. Madiosn's face is set in a determined grimace while Marie-Anne’s eyes blaze with intensity. They shuffle their feet, twisting and turning, trying to find the perfect angle to unbalance the other.But, slowly and surely, Madison starts to gain the upper hand. Her slight weight advantage, combined with an adrenaline-fueled burst of strength, start to make a difference. Marie-Anne's feet begin to slide backward, each step heavier and less controlled than the one before. Marie-Anne's resolve remains strong, but the inexorable force of Madison's drive is overwhelming. Step by step, Madison forces Marie-Anne backward, her strength and leverage leaving Marie-Anne with fewer options and less room to maneuver. And then, with a final push, Madison slams Marie-Anne against the wall. The resounding thud of Marie-Anne’s back echoes throughout the mat room. But Madison doesn't let the moment linger. Releasing her grip from the collar and elbow, she quickly pulls back her right hand and, with a loud smack, delivers a thunderous open-hand chop right to Marie-Anne's chest. The sound of the strike reverberates through the room seeming to ring off the walls. Marie-Anne's breath catches in her throat, her eyes widening in surprise and pain.

“Is that all you've got? I was expecting more!” Madison taunts, her voice oozing with arrogance. With deliberate menace, she pulls her hand back, readying herself for another resounding chop aimed at Marie-Anne's chest. The intent behind Madison's movement is unmistakable: she's aiming to incapacitate her opponent with sheer force.

Amidst the onslaught of beratement from Madison, Marie-Anne's mind races, a tumult of emotions and tactics swirling within. "She thinks she's got me cornered, but I've been in tight spots before," Marie-Anne silently vows. Flashes from her past training sessions flood her mind. Despite Madison Rayne's glaring advantage in experience and trophies, Marie-Anne knows she's not completely defenseless. She frantically searches her memory, seeking any escape technique or counter she had learned. Madison's looming shadow and the cold sting of the earlier slap snap Marie-Anne back to the present.

The very name 'Madison Rayne' carries weight in the wrestling world, and the reality of facing such an experience pro sends a chilling ripple down Marie-Anne’s spine. "Focus, Marie! Show no weakness," she commands herself, all the while grappling with the irony of her predicament against such a famed opponent.

The next chop comes swiftly, loaded with Madison's unwavering conviction and raw power. As the blow connects, pain flares, coursing through Marie-Anne like a bolt of lightning. The searing sting blurs her thoughts, momentarily eclipsing everything else. Marie-Anne blinks, her eyes refocusing after the disorienting pain from the chops. She registers that Madison's dominance hasn't waned; if anything, it has grown. Determined to regain some control, Marie tries to formulate a quick strategy to turn the tables. Letting out a determined growl, she attempts to push away from the confining wall. Yet, before she can find her footing, Madison skillfully grabs Marie-Anne's arm, seizing it by the elbow. With a swift motion, Madison pins the arm overhead, reminiscent of a teacher demanding an answer from a stubborn student. This act not only asserts Madison's control but also presses Marie-Anne's elbow into the wall, effectively immobilizing her. The maneuver leaves Marie-Anne vulnerable, her chest exposed and presenting an all-too-tempting target for Madison.

"You know, Marie-Anne," Madison began with a mock sweetness, her voice dripping with condescension, "I almost feel bad for you. You step into this arena, thinking you're something special, but all you really are is another pitiful jobber trying to play with the big girls." Marie-Anne's eyes darted around, searching for an escape, but Madison continued, her words cutting deeper than any physical blow. "Did you really think you stood a chance against me? I've faced countless like you, and they all end up the same way: broken, defeated, and forgotten." Madison leaned in, her face inches from Marie-Anne's, her breath hot against her ear. "You see this fist?" she whispered menacingly, drawing attention to her clenched hand. "It's sent more wrestlers packing than you've had matches. And now, it's going to end your little fairy tale." She pulled back, letting the gravity of her threat sink in, her eyes locked onto the vulnerable expanse of Marie-Anne's chest. "After this, no one will remember Marie-Anne. They'll only remember the night Madison Rayne delivered the punch heard around the world." With a predatory grin, Madison prepared to unleash her devastating heart punch, ready to seal Marie-Anne's fate.

Marie-Anne’s mind races as all sound seemed to dull and blur as Madison Rayne's fist drove deep into her chest. Time seemed to slow as she felt the immediate and sharp pain radiate from the point of impact, like a thunderclap striking right at her heart.

Breath. She needed to breathe. An invisible weight pressed down on Marie-Anne’s chest, refusing her lungs the oxygen they desperately craved. It was as if a giant hand was squeezing her diaphragm, making it impossible to pull in air. Marie-Anne’s heart, startled by the sudden assault, hammered wildly against her ribcage, its rhythm fast and erratic. Each thud seemed to further emphasize the grave mistake she had made by underestimating Madison Rayne. Disorientation clouded her vision, blurring the bright lights overhead, and the distinct features of the mat beneath her. The world tilted, and swayed, colors merging and swirling as if she were trapped in a chaotic dream. Marie-Anne felt the telltale heat of a forming bruise where Madison's fist had met her skin. She didn’t need to see it to know that an ugly shade of blue and purple was blossoming there, just barely visible above the edge of her bikini top. Panic surged within Marie-Anne. Fear gnawed at her insides, an insistent voice whispering that she was out of her league, that she had no business being in the same ring as Madison. Every trained move, every strategy she had planned, seemed to evaporate in that split second. Emotionally, a chasm opened inside her. A sinking realization dawned on Marie-Anne: she was outclassed. The seasoned prowess of Madison wasn’t something she was prepared for, and the weight of that truth pressed heavier than any physical blow she'd received. And then, with a final, poignant moment of clarity, Marie-Anne's strength gave out entirely. She felt her knees buckle, her body becoming weightless, and she succumbed to the darkness, collapsing face-first onto the mat, her consciousness slipping away.

"Marie-Anne is down, and it looks like that heart punch sealed her fate," Knockoutman declared from behind the camera lens.

As he began capturing the scene, the spotlight bathed Marie-Anne in a glow, highlighting her defeated form sprawled across the mat. A hushed stillness settled over the arena, punctuated only by the faint sound of Marie-Anne's labored breaths as she struggled for oxygen. Starting at her feet, Knockoutman's lens glided upwards. The boots she wore hinted at a graceful arch beneath, leading to well-defined calves - testaments to countless hours of training and numerous battles faced. Her muscular thighs showcased a blend of power and finesse. The camera continued its journey, revealing the gentle slope of her lower back and then her narrow waist. The gleam of the mat room lights played upon her sun-kissed skin, made more evident by her bikini. Every contour, every muscle spoke of a discipline hard-earned and a strength that was innate. As the camera moved, a shadow of a bruise began to emerge on the side of her chest, partially obscured by her prone position. It was a muted reminder of the devastating blow she'd received—a poignant symbol of the fight's ferocity. Her outstretched arms rested on the mat, fingers slightly curled—possibly a reflex from her last-ditch effort to defend herself or break her fall. Finally, the camera lingered on her face. Each breath Marie-Anne took caused her blonde hair to dance around her, creating an ethereal halo. Even in this state, her face exuded tranquility—a sharp contrast to the battle's previous ferocity. Her closed eyes, the gentle contour of her cheek, and her relaxed lips painted a picture of peaceful resilience amidst the mat's tumult.

Madison Rayne grabbed a handful of Marie-Anne's blonde locks, yanking her up off the mat. The forceful pull instantly dragged Marie-Anne from the edges of unconsciousness, pulling her into a painful, disoriented reality.

"You think you can step onto the mat with a former champion like me, sweetheart?" Madison spat, her voice dripping with disdain. "Every time you lie on this mat, dreaming of victory, remember it's my mat, and girls like you are just here to make me look even better."

Marie-Anne's head spun, the world coming into a blurry focus. Pain lanced through her scalp where Madison gripped her, but it was the emotional sting of Madison's words that hurt more. The weight of them pressed down on her, feeding the doubts that had already begun to take root. I'm out of my depth, Marie-Anne thought desperately. Why did I think I could take on a titan like Madison Rayne? She's not just any wrestler; she's a legend.

Madison's laughter, sharp and mocking, cut through her thoughts. "Look at you! Dazed, confused, and so far out of your league. I've faced and defeated the best, and you, Marie-Anne, barely qualify as a warm-up." Each word was like a dagger, puncturing Marie-Anne's confidence. She could feel the energy draining from her, replaced with a growing sense of dread. The cavernous gap in experience between the two was evident, and Marie-Anne felt like a deer caught in headlights, fully aware of the impending doom.

“She's a veteran, a champion many times over,” Marie-Anne's thoughts raced, “and I'm just...me.”

The grim realization that she was still at the mercy of Madison Rayne, with no way out, settled heavily on her shoulders. With Marie-Anne's world spinning, Madison Rayne's grip on her hair felt like the only anchoring point to reality. The experienced Madison wasted no time capitalizing on Marie-Anne’s disoriented state. After yanking Marie-Anne off the mat by her hair, Madison swiftly positioned herself side-by-side with her, while maintaining that firm grip. Using her free hand, she grabbed Marie-Anne around the waist, ensuring control of her opponent’s body. The atomic drop requires precision and perfect timing. Madison, having executed this move countless times in her career, knew just how to set it up. She lifted Marie-Anne off her feet slightly, shifting her so that her back was directly against Madison’s side. Marie-Anne, still reeling from the earlier onslaught, could barely register the sequence of movements. Her legs dangled momentarily, her eyes widened in panic as she sensed what was coming. But the sheer speed and force with which Madison maneuvered her made resistance near impossible.

In position now, Madison smirked confidently, readying herself to deliver the atomic drop. She taunted, "You ready for a crash landing, Marie?" ensuring that when she dropped Marie-Anne, the defeated jobber's tailbone would meet Madison's knee in an excruciating impact. With meticulous precision, Madison adjusted her stance, angling her knee directly beneath Marie-Anne's tailbone.

Feeling the impending doom, Marie-Anne's voice quivered, "No, please... I can't..." Her eyes darted across the vacant mat room, searching desperately for an escape.

But Madison was relentless. "Too late for begging now!" she sneered. In one swift, assertive move, Madison forced Marie-Anne down onto her elevated knee.

The immediate impact of the atomic drop was staggering. Marie-Anne's entire frame shuddered from the aftershock, her eyes widening in horror, and a sharp gasp breaking free. "Oh god!" she cried, pain evident in her voice. Instantly, her hand flew to her tailbone, which throbbed painfully from the impact.

Madison chuckled darkly, "Can't handle the heat, Marie?" Sensing her opponent's vulnerability, she gave her a nudge. Still disoriented, Marie-Anne staggered a few steps, clutching her injured area and gasping for the breath that had been knocked out of her.

Seizing this moment of weakness, Madison, still positioned behind the staggering Marie-Anne, unleashed a crushing low blow uppercut, taunting, "This is for thinking you deserved any shot of gracing any company, or that I should every consider scouting you." The effect was instantaneous.

The little breath Marie-Anne had managed to regain was swiftly and violently expelled. "No more... please," she whimpered, but Madison was merciless.

Even though her hands were somewhat shielding the area, the force behind Madison's move was undeniable. Pain exploded across Marie-Anne's senses, her vision blurring as it felt as though a sledgehammer had struck her most sensitive region. Dazed, she dropped to her knees, her mind a whirl of confusion and agony. Through her pain, she thought, *How did I end up here?* Desperate thoughts raced through her mind, looking for a way out, but the searing pain held her body captive, unresponsive to her will.

Being the seasoned and skilled wrestler that she was, Madison seized her moment of superiority. She could sense Marie-Anne's vulnerability like a shark smelling blood in the water. Fluidly, with the grace of a dancer and the intent of a hunter, Madison got to her feet. Marie-Anne, dazed and on her knees, was perfectly set up for Madison's next move.

With a mocking lilt in her voice, Madison jeered, "Ready for round two, sweetheart?" She then reached down, capturing both of Marie-Anne's arms and wrenching them backward with such vigor that Marie-Anne let out a pained yelp. As if choreographed, Madison simultaneously placed her boot against the center of Marie-Anne's trembling back, pressing down.

Marie-Anne gasped, each breath a labor, "Please, Madison... it's too much..." But her pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Holding Marie-Anne's wrists tightly, Madison leaned back, using her strength and body weight to stretch Marie-Anne to a painful limit. The sensation was instant and unbearable. Marie-Anne felt as if her arms might detach, the pain centering intensely around her shoulder blades. Every muscle, every tendon felt like it was being mercilessly drawn taut. Pain cascaded down her back, each spinal bone aching under the intense pressure. Her neck craned backward, her eyes blinded by the glaring mat room lights.

The anguish was consuming, and unable to hold back, a harrowing scream echoed from Marie-Anne. "Madison, please! I can't take any more!" she pleaded. But the nature of Madison's hold rendered Marie-Anne powerless, her hands unable to tap out. Screaming, crying out in sheer desperation, was the only outlet she had.

Amid Marie-Anne's piercing cries of anguish, Madison, who had her locked in the excruciating standing surfboard, finally seemed to tire of the relentless screams. Yet the cunning wrestler, ever the showwoman, had another act of cruelty up her sleeve.

"Shhh...," Madison cooed mockingly, "Don't worry, I've got something else in store for you." Releasing the pressure, she removed her boot from Marie-Anne's back. For Marie-Anne, it was a fleeting second of relief, a brief respite from the unrelenting agony. But the break was a mere illusion; Madison's next maneuver was even more malevolent. In a swift motion, she twisted Marie-Anne's arms, crossing them under her chin, effectively using them against her. The choke was immediate, tightening like a vice. Marie-Anne, her throat already sore from screaming, found herself struggling for each breath, her own arms betraying her.

"No... please," she rasped weakly, her vision starting to blur and darken.

Madison smirked, her voice dripping with arrogance, "Tired already? I'm just getting started." Marie-Anne felt herself teetering on the edge of consciousness, torn between the acute pain and the encroaching blackness. Trapped in the hold, unable to tap or voice her submission, she was at Madison’s mercy. And Madison, with the cold expertise of a veteran, savored every moment of Marie-Anne's distress. Increasing the pressure, Madison seemed intent on pushing Marie-Anne to her limits. Marie-Anne's body, starving for air, began to tremble uncontrollably. Recognizing this, Madison deftly placed her boot once again on Marie-Anne’s back, pinning her in place. The world began to close in on Marie-Anne. Her eyes, wide with terror, rolled back, revealing a blank, vacant stare. Her lips, quivering, opened slightly, releasing a thin line of saliva that landed on the mat below, a final testament to Madison's absolute domination.

Marie-Anne's world was a swirling abyss of darkness, her consciousness submerged beneath the weight of Madison's relentless assault. With her victim now limp and unresponsive, Madison wasted no time in executing the next move in her repertoire. Untangling Marie-Anne's arms, Madison maintained her brutal grip on the wrists, her boot still pressing firmly against the young wrestler's back. With a wicked glint in her eye and a sadistic grin on her face, Madison forcefully drove Marie-Anne's face into the mat with a ruthless curb stomp. The impact echoed throughout the room, Marie-Anne's defenseless body colliding with the mat in a sickening thud. Her body lay sprawled, motionless, a stark contrast to the raging energy that Madison exuded.

Kneeling down, Madison leaned in close to Marie-Anne's ear, her voice dripping with condescension. "You really thought you could step up to me?" she taunted, her breath hot against Marie-Anne's ear. "I might've taken a break, but some skills," she paused, chuckling, "they never rust." Pushing herself up, Madison surveyed the damage, her silhouette looming over the fallen Marie-Anne. "You see," she continued, her tone mocking, "a true wrestler never forgets how to dish out a beatdown. And honey," she smirked, "your lesson's far from over."

Knockoutman's voice interrupted the intense scene, filling the room as he began narrating the unfolding events from behind the camera. "Wow, ladies and gentlemen, Madison Rayne is showcasing exactly why she's known as a legend in this field," he exclaimed. The lens shifted, focusing on the defeated Marie-Anne, sprawled out on the mat, her chest rising and falling in shallow breaths. The camera zoomed in, capturing the details — the sheen of sweat on Marie-Anne’s forehead, her closed eyes that flickered under the lids, and the strand of saliva escaping her parted lips, evidencing the depths of her unconscious state. "I mean, just look at this!" Knockoutman continued, his excitement evident. "This is a masterclass. A display of raw talent and power." Madison, feeding off the commentary, grabbed a handful of Marie-Anne's hair, yanking her up so her face and upper torso rose off the mat. She held her there, like a hunter showcasing her trophy, Marie-Anne's head lolled back, her slack features an unwitting participant in this twisted photo-op.

With Knockoutman's play-by-play echoing in the background, Madison smirked into the camera, her confidence clear. She then motioned for Knockoutman to keep rolling, indicating that she had yet another move up her sleeve, ready to further solidify her dominance in this bout. The camera caught every second, zooming in and out to capture the full scope of Madison's dominance. As Madison released her hold on Marie-Anne's head, the helpless wrestler dropped to the mat, her limp body defenseless against Madison's merciless intentions. The room echoed with the sharp sound of hair being yanked as Madison dragged Marie-Anne from one side of the mat to the other. It was a display of sheer power, using Marie-Anne's body like a plaything. Despite the rough handling, Marie-Anne remained unconscious, her features relaxed in a deep, imposed sleep. But Madison wasn't done yet. With a smirk, she took a step back and aimed a fierce punt kick at Marie-Anne's side. The forceful impact jolted Marie-Anne awake, her body instinctively curling up, her hands clutching the area of impact.

A predatory glint in Madison's eyes, she hoisted Marie-Anne to her feet. The groggy wrestler could barely stand, her legs wobbly and uncertain. "Guess what?" Madison teased, shooting a swift kick into Marie-Anne's gut. "You're about to lose a couple of inches off your height."

Marie-Anne's face contorted in pain and fear, doubling over, only to find herself trapped in another precarious position. Madison's thighs locked tightly around her head, her arms wrapping securely around Marie-Anne's waist. As Madison lifted her opponent into an inverted position, Marie-Anne's terror was full on display. "Please, no!" she managed to gasp, her voice tinged with desperation.

Madison chuckled, her tone dripping with derision. "Say goodnight, pumpkin."

In a breathtaking display of skill and strength, Madison leapt slightly off the ground, kicking her legs outwards. The momentum drove Marie-Anne's head directly into the mat, finishing her off with a textbook piledriver.

Knockoutman's voice cut through the thick tension in the room, expressing the shock and disbelief that most likely mirrored the audience's reaction. "Oh my god, did you see the impact of that piledriver?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with a mix of awe and concern. "Marie-Anne is out cold, folks!"

The camera zoomed in, capturing the finer details: Marie-Anne's chest rising and falling rhythmically as she unconsciously took in oxygen, her face slack and peaceful amidst the chaos. Madison, looking every bit the victorious predator, stared down at the camera, her expression a mixture of pride and satisfaction. With a strangely tender gesture, she gently stroked Marie-Anne's face, evoking the eerie image of a lioness toying with her captured prey. But Madison wasn't finished with her display of dominance. With a swift, practiced motion, she propped Marie-Anne into a sitting position. Then, zeroing in on her opponent's temple, she applied a nerve hold — a technique known for its ability to incapacitate opponents by pressing onto specific pressure points.

Marie-Anne's response was almost immediate. Her eyes fluttered open, confusion evident as they darted around, trying to comprehend her predicament. The pain from the nerve hold was evident, her hands shooting up instinctively, trying to find a way to relieve the intense sensation. Slowly, they fell limp, twitching sporadically by her side as the pressure on her temple continued to mount.

Knockoutman, always one to narrate the action for viewers, was quick to identify the move. "That's a nerve hold!" he shouted, a hint of astonishment in his voice. "I haven't seen that in years. The pain can be excruciating, targeting specific pressure points. Marie-Anne's not gonna last much longer if Madison keeps this up!" The camera, held steady in Knockoutman's hand, captured every second of the unfolding drama, showcasing Madison's undeniable prowess and Marie-Anne's agonizing struggle against the inevitable.

Marie-Anne's thoughts raced as the pressure from the nerve hold mounted, a chaotic whirlwind of panic, pain, and disorientation.

*What is this?* She could barely recognize the sensation. The crippling pain was nothing like a traditional submission hold, but more insidious, like a slow electrical burn radiating from her temples and spreading throughout her skull. *Stay calm. Breathe,* she told herself, although even that simple act was a struggle as her lungs felt compressed, her chest tight. The weight of Madison's expertise was felt acutely, reminding her of the immense gulf in experience between them. Images flashed through her mind: the first day she stepped into the wrestling mat her at Knockoutman’s World, the hours of training, and the thrill she had learning this sport she loved. The warmth of those memories contrasted sharply with the cold, clinical precision of Madison's technique. A painful reminder of how outmatched she was in this fight. With every passing second, the room seemed to grow dimmer, as if someone was slowly turning off the lights. The edges of her vision darkened, narrowing to a tunnel, with only Madison's smirking face visible at its end. *Fight it!* Part of her screamed in defiance. She willed her limbs to move, to break free, but her body betrayed her, twitching weakly, unresponsive to her commands. Another part of her, a quieter voice, urged surrender. *It's too much,* it whispered. *Just let go, find some peace in the darkness.*

Despite the agony, memories of her past defeats emerged. Each one was a lesson, shaping her into the fighter she was today. Would this too be a lesson, or her ultimate undoing? Would she rise again from this defeat, stronger and wiser? Marie-Anne's spirit, though battered, was not broken. Even amidst the fog of pain and the looming unconsciousness, she clung to the faintest ember of hope, a spark of resilience that defined her as a wrestler, and as a person.

As Madison's nerve hold continued its relentless assault on Marie-Anne's senses, the once bright and focused world around her began to blur and distort. The sharp, piercing pain from the hold was now melding into a dull, all-consuming ache that seemed to spread from her temple, drowning her thoughts and clouding her mind. Sounds around her began to fade, turning distant and muffled, as if she were being submerged under water. The harsh, glaring lights of the wrestling arena dimmed to a soft glow, the edges of her vision tinged with a creeping darkness that steadily narrowed her field of view. Marie-Anne could feel her consciousness slipping away, like grains of sand through her fingers. The weight of exhaustion and the mounting pressure of Madison's hold made it hard to even keep her eyes open. She felt a surreal detachment from her body, as if she were floating, observing from a distance. As the moments passed, her struggle against the hold waned. The desperate twitches and spasms of her muscles lessened in intensity. The burning desire to fight, to break free, started to get overshadowed by an overwhelming urge to simply rest. It was a seductive pull, promising relief from the agony she was enduring.

Finally, with one last flutter of her eyelids, Marie-Anne succumbed to the darkness. Her body went limp, every ounce of tension and resistance melting away as she slipped into the abyss of unconsciousness. All the pain, the struggle, the noise of the arena, faded to silence, leaving her in a peaceful, albeit forced, reprieve.

Madison's voice dripped with condescension, every word accentuated to emphasize her dominance over Marie-Anne. "She is out again," she laughed, glancing down at her defeated opponent, then directing her gaze to the camera. "Honestly, I doubt she'd last a single day on the mats of All Elite Wrestling. Maybe... just maybe, she'd make a decent practice dummy for the newbies."

The room echoed with Madison's chuckles, the taunts only serving to highlight Marie-Anne's vulnerable state. Using her opponent's limpness to her advantage, Madison reached down, her hands grasping Marie-Anne's body, lifting and dragging her effortlessly to a standing position. Marie-Anne's head lolled backward, her limbs dangling like that of a marionette with its strings cut. Madison paused for a moment, ensuring the camera and Knockoutman were capturing every detail of her next planned move. With practiced precision, she began to maneuver Marie-Anne, setting her up for the impending powerbomb.

Madison, with that predatory gleam in her eyes, swiftly positioned Marie-Anne between her legs. Grasping Marie-Anne around her midsection, Madison exhibited her strength by lifting her upwards with a swift and smooth motion. Marie-Anne's limp body was hoisted into the air, her torso draped over Madison's shoulders, head and legs dangling precariously in a momentary suspension of time and space. The tension was electric. The room was silent except for the heavy breathing of both wrestlers, and the soft hum of the camera capturing this impending devastation. With confidence and precision, Madison, after securing her grip, threw her weight downward, launching Marie-Anne back-first onto the mat with a thunderous powerbomb. The impact reverberated throughout the room, shaking the very foundations of the room.

Marie-Anne's body, already weakened from the prior onslaught, crumpled upon impact. The violent force of the powerbomb sent shockwaves through her spine, causing her limbs to twitch and jerk reflexively. Her chest heaved as she tried to draw breath into her winded lungs. Her eyes, momentarily open in a glazed, disoriented expression, slowly closed once more, signaling her retreat into another layer of unconsciousness.

The aftermath of the move showcased the stark contrast between the two wrestlers: Madison standing tall and dominant, while Marie-Anne lay defeated and broken, the cumulative effects of the evening's battle evident in every bruise, every twitch, and every shallow breath she took.

Madison's voice rang out clearly, filled with disdain and confidence. "Oh, I am not done," she declared, her tone dripping with mockery. "She thought she'd be a talent I'd scout for the spotlight of AEW? No way. Let me show her why." It was then that she effortlessly yanked Marie-Anne off the mat once more.

Madison's words, dripping with derision, echoed in the arena as she effortlessly yanked Marie-Anne off the mat once more. With an impressive show of strength, Madison hoisted Marie-Anne, draping her over her shoulder in what is commonly referred to as the 'Torture Rack' or 'Argentine Backbreaker'. This particularly punishing maneuver requires not just strength, but a certain level of cruelty, as the recipient's spine is subjected to intense pressure and pain.

Marie-Anne, already dazed from the prior assaults, slowly began to grasp the reality of her situation. The curvature of her spine in the unnatural position elicited a sharp, piercing pain, making her muscles scream in protest. As Madison pulled downward on her leg and neck, increasing the curvature and strain on Marie-Anne's back, a chorus of agonized whimpers escaped her lips. "S-stop! Please, I give up!" Marie-Anne cried out, her voice quivering in pain. But Madison seemed to revel in her opponent's suffering, her face wearing a taunting grin.

"Thought you could step into the big leagues, huh?" Madison jeered, emphasizing each word with a small jolt to the hold, causing Marie-Anne to gasp and groan. "This is what AEW is all about, dear. Pure skill and dominance." Her words were cold, a stark contrast to the fiery pain she was inflicting.

As Marie-Anne's body was stretched and contorted in the Torture Rack, the severity of the hold became more and more evident. Madison's attempt to push the boundaries of the human body seemed nearly insurmountable for the defeated wrestler. The strain on her neck and spine was agonizing, and as the moments ticked by, the pain was slowly replaced by an encroaching numbness. Marie-Anne's breaths became shallow, her vision hazy. Soon, her thoughts, which once raced in frantic circles of pain and desperation, began to blur and slow. The last thing she heard were the distant sounds of her own desperate whimpers before everything fell into darkness.

Oblivious to Marie-Anne's unconscious state, Madison continued to bear down on the hold, her face twisted in a combination of effort and sadistic pleasure. It was a testament to her strength and determination to assert her dominance.

However, Knockoutman's voice, laced with urgency and a hint of concern, cut through the tension in the room. "Okay, Madison, don't kill the girl! She's clearly out. Let her go." For a split second, Madison's gaze met Knockoutman's, her eyes cold and piercing. The interruption was an unwanted one, but after a moment's hesitation, she heeded his words. In a swift and almost dismissive motion, Madison dropped Marie-Anne's lifeless body to the mat, where it landed with a heavy, echoing thud.

With a self-satisfied chuckle, Madison gazed down at the fallen Marie-Anne, her expression a blend of amusement and disdain. Shaking her head, she seemed almost disappointed that the challenge had proven so one-sided. In a fleeting attempt to revive her incapacitated opponent for further punishment, Madison bent down, delivering a light kick to Marie-Anne's side. The intent was clear: she sought some spark of resistance, some sign that Marie-Anne might still be game for more. Yet, Marie-Anne barely stirred, a testament to the thoroughness of Madison's onslaught. She offered a feeble twitch, a slight wince, but remained otherwise motionless, her consciousness far removed from the present ordeal.

Turning her attention to Knockoutman, Madison's voice seeped with contempt as she declared, "This is why I came here, for a real wrestler. I wanted to speak to Emerald, not waste my time with some trash jobber." Without waiting for a response, Madison deftly flipped Marie-Anne onto her back, the action both effortless and dismissive. Standing tall and dominant, Madison placed her boot with deliberation upon Marie-Anne's face, her weight pressing down in a symbolic gesture of superiority. She gave Knockoutman a challenging look, her tone brimming with confidence. "Go ahead, count this piece of trash out. I'm done with her." The room was thick with tension, Madison's dominance indisputable as she awaited Knockoutman's next move.

Knockoutman hesitated for a moment, the weight of the situation pressing down on him just as heavily as Madison's boot pressed on Marie-Anne's face. The silence in the room was intense, broken only by the muffled breathing of Marie-Anne beneath Madison's boot.

Finally, lifting his camera, Knockoutman stepped closer, ensuring he captured the sheer dominance displayed by Madison. "Alright, let's make it official then," he relented, the air around him charged with a mix of respect and a hint of trepidation. As he began the count, Madison's smirk grew more pronounced, her eyes never leaving the camera lens. "One," Knockoutman intoned, his voice echoing in the room. Marie-Anne, still unconscious, remained unresponsive to the count, her chest rising and falling in shallow breaths. "Two... Three..." With every subsequent number, Madison's confidence seemed to swell, the realization setting in that she had not just defeated her opponent, but had done so in a manner that left no room for doubt about her supremacy. "Nine... Ten!" Knockoutman finally announced, sealing Marie-Anne's fate.

Madison lifted her boot off Marie-Anne's face, taking a moment to glance down at her vanquished opponent with a mix of pity and disdain. "Told you," she quipped, addressing both Knockoutman and the unresponsive form of Marie-Anne. "There's a reason I'm a legend in this industry."

Knockoutman, swallowing hard, nodded in agreement. "No one's doubting that now, Madison." He paused, looking down at Marie-Anne. "Let's get some help for her."

But Madison was already on her way out, her point made, her dominance established. The curtain shutting behind her, leaving behind the stillness of the room and the defeated form of Marie-Anne, a stark reminder of the brutal reality of the wrestling world.

dgo2man

Writer
Hopefully we all know who Madison Rayne is but Marie-Anne is an OC so here is a pic of her and what I imagine Madison Rayne would be wearing for the match in my head somewhat
Marie-Anne.jpg
Madison Rayne.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.