Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

RiOT

Content Creator
Thanks for the info,but im using the right costume,doesnt change..why is it so hard on me been tring this for a day still got no luck
Are you running uMod as admin, by chance? Someone on another forum said that running uMod as an admin caused injection to not work on his system.

Transparency works on Mila's mummy costume too, but its DLC.
No hole in back like Momiji's
Wow, nice! I wish the Xmas wrap costumes were textured in the same way. D:

I tried forever trying to get the diffuse map to become transparent in Helena's Xmas wrap, but I suppose in the end, it was all for naught. I think the costume itself has to be flagged for alpha, which the mummy costumes already have. I did learn a lot from endlessly trying, however. Now I can focus my energy on something that will actually work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergil

Content Creator
My second nudemod for DOA5.

Ayane nudemod C24.jpg

Download: http://www.lustfulillumination.com/nudemods/ayane-nudemod/

You will also find the download link in the first post of this thread.

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
I asked the same question on another site, said these meshes are really missing in the 3d model
It would be nice if we had access to 3D mesh models how we could make the changes that fill the spaces without mesh.
But we do not have it yet, so we have to do with what we have.

Thanks for answering!

I can confirm that the holes are indeed how the 3D mesh is made and not some texture problem, it's been like this on all DOA files : if you could apply full transparency through alpha to 95% of the bikinis, you'd see holes with the bikini's shape behind them aswell. This is why a "real" mod would be to replace the 3D mesh aswell, and that's rather complicated ;)

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
I don't really want my mod on the mod pack. Please wait for more releases then we start thinking about a mod pack. I feel like your thinking to fast on such pack.

bleurk

Potential Patron
I can confirm that the holes are indeed how the 3D mesh is made and not some texture problem, it's been like this on all DOA files : if you could apply full transparency through alpha to 95% of the bikinis, you'd see holes with the bikini's shape behind them aswell. This is why a "real" mod would be to replace the 3D mesh aswell, and that's rather complicated ;)
If I understand the xentax thread correctly, hat's basically what they've been doing since 2 years, and on console haha
If they can do it on such platform as an Jtag Xbox, we will do it on PC. It's just a matter of time :)

Eigra

Potential Patron
Hi there! ok first off you should try the way Virgil directed you to,
by -Extracting- the files from the .rar file using the WinRAR program, Link to Official site: WinRAR download and support: Start
(the free download will do what you need, you don't have to buy it)

Then adding the game to uMod and activating the "use global hook" (these steps were covered on the first page of the thread so I won't re-post the images showing how).
Finally AFTER starting the game you need to go to uMod, drag the files you Extracted (they should end in .dds) onto the open white part of uMod, and - right click > update (reload) - then go back to your game, if you did all these steps correctly, and don't see the outfit changed...
leave uMod up and simply restart the game, check it again to be sure it did update.

Then try my method of taking all those .dds files and putting them into a .zip (highlight them all, right click > send to > Zipped folder) you can name the new .zip whatever you like, and then run the game, go to uMod, right click on the white area your "single textures" is in, choose "add texture/package" and select the .zip, you should get a couple of pop ups, then just - right click > update - and go back to your game, still not working?..
again leave uMod up and restart the game.

Let me know if that helps! (or even if it doesn't!)

ok thanks for the detailed instructions, i already tried Virgil's instruction but its not working for me,will try and do your method hope it does work,anyway kinda strange but ayanes topless overall mod works for me..here game 2015-04-03 03-18-51-520.jpg how come the other mods doesnt?thanks again sir

Eigra

Potential Patron
Yes finally momiji topless mod worked for me now,and also the others mod,Thanks for the usefull suggestions and instructions. game.exe_2015-04-03-22-32-23-084.jpg :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there! ok first off you should try the way Virgil directed you to,
by -Extracting- the files from the .rar file using the WinRAR program, Link to Official site: WinRAR download and support: Start
(the free download will do what you need, you don't have to buy it)

Then adding the game to uMod and activating the "use global hook" (these steps were covered on the first page of the thread so I won't re-post the images showing how).
Finally AFTER starting the game you need to go to uMod, drag the files you Extracted (they should end in .dds) onto the open white part of uMod, and - right click > update (reload) - then go back to your game, if you did all these steps correctly, and don't see the outfit changed...
leave uMod up and simply restart the game, check it again to be sure it did update.

Then try my method of taking all those .dds files and putting them into a .zip (highlight them all, right click > send to > Zipped folder) you can name the new .zip whatever you like, and then run the game, go to uMod, right click on the white area your "single textures" is in, choose "add texture/package" and select the .zip, you should get a couple of pop ups, then just - right click > update - and go back to your game, still not working?..
again leave uMod up and restart the game.

Let me know if that helps! (or even if it doesn't!)

Finally it worked!!!just followed your instructions/method and vergil's method tried them both and it worked Thanks bro game.exe_2015-04-03-22-19-28-216.jpg game.exe_2015-04-03-22-19-36-360.jpg game.exe_2015-04-03-22-19-39-037.jpg game.exe_2015-04-03-22-20-19-256.jpg

K

kanbai

Do any of you experience hiccups because of this mod? I don't have any stutters ingame without the mod, but with the mod enabled and entering a match the game stutters a bit and then it goes away..

is this normal & can it be resolved?

InfectedSonic

Potential Patron
ive been messing with the normal mapping and seem to have gotten a grasp on how its done what do you think of my attempt to leatherize this outfit on marie?
2015-04-03_00002.jpg

hopefully steam screenshot didn't overly compress it making it ugly

Edit:heres another angle
311730_2015-04-03_00005.png

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Looks very good, it makes the outfit look more realistic and not so bland. Great job man!

Kasihel

Potential Patron
You could had asked i would had explained in depth on how bump mapping works. I know everything how game design works.

Any advice on how to edit the normal maps to make nipples look better? I'm not experienced at painting textures and mostly only know how to copy/paste and edit other peoples stuff.

That's good new and looks great. Could you upload it?
If I can make it look decent and edit the other textures involved I'll finish it.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Transparency works on Mila's mummy costume too, but its DLC.View attachment 23558
No hole in back like Momiji'sView attachment 23559

Yes, please release this. I can't really say if I like how expensive the costume pack is, but...
If that is the best way to give us outfits (and cheaper), then... but man do I hate DLC. :( (I know I know, don't buy it then).

Wasn't there a Marie Rose one piece swimsuit? I bet that would work out nicely with the mods. Or is that still coming out for pc?

I just wanted to say thank you to the modders, and about the slowdown, yea I guess we'll just have to wait. The game will eventually get full nudes, and thats what I am waiting for.
I have so many games that have it, so I have to say, can't wait to see it! :)

- M

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Any advice on how to edit the normal maps to make nipples look better? I'm not experienced at painting textures and mostly only know how to copy/paste and edit other peoples stuff.

If I can make it look decent and edit the other textures involved I'll finish it.

Use Crazy Bump that's what alot of devs use. It will bump out that detail.

gorgonklinge

Potential Patron
multiple nudemodes possible?

hi vergil,

i would like to know if its possible to use more than one nude-mod at the same time while playing doa 5. i already tried to activate ayane`s and momiji`s mods, but i can only get 1 mod to work at a time.

best regards, and keep up the good work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.