Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

RiOT

Content Creator
Any advice on how to edit the normal maps to make nipples look better? I'm not experienced at painting textures and mostly only know how to copy/paste and edit other peoples stuff.
I kinda just learned how to do it, so bear with with me until GD gets back. For normal maps, the blue in the texture is the X axis, (protruding straight up) which is why most of those textures look blue. The highest value you can take the blue up to is 255, so to have an area protruding to the maximum while keeping the others flat would be an (R/G/B) value of (128/128/255). Anything lower than a 128 value will take it in the opposite direction, with 0 being the lowest. A completely flat plane is, (128,128,128) a grey color. I believe the R and G values are to make the other axis look like they protrude more, so they aren't used as much, but could work well I suppose in our case.

i would like to know if its possible to use more than one nude-mod at the same time while playing doa 5. i already tried to activate ayane`s and momiji`s mods, but i can only get 1 mod to work at a time.
It should work, as I have used more than 1 mod at once. (just have not tested the Ayane mod yet) Are you using the newest Ayane mod that Vergil just updated? The original one was for r49 while Momiji's was r53, so it might be why both can't be used at the same time. The new one is for r53.

Last edited by a moderator:

ObsidianBlood

Potential Patron
My second nudemod for DOA5.

View attachment 23561

Download: http://www.lustfulillumination.com/nudemods/ayane-nudemod/

You will also find the download link in the first post of this thread. Keep in mind, this mod is for uMod r49.

Awesome! will you be releasing a version for UMOD r53? I ask because, i love to use this, but r53 dosent seem to work with .png files and some of the mods i have downloaded use png files, so now i have to pick and choose which mods to use based on file type!
Why is this one only for r49 anyways?

Thanks

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
I kinda just learned how to do it, so bear with with me until GD gets back. For normal maps, the blue in the texture is the X axis, (protruding straight up) which is why most of those textures look blue. The highest value you can take the blue up to is 255, so to have an area protruding to the maximum while keeping the others flat would be an (R/G/B) value of (128/128/255). Anything lower than a 128 value will take it in the opposite direction, with 0 being the lowest. A completely flat plane is, (128,128,128) a grey color. I believe the R and G values are to make the other axis look like they protrude more, so they aren't used as much, but could work well I suppose in our case.

It should work, as I have used more than 1 mod at once. (just have not tested the Ayane mod yet) Are you using the newest Ayane mod that Vergil just updated? The original one was for r49 while Momiji's was r53, so it might be why both can't be used at the same time. The new one is for r53.

Use crazy bump that's not how they did it. The blue look is bump mapping when can be generated by using crazy bump. Doing manual won't help much.

jimbob

Potential Patron
Hey, wanted to start by saying nice mod.

however, i've been having an issue with it. I can't start the game through umod with global hook on and the game added into the directory. I've done the whole add game -> turn on global hook, but i can't start the game with global hook on and the game added. i tried doing it without the game added and the game starts, but the mod doesn't work. I've done everything the guide in the download has stated, but it just doesn't seem to work. The exact error message I'm getting when I attempt to start the game is "The global hook is active and the game will be injected! Please delete the game from the list or disable the hook!"

I'm running Windows 8. I've tried both R53 and R49 versions of umod. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

Quoting this so I can hopefully get a response :/

RiOT

Content Creator
Umm... possible extractor release? Seems to have some errors, but supposedly working:

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=104839#p104839

I can't test it right now, as I'm not a registered member yet.

Quoting this so I can hopefully get a response :/
When you say you are using the global hook then starting the game, do you mean you are trying to launch it from uMod? If so, when you are using global hook you can't also launch it from uMod, you just run the game.exe normally and it will detect the exe.

Use crazy bump that's not how they did it. The blue look is bump mapping when can be generated by using crazy bump. Doing manual won't help much.
Cool deal, that's awesome to know. Makes things a lot easier!

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Umm... possible extractor release? Seems to have some errors, but supposedly working:

XeNTaX ? View topic - Dead or Alive series formats and tools

I can't test it right now, as I'm not a registered member yet.

When you say you are using the global hook then starting the game, do you mean you are trying to launch it from uMod? If so, when you are using global hook you can't also launch it from uMod, you just run the game.exe normally and it will detect the exe.

Cool deal, that's awesome to know. Makes things a lot easier!
You should wait on a tool right now we need to compile ourself. Plus we have no 3ds max scripts either. It be long before we see complete set of tools for the game.

Z0mb13G3n0c1d3r

Potential Patron
Hello. I think This Ayane topples mod looks very good but i have a question, it is possible to remove some shadows from her skin, which one texture i should edit Capture.JPG ?

NotMe

Content Creator
Hello. I think This Ayane topples mod looks very good but i have a question, it is possible to remove some shadows from her skin, which one texture i should edit?
I don't believe that can be removed with a texture edit. The game seems to ignore the alpha layer when calculating shadows so it behaves like the rest of the clothing isn't invisible.

cido2

Potential Patron
Excellent work of Moders , I would have this ability with textures , like to see how these two would be in full nude one accepts the challenge ? have a nice day :D
doa5.JPG

Eigra

Potential Patron
Do any of you experience hiccups because of this mod? I don't have any stutters ingame without the mod, but with the mod enabled and entering a match the game stutters a bit and then it goes away..

is this normal & can it be resolved?

its the DX9 thing

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is possible but only for some mods,like ayane's topless overall,marie_rose_exposed,Marie Rose white see-through,and i think kasumis short skirt.Used r53 it will work

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is possible but only for some mods,like ayane's topless overall,marie_rose_exposed,Marie Rose white see-through,and i think kasumis short skirt.Used r53 it will work

Vergil

Content Creator
Illuminate78, please delete my mod on page 18. I will make a r53 version and upload it on my site when it is really necessary.
Guys, is my new mod working without hiccups with r49? Or is it the same like with r53? If it doesn't make a difference I will change the new mod to r53 then.

EDIT BY fleet (moderator): Referenced mod has been deleted per GVZ site rules.

dazed82

Potential Patron
its not so much that yours isnt working perfectly fine, its more that r49 doesn't seem to work for everyone (myself included) with the other mods. Right now I can get it all to work with R53 but with slowdowns in the game.. which is bloody annoying :P Still trying to figure out a way around that.

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
its not so much that yours isnt working perfectly fine, its more that r49 doesn't seem to work for everyone (myself included) with the other mods. Right now I can get it all to work with R53 but with slowdowns in the game.. which is bloody annoying :P Still trying to figure out a way around that.
Only way is to get tools. The program has to constantly inject the custom textures in game.

chingchon

Potential Patron
Well, I use r49 and it work fine for me. I use win7 64bit

haven't try Mimoji yet but Ayane is fine Thanks for great mod Vergil

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Anyone would work or is working on Helena or Honoka (nude)mods?

None of Helena's or Honoka's costume support transparency to make a nude mod (I checked, I'm a Helena main). Most that can be done is edit the textures for a wet shirt look or partial cutouts with body texture painted on.

ObsidianBlood

Potential Patron
@Vergil

The r49 version woks perfectly, but if possible I'd like to have the r53 version so that I can use it with all the other mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.