Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

bleurk

Potential Patron
View attachment 23439trying to work on kasumi
If you make a Kasumi topless with only a heart pattern panty, then I shall die happy XD

I'm beginning to mod DOA5LR, and I'm not very familiar with umod yet. I guess it will take some time before I can make anything looking good haha !
Most of the models are empty, this is a pain...

- - - Updated - - -

I think there will occur some problems and limits at modding, like at Tera Online. Some or many costumes can´t be modded properly at all by a high chance - so when you try to retexture it or delete a costume texture in the dds file, the area on the model will propably show 100% transparent so that you will see through the whole model.

There are many bikini costumes/skins though, you should try modding them first since they have the highest chance on success in modding. For example Hitomis yellow/green beach bikini or Helenas seashell bikini. Those have propably the highest chance to be a success.
Yeah basically we're starting with "full model". There is definitely a lot's of "void" in many outfit, but we just have to mix model so as to create a full one. I've seen guys on deviant art doing for xanlara render. Basically we just have to do the same.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
I think there will occur some problems and limits at modding, like at Tera Online. Some or many costumes can´t be modded properly at all by a high chance - so when you try to retexture it or delete a costume texture in the dds file, the area on the model will propably show 100% transparent so that you will see through the whole model.

There are many bikini costumes/skins though, you should try modding them first since they have the highest chance on success in modding. For example Hitomis yellow/green beach bikini or Helenas seashell bikini. Those have propably the highest chance to be a success.

If it can be done on console, I'm fairly certain it can be done even moreso on PC.

doskoi

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mod!, works fine in win7 64bits with umod r53.

Sorry for my english -.- my mother language is spanish

I was reading some posts in this thread about uMod to make new mods.. and i wanna try to help.. but i have a question.

I open umod and open the game.. and i was trying to do the same of the video but i cant extract textures.. where in the game is umod working?.. in the select char?.. or i must start a battle?..

Thanks for your reply! :D

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Read previous pages of this thread, please.
I need a tutorial please, i donk know what i need to do to mod the game, dont work for me.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't nude, but something I am working on. Not done with the specular map. >_< :D
game 2015-04-01 15-21-54-35.png game 2015-04-01 15-23-05-22.png game 2015-04-01 15-30-34-11.png
http://blendern00b.deviantart.com/art/Marie-Rose-Custom-Costume-2-521110172

Ram8113

Potential Patron
Aren't we not supposed to post our own mods in another modders thread? There seems to be 3 or 4 mods in this topic.

NotMe

Content Creator
Aren't we not supposed to post our own mods in another modders thread? There seems to be 3 or 4 mods in this topic.
If you have your own mods then it's a better idea to create your own thread for them and edit the first post every time you release a new one. It keeps new mods from getting lost in other people's threads.

Brando The Man yo

Potential Patron
If you make a Kasumi topless with only a heart pattern panty, then I shall die happy XD

Jobs closed today so i think can work my magic. I won't guarantee it will look perfect tho but i'll do my best.

- - - Updated - - -

From my understanding, at the moment some can't be yet modded due to file encryption. This may or not be the case. Being part of StreetModders (Deviantart) i'm no stranger to dds editing but TN really hit it out the ballpark with this port.

Tehman4

Potential Patron
Do you guys think that the Gym outfit, Or whatever it's called would work for modding, Ya know, This one:
Gymoutfit.PNG
Maybe not so much the Top, But the Pants, Maybe, And even if there's nothing under there, The pants are PREEETY skintight, So even a Recolor could work.

---Updated---

Got the texture file for Honaka's version of the outfit, I'm best with her so might as well take hers right? I don't know how to edit these files so I'll plop it down for someone else to give a shot if they haven't already

Whoops, Forgot about the Wet Textures.

Wet Textures

MEGA Link

Last edited by a moderator:

Kasihel

Potential Patron
This game really seems to go out of its way to make transparency not work on most outfits. We need a list of which costumes can have transparency added to them or are easily moddable. I only know of Momiji 8, Kasumi 16 & 17, Ayane 14, and Kokoro 16 (has holes). Momiji's, Kasumi's and Ayane's can easily be made topless. I tried a lot of other costumes but didn't come across any that worked.

Tried a quick Ayane edit: ayane.JPG I don't know anything about editing normal/specular maps though so the overalls lighting still affects it.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
This game really seems to go out of its way to make transparency not work on most outfits. We need a list of which costumes can have transparency added to them or are easily moddable. I only know of Momiji 8, Kasumi 16 & 17, Ayane 14, and Kokoro 16 (has holes). Momiji's, Kasumi's and Ayane's can easily be made topless. I tried a lot of other costumes but didn't come across any that worked.

Tried a quick Ayane edit: View attachment 23464I don't know anything about editing normal/specular maps though so the overalls lighting still affects it.

Can you share the texture files for that please???

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Can you share the texture files for that please???

I used Vergil's Momiji nipple texture for that so I'm not sure about sharing it. I'm sure he or someone else can make a more complete version of that costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vergil

Content Creator
A little sneak peek, Work In Progress.
Weird things happen with the normal maps in DOA5. Their tangent normal maps are not working as expected. Have to figure out what I can do to make it work. Be patient guys and thank you for all your great feedback and donations! That really motivated me.
game-2015-04-02-07-09-11-99.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.