Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey guys, enjoy my Dead or Alive 5 nudemods!

Momiji nudemod
Momiji_Topless.jpg
Download: lustfulillumination.com
Ayane nudemod
Ayane nudemod C24.jpg
Marie Rose nudemod
Marie Rose nudemod C2.jpg
Kasumi nudemod
Kasumi nude suit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Thanks for working so fast!!! I look forward to future mods!!! Leifang please!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'm having trouble with uMod and it's my first time using it. I followed the instructions step by step. After I dragged the dds files in the white area and did the reload and update with the right mouse button nothing happened. When I try to start the process over for a second attempt, I can't locate the DOA5 game but says it's already listed.

Vergil

Content Creator
You only have to add the game exe once. So after you did this the standard procedure is: launch uMod r49, start game and throw the dds files into uMod (if they are not already inside).

That means you also enabled global hook? Down there is just an example picture from another site that I've grabbed for demonstration how global hook looks when its on.

WF3XZ.png

You can also check if the game is in uMod by clicking on "delete game". It should be on the list that appears.

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Thanks so much!! uMod r53 works perfectly for me!! Thanks stray and thanks again Vergil for the awesome mod!! Please do more mods soon!!

Vergil

Content Creator
Weird things happen with uMod and DOA5. Seems like for some of you guys only r53 works.
Thank you for all of your feedback guys! But I need more information. Did some of you managed to make it work with uMod r49?

puyoplash

Potential Patron
uMod r49 didn't work for me but the latest (r53) does. On 64 bit Windows 8.1.

same with me. tried r49, it didnt work, then i downloaded r53, deleted the game from umod, readded the game, opened doa5, minimized, dragged the files, refreshed, then it worked. running windows 8.1 64 bit, playing it at 1920x1080 /w AA, dlc was worth it, thanks for the mod, can't wait to see more great work!:o

Drezzek

Potential Patron
Sorry, I gave it a go with r49 a couple times. Tried several times with no luck so tried r53 and it worked first attempt for me. Looks hilarious with OMG breast by the way, they spin and bounce independently...

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you very much guys!
I've changed the readme.txt so that you now download r53 first and if this not works you can download r49. This should terminate most of the issues for you guys. So enjoy the mod. I'm so happy that you like it! :)

stray

Potential Patron
I tried maybe 5 or 6 times with r49 including copying a .dll into the uMod directory with no success. Maybe its a Win 7 vs Win 8 and 8.1 thing? Like I said I'm on 8.1 x64. Awesome job regardless, I appreciate the day 1 effort.

Drezzek

Potential Patron
Just for further info everyone else says they had r53 work with 8.1, I am on windows 7 and only r53 works for me. Dunno if that is important but it might be so figured I would share.

Vergil

Content Creator
Ok thanks for that additional information guys. You all helped!

Btw guys have a look at that! :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• whaton.jpg
    whaton.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23,593

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.