Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Neloangelo5

Potential Patron
hello, the files of momiji have a some type of error, when i try to update umod show "could not read file", whit the marie rose not show this and the mod run fine but momiji files not work, i use umod r53(r49 not load the mods), please check the files

View attachment 23408View attachment 23409

that's not the momiji costume that their topless mod is for. Their mod is for the halloween mummy costume. Your pics are of the xmas wrap one.
nelo, i'll go sleep now. But after that resting action i will make an attempt to solve your issue. I will send you a new bunch of files. That maybe can work. Not promise anything. Night guys. :)

omg i was selecting xmas costume too. Didnt notice it was the mummy. Sorry

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I had a hard time making it work, but it does work perfectly, i'm using Umod r53, i just can't wait to see the other girls, maybe you could make them completely naked, like removing their panties, but if that's impossible its fine, i just can't wait to play with the other girls naked ;)

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
HDTEXTUREMOD.png

This some progress i fixed 3 textures on Beach Level Still needs more. Work textures are in 2K and will look extremely realistic when i finish all textures.

mafubo

Potential Patron
Fisrt of all really big THANK for all your great work!!!

I would like to mod my self, but have no clue where to start. Can you provide some links to tutorials and/or programms you guys use? I have read some of the guides here on the forum but didn't find anything in particular, which could help me.

My idea is at modding the panties and skirts to become more skimpy. Wind is a good friend :).

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
I've made 15 textures now for the beach level. Still more to go. I will have a release soon. And will film a video in 4K when finished. As a professional 3D level designer they did horrible job on textures for the levels for pc version. Some textures are just upscaled and some not changed at all from PS3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:

pikachu637

Potential Patron
You'd have to extract textures from game (panty or skirt), using uMod. I posted a youtube video on how to do that on a previous page. Modify them how you'd want with photoshop or something. If you'd want a shorter skirt, you'd have to trim the bottom half of the texture off properly. May take some trial and error. Actually, you'd probably just have to add an alpha channel to the skirt RBG channels in photoshop, making the bottom half of the skirt's alpha channel to black (which will be invisible) and the top half white (which would be visible). But I don't know if they've made alpha channels not work on some meshes somehow. This might be a "ghetto" approach, a better idea would be to mesh mod, but I don't know of any tools like that yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7Lf2n_-FI

Fisrt of all really big THANK for all your great work!!!

I would like to mod my self, but have no clue where to start. Can you provide some links to tutorials and/or programms you guys use? I have read some of the guides here on the forum but didn't find anything in particular, which could help me.

My idea is at modding the panties and skirts to become more skimpy. Wind is a good friend :).

Last edited by a moderator:

mafubo

Potential Patron
Thanx. Managed to extract the tex. Working on alpha channels. Btw how can I remove dds files from the umod list? remove package dosen't work. Any clue? Cause I changed a tex and the pants are totally black right now. Can I cahnge the alpha of the whole tex or do I have to cut preciesly?
I will play around and see if I can figure it out.

pikachu637

Potential Patron
You can change any part of the alpha channel that you want. I don't think you have to cut precisely. I've been getting a lot of the same problems with black or white textures as well. I don't know if they've made alpha channels not work on some meshes somehow, like I said. I don't think it's from the alpha channel though. You should be able to remove packages from uMod by right clicking on them and clicking "remove package" with the game running (on the main menu or something), I don't know why that's not working for you.

Thanx. Managed to extract the tex. Working on alpha channels. Btw how can I remove dds files from the umod list? remove package dosen't work. Any clue? Cause I changed a tex and the pants are totally black right now. Can I cahnge the alpha of the whole tex or do I have to cut preciesly?
I will play around and see if I can figure it out.

mafubo

Potential Patron
Thanx again. One last question though: I using GIMP and a dds plugin. Should I just overwrite thedds files or export? And if exporting which compression and format?

pikachu637

Potential Patron
Apparently other file formats like PNG work as well too, so you could experiment with that as well. I'm not sure I understand, but I would just delete previous dds files that didn't work, rather than overwriting them, though I don't think it matters, maybe I'm misunderstanding.

When you create the file you want DXT5, which is ARGB - 8 bpp. At least that's what the Momiji nude mod textures are.

Thanx again. One last question though: I using GIMP and a dds plugin. Should I just overwrite thedds files or export? And if exporting which compression and format?

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
Please use DXT 1 and DXT 3 not DXT 5 as a dev it's only used for gradient's not best for textures. Plus uses ton more memory this is just a tip.

mafubo

Potential Patron
Maybe we could open a new thread for the modding tips.
Ok so far the aloa skirt is gone, but the texture alredy had transprenzy. I'm struggeling how to make normal texture transperent. Tried ti add alpha mask layer and apply it. The tex look transperent but in the game there is no difference.
Could some give me an example how to apply transperenzy to a texture and inject it again. I'm very motivated to mod but have to understand the one base example.
Hope I'm not annoying u verteran modders ;)

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
I think there will occur some problems and limits at modding, like at Tera Online. Some or many costumes can´t be modded properly at all by a high chance - so when you try to retexture it or delete a costume texture in the dds file, the area on the model will propably show 100% transparent so that you will see through the whole model.

There are many bikini costumes/skins though, you should try modding them first since they have the highest chance on success in modding. For example Hitomis yellow/green beach bikini or Helenas seashell bikini. Those have propably the highest chance to be a success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.